• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim |OT2| Team Edward's Revenge

So is there like a healing companion or anything?

I wish I could tell Lydia to stand back and shoot stuff with her bow all the time so she wouldn't get in my way.

Also, do I just need to assist the Jarls in each of the big cities to get the houses there?

Yeah, more or less. Help the Jarls and help the people of their Hold.

Wish there were more healing-oriented companions, as well. Wish there was a projectile healing spell that could be cast from afar. I miss spell creation...

TTG

Does this game scale on armor aswell or what? I have invested primarly on my smithing getting it to 100 as fast as I can so I can make some sweet Dragon scale for myself and Deadric for the companion. Finally, after 50 hours I made a set, inclusing bow, shileds and mace, fucking huge upgrade...HUGE, and went to the nearest dungeon....to get my ass kicked repeately, I play on master, so I really need to find some solace in my upgrades and armor.

Eh.

You need to have a lot of the heavy armor tree unlocked to take advantage of it, but no, the armor doesn't scale. That's why you'll simply never see deadric/ebony armor on anyone, even glass for that matter. That's their solution to Oblivion's shitty leveling system, now you're just the only person in Skyrim using this stuff. The tree has like 5 levels at the beginning for fortifying heavy armor, then there is also stuff for wearing all heavy armor and even a matching set of heavy armor. You really DON'T need to grind smithing to get a good armor rating, I can only work with iron and enchanted stuff and mine goes up to 550 or something if I go with all ebony(that I found). You can improve armor regardless of perks.

How do you do enchantments? For bows, specifically? Where can I find the best enchantments?

The game doesn't explain any of this for me. :(

Edit: I'm asking cause I have a badass bow that I found that makes people catch fire whenever I shoot them with an arrow. So cool!

Collect all the enchanted weaponry/apparel you see and disenchant it, you'll have a pretty big pool of stuff in no time. Every city will have an enchanting table, either at the Jarl's Mage room or in an apothecary. The thing is, if you found an item with a strong enchantment that you like, keep it. It will be a while before you've leveled up the skill to make an item comparable to the best items in the game. That being said, you have the advantage of enchanting every single thing, so the combined effect of a few items may be greater than one strong one.

What makes enchanting really cool vs smithing is you also have to go out and harvest some souls. You'll need a weapon with the soul trap enchantment(which you can also disenchant obviously), keep it around so that you can use it for your killing blow. You also need some soul gems, grand or black are obviously best. Black is for human souls, grand for creatures. Finally, all soul gems are destroyed when you enchant something, UNLESS it's a special soul gem(look into the Azura Star quest). So, the plan is to kill the toughest thing around, capturing its soul in the process. :D

TTG

Yeah, more or less. Help the Jarls and help the people of their Hold.

Wish there were more healing-oriented companions, as well. Wish there was a projectile healing spell that could be cast from afar. I miss spell creation...

Yea, I would much rather have that then the alchemy bullshit that I never touch. I also want levitation back! My character in Morrowind had constant levitation combined with the speed of a jet and fire balls that would take out whole city blocks in Balmora. I wish they brought some of that flexibility back in the game.

Yea, I would much rather have that then the alchemy bullshit that I never touch. I also want levitation back! My character in Morrowind had constant levitation combined with the speed of a jet and fire balls that would take out whole city blocks in Balmora. I wish they brought some of that flexibility back in the game.

Levitation will be missed, though I'll be the first to say that if your character took off into the air and flew around like a hawk, the game would crash nigh-instantaneously. That's probably why the horses were slowed down, too.

Arjen

I just did such an awesome small misc quest. It was in Frostflow lighthouse. I'm going to spoiler what happens
I arrive in a abboned lighthouse where i find a body on the floor covered in blood, i check her pockets and discover a journal, She was part of a family that bought the lighthouse with her husband and two children, i find the husbands journal to where i read that he was so happy with the lighthouse that when he was dead he wants his remains spread into the fire of the lighhouse to watch over the ocean for eternity. Furhermore i read that he had heard strange noises coming out of the basements. Seeing as they were al dead i decided to check out the basements expecting some giant skeevers or whatever. When i come into the basement i find it's been breached, the huge gap in the wall leads to tunnels inhabited by falmer, upon arriving i find another corpse, holding a bloody note, barely readable, but it says the husband has been dragged into the tunnel by a giant bug. I delve deeper into the cave filled with chaurus. At last i find the foul beast, he is a big one, but my bow is now match for him. I search his corpse i find the remains of the husband, now the game tells me the quest is over, but i decided to grant the husbands final wish, i ascend the lighthouse and give the remains to the lighthouse fire. The gods must have been pleased because they grant me a nice bonus to healing,

ARGHHH.

I just left Blackreach and there was a dragon. A wolf attacked me, I turn around to kill it, and suddenly there are TWO DRAGONS. One is already hostile, so I attack the other with a fireball but it flew away.

I wanted two dragons to fight me/each other.

:'(

GhaleonEB

Wow. Couple questions: What's a good, least-grindy-as-possible way to level up Smithing? Unlike Enchanting I haven't found a real useful reason to use it yet.

After every major dungeon, I have a routine:

• Smelt ore I found along the way
  • Make leather from furs
  • Smith new armor/weapons
  • Improve it
  • Buy some extra materials, smith and improve stuff from them
  • Go enchant what I can with the found petty and lesser soul gems
  • Sell loot

I usually do this in Whiterun since there's a smelter next to the armor shop, and two people to sell to in it, as well as an alchemy shop and general store.The the enchanting and alchemy stations are close, in the Jarl's palace.

I make an alchemy run in the mix as well. All in all, I level up Alchemy, Smithing and Enchanting 2-4 times after each major dungeon (or when I do a couple short ones in a row). That keeps them progressing without having to grind. I'm level 27 right now, and have Alchemy in the 40's, and Enchanting and Smithing in the upper 50's. It's usually a 20 minute exercise after a couple hours of play.

I use Smithing to improve armor and weapons, and lately to just forge my own. The improve 2x perk, plus Arcane Smithing perk are great when you find a good, enchanted weapon or piece of armor, since you can then make it much more powerful from there.

r1chard

I've just got to Blackreach.

Wow.

Yup.

My first character (sword+shield fighter) just hit level 39 and I just wasn't really going anywhere so I've re-rolled to try out the magic and sneaking side of the game. On the hardest difficulty this time. I'm also forcing myself to ignore all harvesting options (potion ingredients and ores) and see whether that makes a lick of difference to the game (I found I just had an inventory full of crap.) And I'm not going to use fast travel at all - I was getting lazy and missing out on a bunch of scenery.

Does anyone know what that mod is that removes place markers from the compass and HUD? edit: this reddit post seems to have the info

... and from the comments on that post... Immersive HUD. Oh, yes.

Edit 2: also found this "equipable" map which works very similarly to maps in Minecraft. I'm looking forward to further map releases by kellpossible...

My Lvl 9 character was on his way to do the Companion initiation quest when suddenly a massive roar comes from behind, and swooping down into the valley was a fucking dragon. Luckily for me there were two mammoths he took an interest in, I stood back and fired as many arrows as I could to take him down. Then the mammoths decided to come after me instead. Had to hide in a hut and just fire arrows out and flame them when they got close. But they went down (after about 100 arrows) which helped in my "Bring a mammoth tusk to Ysolda" quest.

Being a weakling sucks, especially when there are dragons flying about. I long for the day when Giants fall at my blade and magicka, instead of having to run across the plains to find somewhere to hide :/

RPGCrazied

Tired of waiting for the PS3 version to be fixed. Will miss the trophies. Oh well, went and got it for PC. Everything at max, seems like my Radeon 5770 HD is having no trouble with this game. I guess my 6 core helps too. :p

One thing, with shadows at Ultra, I seem to get this weird hitching/pausing of the graphics. Anyone else?

Tired of waiting for the PS3 version to be fixed. Will miss the trophies. Oh well, went and got it for PC. Everything at max, seems like my Radeon 5770 HD is having no trouble with this game. I guess my 6 core helps too. :p

One thing, with shadows at Ultra, I seem to get this weird hitching/pausing of the graphics. Anyone else?

PS3 version works fine now. What's the issue?

This coming from one of the loudest complainers on the subject: http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=452767&highlight=

Sai-kun

Banned
What is there to do after I finished the main quests? I just beat it last night, and before that I had already:

Completed the Mage College quests
Completed Dark Brotherhood quests
Completed Bard Guild quests
Completed Thieves Guild quests
Completed
Nightingales
quests
Completed the Companions quests

wat do?

Playing a sword and board character (Wulf 2.0.) feels so right, man. There's still magic, even though I played it all once before.

That's not what I've been hearing, unless they somehow released another patch when I wasn't looking.

Haven't suffered any slowdown lately. What am I missing? What other complaints are there that aren't shared by the other two versions of the game?

TTG

What is there to do after I finished the main quests? I just beat it last night, and before that I had already:

Completed
Nightingales
quests

wat do?

Deadric quests! Some of the best quests in the game and each one has unique loot.

Completed
Nightingales
quests

wat do?

Reroll and do it all again as a different character.

Haven't suffered any slowdown lately. What am I missing? What other complaints are there that aren't shared by the other two versions of the game?

You haven't heard about the bug that makes the PS3 version slow down to a crawl when the savegame reaches a certain size? That one's definitely not there in the 360 and PC version, at least not to such an extreme extent.

I can imagine you not experiencing it, you create more characters than I do.

I just did such an awesome small misc quest. It was in Frostflow lighthouse. I'm going to spoiler what happens
I arrive in a abboned lighthouse where i find a body on the floor covered in blood, i check her pockets and discover a journal, She was part of a family that bought the lighthouse with her husband and two children, i find the husbands journal to where i read that he was so happy with the lighthouse that when he was dead he wants his remains spread into the fire of the lighhouse to watch over the ocean for eternity. Furhermore i read that he had heard strange noises coming out of the basements. Seeing as they were al dead i decided to check out the basements expecting some giant skeevers or whatever. When i come into the basement i find it's been breached, the huge gap in the wall leads to tunnels inhabited by falmer, upon arriving i find another corpse, holding a bloody note, barely readable, but it says the husband has been dragged into the tunnel by a giant bug. I delve deeper into the cave filled with chaurus. At last i find the foul beast, he is a big one, but my bow is now match for him. I search his corpse i find the remains of the husband, now the game tells me the quest is over, but i decided to grant the husbands final wish, i ascend the lighthouse and give the remains to the lighthouse fire. The gods must have been pleased because they grant me a nice bonus to healing,
This just reminded me why I still have
Habd's Remains
in my inventory, thank you! I was wondering what quest they pertained to.

TTG

Iron daggered my way into the 90s in smithing in an effort to make level 50(didn't take any waiting for blacksmith inventories to respawn thanks to some 100+ low level soul gems I had as well). Thought I would make a whole set of deadric stuff, but there's no way I'm scouring all of Skyrim for ebony ignots... so I settled for a bow. 270 physical damage and another 32 fire damage, not bad! Since all I have left to get platinum is pickpocket and get bounties in all 9 holds, I'll be putting it to good use.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
Just did a really cool side mission, pic

tesv2011-12-2921-17-36sy4o.png

I swear this post game has been still as enjoyable as when I was still doing story missions and other stuff. I beat the game and the game keeps on giving with some super cool side quests.

A couple more random shots (all screens from PC version of course :p)

tesv2011-12-2921-27-4nol29.png

tesv2011-12-2920-51-2h0bux.png

There are a few more in the PC screenshot thread for those that care enough :)

Karl2177

I had amazing moment when I showed up at the College of Winterhold. I show up, open the gate with the Fire Atrament, and suddenly a Blood Dragon and a normal Dragon decide to show up. Within about 45 seconds of them showing up, they were dead, and I had 2 dragon souls to absorb. It's really funny how the entire college comes out and summons lightning bolts and a bunch of other stuff, and the dragons are dead. Now I just need to find more dragon words and stuff.

LiquidMetal14

I have had this one companion, Osmund I believe his name is. He resides in the Winterhold College. He's been with me for HOURS. I mean like 40 or more. I got him on accident and he has just been with me on dungeons or anything else. I grew quite attached to him and haven't wanted to let him go because I really didn't know if I could get him back.

So today I do a random mission and we go into a cave and he usually lags behind being he's not uber responsive like a co op controlled partner. But I finished the dungeon objective and exited the place and noticed he wasn't there. I thought nothing of it because the game has glitched on me before and he just reappears on a fast travel. This time he didn't so I feared the worst and so I go back to the cave on instinct and remembered the exact one, I cared that much. Normally I have to scour the map to find random caves and such. I went back and he was laying dead in a way which made me so sympathetic. I literally felt terrible and genuine sadness. He laid really peaceful but it was awkward to see him not there. I don't know how he died. Maybe I hit him on accident but I'm always conscious of where NPC's are.

I had a save file from about an hour earlier and hate backtracking but I ended up loading another save. I haven't let him go in hours but I separated with him and he was happy and I revisited him in Winterhold and called for his help again.

The main reason why I hung onto him is due to one side mission which requires a sacrifice and I didn't want to let him go because I didn't know if I would be able to get him back. Now I'm super relieved that I could and now I am actively seeking an annoying companion to sacrifice.

It was a pretty whirlwind of an emotional day in Skyrim for me today >>

I know I can't be the only one who has an attachment to a certain companion after having him/her tag along for hours.

Man, fuck the devs for not
letting me ride the dragon once I let him go. Flying over Skyrim would've been AMAZING to experience. Just an on-rails thing is all I wanted.

Urgh.

MarkusRJR

Can someone do my a favour? I've been playing this game on a 4gb Xbox 360 with the low res textures and people at Bethesda's forums said I'd need to buy a hard drive to get the high res textures. Can anyone over on GAF confirm this for me by taking off their hard drive and playing their save through a USB stick? For me the high res textures disappeared after about 30 minutes of playing. I'm curious if the same happens for anyone else. I just want to know if the problems are all fixed with a hard drive before I spend $130 on one just to play Skyrim the way it was made (fucking Microsoft...).

Satch

Banned
I know I can't be the only one who has an attachment to a certain companion after having him/her tag along for hours.

You're not. :p

I picked up Marcurio from the Bee and Barb Inn in Riften, and we've been traveling together for like 40 hours. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

I've got him wearing Ebony armor and a Dragon Priest mask. He's saved my ass more times than I can count, so I make sure he's outfitted really well.

LiquidMetal14

Man, fuck the devs for not
letting me ride the dragon once I let him go. Flying over Skyrim would've been AMAZING to experience. Just an on-rails thing is all I wanted.

Urgh.
Console command TCL will do that
on PC :p

You're not. :p

I picked up Marcurio from the Bee and Barb Inn in Riften, and we've been traveling together for like 40 hours. I couldn't ask for a better partner.

I've got him wearing Ebony armor and a Dragon Priest mask. He's saved my ass more times than I can count, so I make sure he's outfitted really well.

That's what I've been meaning to do for like the last 5 hours but have been trucking along with missions. I know I will get to it very soon as it will only enhance the combat for him and me and keep him alive too.

Often times I will just go into some places like where giants and mammoths live and just block and let them spam me and build up my block levels while he does lighting damage from the back. I do that for other abilities too, kinda neat really.

I'm on PC, but I don't want to console it in, I wanted this amazing cinematic moment.

But nope, LOADING SCREEN. Cheers, Bethesda.

Don't get me wrong, I'm loving these end missions, but that was a huge disappointment.

LiquidMetal14

Don't worry, I thought the same too when I did that part. I at least expected to be able to ride and rotate the cam and not just be loaded into the next area.

LiquidMetal14

For the record, that exact same thing happened to me. Maybe it's a scripted event. Either way, it's pretty cool. I was a little further away from him when it happened so I had more of a panoramic view.

TTG

So, what does a hero of Skyrim do after his retirement? This veteran of a civil war, savior of all Tamriel, the man who single handedly brought 4 separate guilds from the brink of destruction. He pickpockets the people of Whiterun relentlessly. Tomatos, belted tunics, lock picks and gold, nothing is safe! And if you do manage to catch him, he'll just pay 12 septims to the nearest guard, you see, he's with the guild(more than one actually, but the second option costs a whopping 653 gold to clear a bounty worth 25 hmmm).

Anyway, platinum trophy is all mine. Maybe I'll write something up later, mixed thoughts on what is GOTY so far. 125 hours! Do we know if the clock is still running while the game is paused? Make it about 115 if it does.

SolKane

I have had this one companion, Osmund I believe his name is. He resides in the Winterhold College. He's been with me for HOURS. I mean like 40 or more. I got him on accident and he has just been with me on dungeons or anything else. I grew quite attached to him and haven't wanted to let him go because I really didn't know if I could get him back.

So today I do a random mission and we go into a cave and he usually lags behind being he's not uber responsive like a co op controlled partner. But I finished the dungeon objective and exited the place and noticed he wasn't there. I thought nothing of it because the game has glitched on me before and he just reappears on a fast travel. This time he didn't so I feared the worst and so I go back to the cave on instinct and remembered the exact one, I cared that much. Normally I have to scour the map to find random caves and such. I went back and he was laying dead in a way which made me so sympathetic. I literally felt terrible and genuine sadness. He laid really peaceful but it was awkward to see him not there. I don't know how he died. Maybe I hit him on accident but I'm always conscious of where NPC's are.

I had a save file from about an hour earlier and hate backtracking but I ended up loading another save. I haven't let him go in hours but I separated with him and he was happy and I revisited him in Winterhold and called for his help again.

The main reason why I hung onto him is due to one side mission which requires a sacrifice and I didn't want to let him go because I didn't know if I would be able to get him back. Now I'm super relieved that I could and now I am actively seeking an annoying companion to sacrifice.

It was a pretty whirlwind of an emotional day in Skyrim for me today >>

D'aww poor Osmund. He was having such a rough time at the College too, away from his family for the first time. It's good that he's found a friend in you.

GhaleonEB

Finding the wooden mask outside of Labyrinthian made me realize two things. First, I really wanted to get all eight masks. And second, I couldn't do it with my current character.

So, I rerolled. Alis retired after 38 hours of play, shortly after completing the College of Winterhold quest line, at level 30.

From Luna, my first character (166 hours, level 44), I learned that stealth and archery are awesome in this game, especially together.

From Alis, I learned:

• Illusion is fun, effective and hilarious (Calm/Frenzy type spells)
  • Sword (or axe) and shield combat can be great, shield bashing FTW
  • Master difficulty is very fun, some odd difficulty spikes aside

I also learned that the combination of those three things is not the best idea. I like to play a solo character, no companions, no Conjuration spells. But with a melee character coupled with an emphasis on a school of magic that is totally ineffective against bosses and lots of other creatures (until the final Illusion perk) on Master difficulty had nothing to fall back on when the going go tough. And it got going so tough (Draugr Deathlords, Dragon Priests, dragons) that the poor lass was outclassed too often.

Enter Azel, an Imperial migrated from Cyrodiil. Her primary skills will be Archery, Sneak, Alteration and Illusion, with Alchemy, Enchantment and Smithing on the side. Essentially a hybrid of my first two characters, she'll be almost entirely a long-range fighter. Those insane difficulty spikes I ran into were impossible...for a melee character. An archer could have taken them down. And will.

She's a hunter. Specifically, a hunter of Dragon Priests and dragons. Her tasks will be to complete the main quest (finally), and gather all of the Dragon Priest masks and return them.

I will not be using a guide to find the masks, but rather alternating her search of dungeons and tombs with the main quest. I'll find'em.

After her will come Rudo, a sword and board orc fond of smashing faces. He'll roll through the Companions and the Imperial side of the Civil War quest lines. Now to head far to the west and off the beaten path to start putting Azel through her paces. I love looking at the map and seeing a clean slate. So many possibilities.

Mikey Jr.

Quick question, how the shit do I steal the ring from the display case in Riften to plant onto Brand-Shei?

I can get the display case open by crouching and waiting till it says hidden, but how am I supposed to crouch and grab the ring without standing up?

Havok

Quick question, how the shit do I steal the ring from the display case in Riften to plant onto Brand-Shei?

I can get the display case open by crouching and waiting till it says hidden, but how am I supposed to crouch and grab the ring without standing up?
Its in the lockbox in the compartment under his stall (door is in the rear), not the display case. Assuming I've got it right and this is the task that Brynjolf gives you.

Any reason why I'm getting killed instantly when I'm doing the way of the voice quest? I walk all the way up and when I enter the place they keep killing me.

Duke Togo

Any reason why I'm getting killed instantly when I'm doing the way of the voice quest? I walk all the way up and when I enter the place they keep killing me.
I had a similar problem in whiterun...id walk into dragonsreach and everybody would attack me. I had to restart my console and reload my save and it was fine.

GhaleonEB

I stocked up in Riverwood, smithing, selling and then buying every arrow I could before clearing out Embershed Mine, where I had a few of the bandits kill one another courtesy of Fury. I wasn't doing much damage with my paltry longbow, but I got through. I then set out going straight west, passing Falkreath and into the mountains. There I cleared out a cave (witches) and mine (orcalium) I'd never found before. After I hoofed it to Whiterun and ran into a treasure hunter, and pried his Imperial Bow from his hands (two notches up from my starting bow).

On the way back I use Fury from long range to have two bandit archers guarding an overpass get into a shootout, then finish them off with one sneak shot each. The Illusion/Archery combo is already paying off.

By the time I got to Whiterun, I had 21 iron ore, 15 orcalium and a dozen wolf pelts on me. A smithing fest later I've sold a ton of gear off, improved all of mine, and had enough to buy a filled grand soul gem, which I used to enchant the bow with fire damage. I'd put two perks into Enchanting already, so now I've got a pretty mean bow with an added 14 points fire damage on top. I'm officially in business. Time to get some dragons into the world.

With Calm now in hand, I can have charging bandits chill out. Then I'll put a sneak shot in their back when they turn around.

Yeah, Azel is going to be just fine.

Tried it. They are still killing me. Is it because I'm a
Vampire?

If you are a stage 4 vampire, meaning you haven't fed in three days, then yes. Nearly everyone, including quest NPCs, will attack you. Suck some blood then head back up.

daedalius

So I have so much crap to sell usually, and I can barely find anywhere to sell it. All of the vendors constantly only have 750 gold, and how am I supposed to sell a legendary daedric armor if they only have that much? Not to mention all the other stuff I get all of the time.

Is there a good place to always sell stuff? I want everything for my new house in Solitude!

NBtoaster

So I have so much crap to sell usually, and I can barely find anywhere to sell it. All of the vendors constantly only have 750 gold, and how am I supposed to sell a legendary daedric armor if they only have that much? Not to mention all the other stuff I get all of the time.

Is there a good place to always sell stuff? I want everything for my new house in Solitude!

Thieves Guild fences have more money available.

You can also get speech perks that let you invest in stores to increse their total gold permanently. And the master perk raises every merchants gold by 1000.

Invest in Speech. There's two (or three, not sure) perks that increase the money stores have available. One through investment, one just because.
Finding the wooden mask outside of Labyrinthian made me realize two things. First, I really wanted to get all eight masks. And second, I couldn't do it with my current character.

So, I rerolled. Alis retired after 38 hours of play, shortly after completing the College of Winterhold quest line, at level 30.

From Luna, my first character (166 hours, level 44), I learned that stealth and archery are awesome in this game, especially together.

From Alis, I learned:

• Illusion is fun, effective and hilarious (Calm/Frenzy type spells)
  • Sword (or axe) and shield combat can be great, shield bashing FTW
  • Master difficulty is very fun, some odd difficulty spikes aside

I also learned that the combination of those three things is not the best idea. I like to play a solo character, no companions, no Conjuration spells. But with a melee character coupled with an emphasis on a school of magic that is totally ineffective against bosses and lots of other creatures (until the final Illusion perk) on Master difficulty had nothing to fall back on when the going go tough. And it got going so tough (Draugr Deathlords, Dragon Priests, dragons) that the poor lass was outclassed too often.

Enter Azel, an Imperial migrated from Cyrodiil. Her primary skills will be Archery, Sneak, Alteration and Illusion, with Alchemy, Enchantment and Smithing on the side. Essentially a hybrid of my first two characters, she'll be almost entirely a long-range fighter. Those insane difficulty spikes I ran into were impossible...for a melee character. An archer could have taken them down. And will.

She's a hunter. Specifically, a hunter of Dragon Priests and dragons. Her tasks will be to complete the main quest (finally), and gather all of the Dragon Priest masks and return them.

I will not be using a guide to find the masks, but rather alternating her search of dungeons and tombs with the main quest. I'll find'em.

After her will come Rudo, a sword and board orc fond of smashing faces. He'll roll through the Companions and the Imperial side of the Civil War quest lines. Now to head far to the west and off the beaten path to start putting Azel through her paces. I love looking at the map and seeing a clean slate. So many possibilities.

You'll need to do the College questline as well, you can't enter
the Labyrinthian
until you receive that item from Savos Aren. You can find the other seven masks in normal exploration, but not that one. Pissed me off while I was collecting 'em with Wulf. It'll piss me off with Wulf 2.0., too.

Arjen

One of the Dragon priest masks is pretty far into the main quest as well, don't think you can reach it otherwise.

Top Bottom