• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I was referring to 1D there who are already taking The Beatles wigs so early in their career
i see. somehow this is even worse.

iNIXB.gif

royalan

"See this is the problem I have with a lot of young artists and their fans of today..."

Missy Elliot may not have a #1 album, but there's no denying the absolute influence she's had on Hip-Hop, R&B, and even Pop to a lesser degree (she single-handedly made avant garde popular for urban acts).

And she certainly commands more respect than Icky Garbaj, despite the fact that she earned the majority of her fame at a time before itunes, youtube and digital album sales.

Bladenic

Poor Katy Perry, nobody even attempts to stan for her. Poor girl. Kesha at least has some fans and one or two stans (I might do it too...). Poor Katy got nothing. I used to love jamming to California Gurls in my Jeep, but I'm over her now. And Part of Me SUCKS. At least she's still hot and has her enormous fake titties.

Kyon

Banned
Even worse is the fact that 1D is on his faves list
gaga12.gif

How do you stan GaGa and then 1D? SMH

The hilarious part is that Sticki Garbaj is less tolerable than the jail bait
gaga12.gif

Poor Katy Perry, nobody even attempts to stan for her. Poor girl. Kesha at least has some fans and one or two stans (I might do it too...). Poor Katy got nothing. I used to love jamming to California Gurls in my Jeep, but I'm over her now. And Part of Me SUCKS. At least she's still hot and has her enormous fake titties.

There was a Perra stan a few weeks ago but he didnt know how to be one.... guess thats even more tragic
iNIXB.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Someone's having a breakdown
gaga22.gif

you will know about breakdowns, especially after what your fave went through

in62mNEeqlSF6.jpg

deleting your twitter isn't having a breakdown,
thats call taking a break.
Having a breakdown is yelling at a reporter and using the word
retarded just because you were expose of your reductive ways

iQ1lyHKjV2uIp.gif

Mumei

Wouldn't miss her. But why is she having this meltdown though? I mean Starships is close to snatching wigs and slaying despite being only catchy in the chorus and her new album debuted at number 1. Not sure what else she wants, besides being good at something.

I was under the impression that she was good at the ... whatever it was she did before trying to be a pop star thing. Wasn't she?

I knew I could count on you to get the reference. <3 <3

Naturally. <3

royalan

What? Her stans say that is one of her best notes. :)

It's fitting!

I had a nightmare once, Christing Aguilera was in it and this was playing.

Although the stan in me would like to point out that a lot of hoes in the game wish they could sustain an E5 period, that video only highlights the one area of Xtina's technique that needs some work...

It's a nice in-studio vocal moment when it's not being looped for 10 minutes straight, though.

Koodo

Banned
I'm doubting you Pop-GAF, things are somewhat picking up though. We shall see.
With Every Heartbeat will make you BELIEVE.

Although the stan in me would like to point out that a lot of hoes in the game wish they could sustain an E5 period, that video only highlights the one area of Xtina's technique that needs some work...
The question with Xtincta has never been about whether she can, but rather whether she should.

One star for Do You Really Want Me (Show Respect)?

Robyn's judging you.

QrKpe.gif

How is stanning for Bjork working out for you lately?

I hope you're still not trying to convince yourself Biophilia is good
gaga12.gif

oh you didn't just

that wig better be firmly attached to your scalp

7hnuI.gif

The one true Goddess of pop is about to return:

Your fave's could never
http://i.imgur.com/cHYFA.jpg

Let's be honest: most of the faves in this thread could never. Fiona is TRUTH.

Mumei

It's a nice in-studio vocal moment when it's not being looped for 10 minutes straight, though.

It actually is one of her cooler sounding notes. This is my favorite E5 of hers, though. <3

Just now watching Lana Del Ray's performance on SNL. Wow.

That was the WORST performance I ever seen by any performer on SNL. Ashlee Simpson was more lively.

/goes back to looking at LanaDelRey Dancing .gifs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom