• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
I never finished FFXIII. Can't believe I waited 5 years for it.

In a way, I can understand Xtincta stans. They waited 4 years for a new album and they got Bionic.

Much like noted series-in-decline Call of Duty, RIHSTITUTE keeps pumping out the shit YEAR after YEAR, with the only exception being her LACK OF SALES.

... You know the worst part about this is going to be having to actually read you peoples' names instead of just looking at the picture.

JOIN US

22-04-20127-39-27PM.png
22-04-20127-40-45PM.png
22-04-20127-38-41PM.png

Mau ®

Much like noted series-in-decline Call of Duty, RIHSTITUTE keeps pumping out the shit YEAR after YEAR, with the only exception being her LACK OF SALES.

Except THE HOLY GOAT gets massive music hits while your fave only hits #1 on gay clubs.

And please, Madonna has you on a strict diet of LACKLUSTER for 7 years now.

Cynosure

I never finished FFXIII. Can't believe I waited 5 years for it.

In a way, I can understand Xtincta stans. They waited 4 years for a new album and they got Bionic.

How is it like waiting 8 years now for Britney to come back?

Or have you finally come to terms that she's forever gone.

7DmNj.png

R.I.P

DMeisterJ

Banned
http://i.imgur.com/SP2yc.jpg[IMG]

You would know what it's like to feel USED, ABUSED and FORGOTTEN.[/QUOTE]

I was just saying that either option presented were both terrible scenarios... No need to shade FFXIII. I'm sorry some of you basic people couldn't get how amazing it is. Oh well.

Except THE HOLY GOAT gets massive music hits while your fave only hits #1 on gay clubs.

And please, Madonna has you on a strict diet of LACKLUSTER for 7 years now.

RIHEINOUS is just another GOAT to be SACRIFICED on the ALTAR of MADONNA'S ACHIEVEMENTS.

People will still be dancing to VOGUE in twenty years, meanwhile, there will be a SYMPHONY of PHONE MASHING as people Google "Riyana" in the off chance some 50 year old's REQUEST for We Found Love is played, because NOBODY will remember WHO the FUCK she IS.

I wish Britney would have another meltdown so we could get an album like Blackout. Even through insanity Britney comes out triumphant.

Xtincta only wishes she could.

Koodo

Banned
I wish Britney would have another meltdown so we could get an album like Blackout. Even through insanity Britney comes out triumphant.

Xtincta only wishes she could.
The Unfortunate One has been wishing all her life to not be CRITICALLY, COMMERCIALLY and CULTURALLY SAVAGED.

Even ROMAN ZOLANSKI has a higher METACRITIC. Even RIHALLAH (t-minus 1 hour left until the pilgrimage ends) has sustained a longer period of COMMERCIAL RELEVANCE.

And now THE NOISE™ is sliding down the borehole into a RATINGS ABYSS.

I don't think anyone in HISTORY has been so prolific at putting the S in STRUGGLES.

Mumei

RIHEINOUS is just another GOAT to be SACRIFICED on the ALTAR of MADONNA'S ACHIEVEMENTS.

People will still be dancing to VOGUE in twenty years, meanwhile, there will be a SYMPHONY of PHONE MASHING as people Google "Riyana" in the off chance some 50 year old's REQUEST for We Found Love is played, because NOBODY will remember WHO the FUCK she IS.

I, for one, haven't forgotten those Rihanna stanning posts of yours.

royalan

J2dfz.gif
J2dfz.gif
J2dfz.gif
HOLD ON TO YOUR WIGS, WHORES!!!
J2dfz.gif
J2dfz.gif
J2dfz.gif

Aubrey O'Day - AKA The Only Bitch from Danity Kane Worth Paying More Than 5 Seconds of Your Attention To - has unleashed her official debut single, and it's...kinda good.

Click flawless single art to listen.

Demi Lovato who????

What's a JoJo?

I hope this play at a solo career is real because I was ALWAYS an Aubrey stan.

(For the Idol fans, this song is co-written by last season's underdog favorite: Pia Toscano)

DMeisterJ

Banned
Aubrey O'Day is the only worthwhile member of Danity Kane? Really? Shading Dawn, who is the only member of DK who had any talent, and a humble personality to match. And Dawn wasn't the one who broke the group up because of jealousy and envy over others.

Aubrey O'Day is the definition of basic, and that's all she'll ever be.

DK is the best female group of all time though.

royalan

Aubrey O'Day is the only worthwhile member of Danity Kane? Really? Shading Dawn, who is the only member of DK who had any talent, and a humble personality to match. And Dawn wasn't the one who broke the group up because of jealousy and envy over others.

Aubrey O'Day is the definition of basic, and that's all she'll ever be.

DK is the best female group of all time though.

Aubrey O'Day is a bad bitch, who was the first to realize that being a Bad Boy act meant Danity Kane was doomed to fail despite being the first girl group in history to debut their first two albums at the top of the Billboard charts, and thus started stacking her chips outside the group early. She bravely fended off jealousy from the lessors in the group who naturally, as all lessors do, hated the fact that the camera so loved to follow Godbrey wherever she went.

Dawn is a back-stabbing, man-lookin' ho who played at being humble while behind the scenes only too happily threw the other girls under the bus...that is, when she didn't have her lips planted between the hairy crevice of Diddy's ass.

There's a reason Aubrey and D.Woods are still good friends, meanwhile not a girl has shit nice to say about Dawn.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Who the fuck was Danity Kane.

Listen and be slain

Aubrey O'Day is a bad bitch, who was the first to realize that being a Bad Boy act meant Danity Kane was doomed to fail despite being the first girl group in history to debut their first two albums at the top of the Billboard charts, and thus started stacking her chips outside the group early. She bravely fended off jealousy from the lessors in the group who naturally, as all lessors do, hated the fact that the camera so loved to follow Godbrey wherever she went.

Dawn is a back-stabbing, man-lookin' ho who played at being humble while behind the scenes only too happily threw the other girls under the bus...that is, when she didn't have her lips planted between the hairy crevice of Diddy's ass.

There's a reason Aubrey and D.Woods are still good friends, meanwhile not a girl has shit nice to say about Dawn.

Aubrey and D.Woods are friends because she needs someone basic around her to boost herself up. You see she isn't friends with Aundrea because she doesn't want someone who is better than her around her.

royalan

Don't forget this, this and ESPECIALLY this.

DAMN those girls made two great albums. Diddy is such a fucking fool. Then again, this is the same man that let DREAM go to waste...

Aubrey and D.Woods are friends because she needs someone basic around her to boost herself up. You see she isn't friends with Aundrea because she doesn't want someone who is better than her around her.

No you did NOT just shade D.Woods...

HBWAK.gif

DMeisterJ

Banned
No you did NOT just shade D.Woods...

http://i.imgur.com/HBWAK.gif[IMG][/QUOTE]

I didn't see any lies in my post.

[quote="Crumpet Trumpet, post: 37194238"][IMG]http://i.minus.com/ivBXHVdNyIKxD.gif[IMG]

[URL="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LlZydtG3xqI&ob=av2e"]Let me just cleanse this place from the "girl group" invasion [/URL][/QUOTE]

I wanted to say that TLC was the best, but the fact that they went on without Left-Eye had to knock them down a few notches. That music was straight up garbage. But,

Creep >>>>

Bladenic

Late but I also liked FFXIII and XIII-2 though XIII was a huge wasted potential.

Anyway I listened to some Sale el Sol today and album was the true definition of flaw free. Can't wait for Godkira to come back and SLAY. All our faves need to prepare and hold on to their wigs.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom