• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Koodo

Banned
WE ARE A QUARTER OF THE WAY TO GETTING LOCKED!

iOOVDsSigk01N.gif

Nemesis_

Pho, is your bitterness because of the ONE SONG that everyone thought sounded like Express Yourself?

Or is it something deeper?

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
nemesis do you love robyn yet

i think pho hates gaga because deep down he knows that gaga is a better madonna than madonna is now

Nemesis_

tumblr_ltjfsv1x9D1qlrey0o1_500.gif

Ryan ;) and Moblin, the jury is out still. Resuming my listening.

She kind of looks like Diddy Kong.

The WHOLE FACADE just fills me with a feeling of GENERAL ANNOYANCE.

I find that interesting, because I am also generally annoyed at how Madonna still continues the whole facade of still being able to put out great music too!

I like MDNA, but no where near as much as Confessions. At least it's better than Hard Candy, I guess.

<3

Sydney trip time

EDIT:

Rankings for Robyn.

1lM0w.jpg

Lol, I just heard Call my name from Cheryl Cole.

I was absolutely shocked to find out this is produced by Calvin Harris. Who would've thought!?

;)

*Disclaimer: even if he's becoming repetitive, I don't hate Calvin Harris. He makes good songs.

Nemesis_

Maybe I should listen to this odd looking Robyn boy that everyone in GAF POP is so enamored with. Where should I start?

I've been told to do it this way

Robyn Is Here -> Robyn -> Body Talk

Good luck! I'm really not sure if I like her/him yet or not.

ALSO, MARIUS.

ArBP4YJCEAIOfr3.jpg

COUNTDOWN

t1335520800z0.png

iLRQm8Ra3h4Kz.gif

Robyn's Who's That Girl > Madonna's Who's That Girl

Awwwww

It's good to admit the truth sometimes

R90Qy.gif

Ryan ;) and Moblin, the jury is out still. Resuming my listening.

She kind of looks like Diddy Kong.

Rankings for Robyn.

Three stars apiece for Handle Me and Bum Like You??

TWO STARS FOR BE MINE AND WHO'S THAT GIRL??!?!

Robyn sits in judgement of you.

Qk3Hr.gif

Maybe I should listen to this odd looking Robyn boy that everyone in GAF POP is so enamored with. Where should I start?

Start with Robyn is Here

then Robyn

then Body Talk but watch out! Some of the versions of songs are better on the individual Body Talk EPs.

Also watch videos.

Do people still enjoy the stuff on Robyn Is Here? It all sounds so dated, good god.

It does sound dated, but in a good way. Show Me Love is a classic for all time.

Some of us like being reminded of the late 90s.

when some of you bitches were still in diapers bohohohohoho

Nemesis_

Do people still enjoy the stuff on Robyn Is Here? It all sounds so dated, good god.

It is really, really dated. The only two songs were the ones that I above five starred. Show Me Love and Do You Know (What It Takes).

I think I only like those two songs for nostalgic value though. =/

It does sound dated, but in a good way. Show Me Love is a classic for all time.

Some of us like being reminded of the late 90s.

when some of you bitches were still in diapers bohohohohoho

I just get a stinky face whenever I hear those typical late 90s pop songs. Candy from Mandy Moore fits perfectly on Robyn Is Here. Think about that for a second. Barf!

I'm glad the late 90s are gone, and I don't need a reminder to the awfulness they gave us.

Nemesis556 said:
It is really, really dated. The only two songs were the ones that I above five starred. Show Me Love and Do You Know (What It Takes).

I think I only like those two songs for nostalgic value though. =/
Yeah, nostalgia is about the only valid reason to still play those songs from time to time.

Delio

Just to prove im not as crazy as some of the fandom...

Guy’s I hope I speak for others when I say. Im not upset because Harry kissed a girl. Im not upset because im Jealous. Im upset because Im afraid that she won’t be what he’s looking for or what he deserves. Yes shes gorgeous but it pains me when really amazing guys like these boys date girls who are just easy or pretty. Im not saying she’s easy cause I dont know her. If they do date I just hope she actually has a personality. Thats all.

why is harry kissing some blonde chick. it looks photoshopped, first of all. and why is he kissing her.? she is ugly. someone fill me in please.

@Harry_Styles Our relationship finished today :(

I mean, you don't have to be someone's boyfriend/girlfriend to kiss... Maybe @Harry_Styles and Emma Ostilly just kissed because hormones...

If Harry actually date this Emma bitch, my Larry heart would be so fucking broken.

Funny cause Louis once tweeted Emma Ostilly saying "go away" probs cause hes a homo who wants harry to himself

Emma Ostilly spread faster through Tumblr/Twitter than an STD on The Jersey Shore.

What if the "girl" in the picture where Harry is kissing "her" is actually Louis and management made him wear a wig so Larry Stylinson could finally have a secret Larry date?

The only people I approve of Harry dating are Louis, Taylor Swift, and me. That is all.

Emma Ostilly She wins my hate's day. if this ''relation ship'' is official, i gonna to die, or something like.

I'm insecure, don't know what for. I'm not Danielle, 32, or Eleanor-or-or. I am not food, I just can't win. and zayn won't love me cuz I'm not a mir-or-or.

Awkward moment when Lily Halpern is scrolling through Twitter and finds out Harry kissed Emma Ostilly

Just me thinks that Emma Ostilly is ugly, horrible, ridiculous and is not well with harry???

tbh Harry is waaaay out of this Emma Ostilly's league

Is my heart is suffering, YES. But i think Louis is the only person who has any right being upset about Harry and Emma Ostilly

@emmaostilly what do harrys lips taste like? oxoxoxox

ngl harry looks like the worst kisser in those photos

Harry I don't care if you and Emily are dating you just need to keep one promise, Keep Larry alive, okay? never let go Harry.

Those pics of @Harry_Styles kissing this Emma girl kinda makes me wanna punch her in the face and then kiss him

Goodbye my @Harry_Styles. My dream about being with you is oficially over

All I’ve got to say about Emma Ostilly is that her name has S.T.I in it.

somtimes it dont feel like @harry_styles ACTUALLY cares bout Directioners tbh!

this girl is emma yea, and she can go burn in a fire. and then be stabbed.

FUCK HARRY ! He can only be happy with Louis ! And Fuck all those fucking models !

Don’t worry babe, I’ve come to the conclusion that this is all just a set-up. Harry is just making Louis jealous because Lou is using El as a cover you know that whole old-news drama. And Harry just figured that two can play this game. His plan was to take the hottest fucking model he could find and make sure to get caught so that Louis could see it. Now Louis, of course, is angry as fuck and the boys are gonna have some rough sex tonight.

FUCK YOU GO DIE

I have this theory...That if I lost 2 stone, dyed my hair blonde and got a facelift I could look like Emma Ostilly. Then maybe Harry will love me. Yay.

I feel as if Emma is a snobby girl. Looking at her twitter pictures and their captions and her tweets. She seems snotty and full of herself unlike Danielle and Eleanor who are sweeties. Just my thoughts.

And this is all because He went out on two dates with Emma Ostilly,a 18 year old model. Some comedy gold In these tweets like saying Louis would be super upset.

Mumei

Just to prove im not as crazy as some of the fandom...

And this is all because He went out on two dates with Emma Ostilly,a 18 year old model. Some comedy gold In these tweets like saying Louis would be super upset.

It's like shippers in real life. Fascinating.

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Start with Robyn is Here

then Robyn

then Body Talk but watch out! Some of the versions of songs are better on the individual Body Talk EPs.

Also watch videos.

Don't start with Robyn is Here.

Start with Robyn, then Body Talk.

Then go back and see if you like her older stuff because it's not that great. And it's a completely different style.

Rankings for Robyn.

1lM0w.jpg

Well, you must be listening to them wrong because Cobrastyle->Eclipse is solid 4s and 5s for everything.

You really should sis, then you'll know what good pop music sounds like in the 2010s.

Mumei

How does one listen wrong ?

If you listen to a song and you disagree with his opinion about the song, you have listened to it incorrectly. I suppose the only solution is to listen to it again and again until you've discovered the correct method of listening.

royalan

I still think "Watch 'n Learn" would have been a better single. I think this "build up to a dance break chorus" trend is on its way out...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom