• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT| Het Kos Dovahhe

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Cutwolf said:
5XzBfl.jpg

Breathtaking. After wandering through a blizzard, this was just awesome.
Dude turn your SLI indicators off :'(

HP_Wuvcraft said:
There's always that one dude (50% of the time with GF) that wants to punch you so hard for even making a joke.
I would never bring my fiancee with me to a midnight release, she doesn't need to see that side of gaming culture

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
cheststrongwell said:
Lol. Are people in line looking at the ground in shame?
What's weird is, everybody at the Smash Bros Brawl opening was a chatterbox. People couldn't shut up about who they were going to use as their main and whether or not final smashes would be cool and so on and blah

Trickster

I got disased by some animal in a dungeon, now everyone keeps telling me I look sickly, getting quite tired of that by now, but can't find anywhere that says what disease I have or how to cure it :|

Anyone that can help ?

Seth C said:
I'm at Wal-Mart. Absolutely no one here and they have the game waiting behind the counter. This is too easy.
30 seconds before midnight a clan of meth heads will come running from the sporting goods department and cut everyone

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Trickster said:
I got disased by some animal in a dungeon, now everyone keeps telling me I look sickly, getting quite tired of that by now, but can't find anywhere that says what disease I have or how to cure it :|

Anyone that can help ?
buy an egg vermifuge or farm them from the servants of the daughter of chaos

Seth C

GodfatherX said:
30 seconds before midnight a clan of meth heads will come running from the sporting goods department and cut everyone
Nah. I already saw those guys. They left and were headed toward Gamestop.

Gvaz

Banned
I'm getting more used to the UI using a keyboard and mouse, but my reaction to it is more like

tumblr_lu9497Uhmc1qdgefy.jpg

I think however I'm just gonna put this game on hold until someone fixes the UI to something more usable instead. Fuuuuck.
tumblr_lm0erg5bzT1qdlkgg.gif

Trevelyon

Got the PS3 version.

Nice package overall, the map is a nice touch for the standard edition and there's colour in my PAL manual too (oh my)

MrBig

UI is pretty clunky.
360 control scheme is terrible, and they won't let you change the D-pad bindings, which would be necessary for the changes I want.
Don't want to have to use my keyboard for this game :/

Hawkian

The Cryptarch's Bane
Trickster said:
This isn't dark souls, or am I missing something ? :p
Nah just jealous I'm not it a position to ask for that kind of help yet and testing your knowledge of awesome games. :p
Cutwolf said:
It was unintentional. They were bound to the same keys as screenshots. I have one without the SLI indicators, but too lazy.
Oh whew. I thought you played like that all the time.

Symphonic

Gvaz said:
I'm getting more used to the UI using a keyboard and mouse, but my reaction to it is more like

gif

I think however I'm just gonna put this game on hold until someone fixes the UI to something more usable instead. Fuuuuck.

gif

I got used to it really quick and don't mind it all now. Maybe just try and keep using it? It's not the most intuitive UI ever but it gets the job done fine.

Plus, THOSE BEAUTIFUL MODELS OF EVERYTHINGGGGG.

I feel for you all, my shield brothers & sisters playing PC. Sounds like a barebones console port with higher resolutions and better textures. Bethesda should treated you all better. But fear not, modders will give you the true superior version soon enough.

Meanwhile, 3 more hours 'till I can pick my '360 copy at the GameStop around the corner.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom