• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Formula 1 2015 Season |OT| Formula E Feeder Series

DBT85

Awesome thanks guys!

Such a shame about that crash. Must've been damage to the front of that car. Front heavy car which creates a fair amount of downforce lifts up from the front?

Really?

Its quite conceivable and has happened a lot in other examples.

The car in this case is cresting a rise and is generating a chunk of DF on the rear. All it takes is for the cars AoA to increase a little above normal and the air that usually streaming over the front is now going under the car and forcing the front up higher still. Now the entire body becomes a lifting device and you have takeoff.

RoKKeR

Jamey Price ‏@jameypricephoto 20m20 minutes ago
Race day!! Weather forecast I saw sees a good chance of rain in the middle of the race. This could be FUN. And by fun I mean wet. #F1 #MALGP

Yes please.

Dead Man

Well, have fun everyone. Not fast enough internet where I am today to be able to stream, and not on free tv. Fuck you, channel ten. And fuck Murdoch too.

Dead Man

Not even from the iplayer?
All I have is dial up at the house I'm at tonight and my phone internet. Which is slow as shit. :( Wonderful weekend for Aussie motorsport, great driver in a geographically close race in F1, and V8 supercars, none of it on fta. Well fucking done, everyone.

DBT85

All I have is dial up at the house I'm at tonight and my phone internet. Which is slow as shit. :( Wonderful weekend for Aussie motorsport, great driver in a geographically close race in F1, and V8 supercars, none of it on fta. Well fucking done, everyone.

Is there no local drinking establishment showing it?

FuturusX

I think it's also a great window into why the only opinions that really matter are from those whom have actually driven a F1 car in the last 5 years. Hamilton gave me more insight into what's really happening behind the wheel than any of these 'pundits'.

Mastah

Ted in his Qualifying Notebook said that apparently very recently (either in Australia or Malaysia) some kind of catastrophic failure happened in Honda's MGU-H and they need to redesign it.

Lach

Fuck you daylight savings!
Got up an hour too early!

Looking forward to how many cars will make it to the grid today :)

Mastah

Looking forward to how many cars will make it to the grid today :)

It seems only 19, as problem in Steven's Marussia is not going to be solved before race start.

Track temp is up to 65C now.

Brundle: there was a feisty conversation between Kimi and Arrivabene. Not surprising given comments made by Cancerman in Italian press.

pootle

Haven't been able to watch any F1 so far this weekend, just catching up with everything.

Let's hope for a good race to help us keep our weary eyeballs open!

Mastah

Confirmed, Stevens DNS:

Manor F1 Team ‏@ManorF1Team 24s24 seconds ago

Sadly Will is unable to start today's race as we have not been able to get on top of the fuel system problem from yesterday.

pootle

You would hope for Kimi to do something good on the first couple of laps- but Maldonado is probably going to broadside him isn't he.

Well done Max! Driving really well and 2 for sure's in 3 answers. The lad will go far.

Spades

Confirmed, Stevens DNS:

1vHu8oST.jpg

Daily-Life-GIFs-17-Sarcastic-Clapping.gif

Top Bottom