• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Apparently Lana Del Rey is filming a video for Summertime Sadness

yas Lana gurl, bring us that summer anthem
ibb9OZkKj3UAYj.gif

Zutroy

I've been doing an essay for the last few hours. I popped in to check what's up before I went to bed and now there are dogs everywhere! I feel like I've missed out. This thread moves so fast now!

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
I've been doing an essay for the last few hours. I popped in to check what's up before I went to bed and now there are dogs everywhere! I feel like I've missed out. This thread moves so fast now!

Some of us have decided to start anticipating Ke$ha's new album and joined the ANIMAlS
While the haters have decided they would rather become KatyKats

join us and put your paws up

Bladenic

I can't hold back my excitement about the summer months. So many faves gonna go against each other, I can't wait to see what the results will be. Personally I think Ke$ha gonna do some crazy wig snatching this summer. Your faves have no hope.

kesha-kesha-14290362-245-270.gif

I fully expect Kelly Godson to cockblock many faves with Dark Side too. Really, your faves shouldn't even try. Even Rihanna is impressed.

Zkhw1.gif

Cynosure

Apparently Lana Del Rey is filming a video for Summertime Sadness

yas Lana gurl, bring us that summer anthem
ibb9OZkKj3UAYj.gif

That song has a weak battery life.
It was great a first few listens, but then it burned out fast and now it's just annoying.

I'm here for everything else in BTD except National Anthem.
tM1GY.gif

which reminds me, I recall someone badmouthing Electric Chapel. I think it was you Marius. Explain yo'self. Explain that blasphemy.
That was worse than Crumpet trashing My December.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
which reminds me, I recall someone badmouthing Electric Chapel. I think it was you Marius. Explain yo'self. Explain that blasphemy.
That was worse than Crumpet trashing My December.

Electric Chapel is doggy poop, it starts of great then takes a nosedive when she starts singing,
and the chorus is basic, I'm just glad The Queen is there to save the album from that filler

poison.gif

twobear

sputum-flecked apoplexy
Well I'd love to stay and make outchat with inthezoneyou all but I have to wake up early tomorrow to work on my Masters thesis. Hooray. Nightnight pop thread.

Panting on the gym shower floor with jizz leaking out of your arse kind of used? Or being a Caca stan kind of used?

Hmm, the former is at least enjoyable.

Marius, The Queen is the worst song Gaga has ever released. It's probably responsible for more youth self-mutilation than any bulling could ever accomplish.

Mumei

... You know the worst part about this is going to be having to actually read you peoples' names instead of just looking at the picture.

Mau ®

I never finished FFXIII. Can't believe I waited 5 years for it.

In a way, I can understand Xtincta stans. They waited 4 years for a new album and they got Bionic.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom