• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

Our Republican deserves it after single handedly redeeming her country.

Can she sing every National Anthem?

tsk tsk tsk
Always with the Xtina shade.

Christina has done the anthem justice enough times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=2VtF6rwNmdA

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=y54ZbdAUlak&feature=related

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jusP47mMThI

your

01bspears.jpg

turned American nightmare

mYcex.jpg

fav can never.

sphinx

the piano man
Possibly posted some pages back but regardless, everybody should pay attention to Madonna's " Masterpiece "

What a beautiful song and I really wonder how they amanged to make her voice sound sooo nice, like, from a real singer, with nice vibrato and stuff.

Madonna "Masterpiece"

If I udnerstand correctly, it will be her 2nd single after GMAYL. It's incredible how this song sounds like for fans in their 30's and up and GMAYL sound like for people under 20. So extreme

Ties

Banned
Wow that sounds really good. Should of been the first single IMO, Give Me All Your Luvin' had some pretty mixed reception around here.

Koodo

Banned
teehee

HfgCR.gif

I might have to cease calling Xtincta the worst if Rihanus continues sliding down the bore hole into Lake Vostok, so there's that.

According to a rumour on breatheheavy, Britney will be featured on Madonna's new album!!
OH MY GOD

edit: oh, breatheheavy. Gross.

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Speaking of Xtina apparently her album/single have been delayed and its currently undergoing major changes.

Im not here for this mess

ibsxEHsGIe4oSt.gif

Christopher

Im not in the middle of this but did you hear bionic it really is the lowest point in her career in terms of image and music. That music video was ridiculously bad

Ties

Banned
Im not in the middle of this but did you hear bionic it really is the lowest point in her career in terms of image and music. That music video was ridiculously bad
Cynosure will have your head.

I'd join the stan war but I'm not on my laptop atm

Cynosure

Aw, you're so flattered that I clicked "View Post."

ifbGD3UeWYyL6.gif

Must be fun doing that for every single one of my posts.

PbWOO.gif

On the same night as ADELE? No one here's for that.

Not even Max.

This again.
Wtf does that even mean? It seems like you're trying to go for a desperate low blow, but I'm not sure.

and the Grammy committee would be here for that, as they were multiple times.
Do you know who they arent here for? your shitty fav since 1999

She once showed up uninvited in 2010

britney-spears-2010-grammy-awards-red-carpet.jpg

and not a single screen time was given that day.

UP4yZ.gif

Cynosure

I dont entirely disagree.

Many tracks are some of the best she's ever had.

My favorites: I am, Lift Me Up, You lost me, Woohoo, All I Need.
Glam, Bionic, Primma Donna, Monday Morning are all pretty great too. And Vanity and Bobble head are cute.

As for I Hate Boys, Sex For Breakfast, and My girls

ir1wb2sl6TqdU.gif

erased from memory.

Mumei

Speaking of Xtina apparently her album/single have been delayed and its currently undergoing major changes.

Im not here for this mess

ibsxEHsGIe4oSt.gif

I usually like her studio work better than live since she seems to sing better or something. That I Turn To You F5 in studio is <3. Live not so much, though.

Cynosure

Possibly posted some pages back but regardless, everybody should pay attention to Madonna's " Masterpiece "

What a beautiful song and I really wonder how they amanged to make her voice sound sooo nice, like, from a real singer, with nice vibrato and stuff.

Madonna "Masterpiece"

If I udnerstand correctly, it will be her 2nd single after GMAYL. It's incredible how this song sounds like for fans in their 30's and up and GMAYL sound like for people under 20. So extreme

It's pretty but her vibrato seems a little forced. It reminds me of MJ's Speechless. He's a legend, the king of pop and all, but never really liked his singing. I think the same of Madonna.

She should stick to what she does best. I didn't want to admit this to Phono in that Madonna thread at the time, but he posted this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRvgtVaJMAc

and omg is it amazing. like wow amazing. I almost instant-stanned.

Kyon

Banned
It's pretty but her vibrato seems a little forced. It reminds me of MJ's Speechless. He's a legend, the king of pop and all, but never really liked his singing. I think the same of Madonna.

She should stick to what she does best. I didn't want to admit this to Phono in that Madonna thread at the time, but he posted this video

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MRvgtVaJMAc

and omg is it amazing. like wow amazing. I almost instant-stanned.

nothing wrong with stanning for more than one lol

EDIT: Marius sis they arent dating lol

Cynosure

nothing wrong with stanning for more than one lol

EDIT: Marius sis they arent dating lol

umm Christina is not the only one I like. I pretty much like them all,
including Shitney.
Currently jamming to Born to Die and Stronger.
Dying for Glass heart, each delay has been painful. Also hear Mariah working on album for this year, excited for that.

lol @ koodo changing his icon because of me.
I'll always know who your fav is. Don't think for a second that just because you're using an Adele icon that I'd bash her to trump your obsessive Xtina shading.

you can run, but you cannot hide your stan label.

dr06g.jpg

Mumei

He's a legend, the king of pop and all, but never really liked his singing.

I was sort of talking about this somewhere else today; I think that he sounded better as a child. Like his singing sounded more rounded and full and his voice didn't seem so shaky when he held a note. He also sang legato more and did less sing-talking that he did when he was older. He was still great interpretatively, I think, but I wish he could have sung the way he did when he was younger, too.

We obviously know what was more popular with the fans, though.

And Cynosure, unless Koodo has changed his mind since I last asked him (which being back in October, could have changed by now, so perhaps you are right), you haven't guessed his favorite.

Kyon

Banned
umm Christina is not the only one I like. I pretty much like them all,
including Shitney.
Currently jamming to Born to Die and Stronger.
Dying for Glass heart, each delay has been painful. Also hear Mariah working on album for this year, excited for that.

lol @ koodo changing his icon because of me.
I always know who your fav is. Don't think for a second that just because you're using an Adele icon that I'd bash her to trump your obsessive Xtina shading.

you can run, but you cannot hide your stan label.

dr06g.jpg

We are a lot alike lol stan wise i mean your taste is flawless btw sis

tumblr_lwkpiiSRvn1qfnpyt.gif

Since when did Britney start looking so old?

tumblr_lwhm8yLCac1qc0snu.gif

lol its a good pic :D lolz

Koodo

Banned
lordt, I guess I have a new follower.

ib1TSCMbi3zUsu.gif

And Cynosure, unless Koodo has changed his mind since I last asked him (which being back in October, could have changed by now, so perhaps you are right), you haven't guessed his favorite.
I've gotten banned for that fave. The stan documents were sealed for life.

that PM is under a strict confidentiality agreement, by the way

The Godney Spearit will forever have my sword though, even in dire times.

iRNZNj3xPe0bE.gif

So, um, this song "We Are Young" is now #1 on US iTunes.

Normally I would be PRESSED AS FUQ but I just saw that it features ANDROID QUEEN JANELLE MONAE.

This is so exciting and I stabbed Kelly in the heart by purchasing it.

tumblr_lm7j72wRu01qkr4j8o1_400.gif

Koodo

Banned
Call Me Maybe by Carly Rae Jepsen has been #1 on the Canadian iTunes Store for approximately 47.2 years.

I don't even know who that person is and it's making me pressed.

... and then I see JESSIE J at #9. If that song reaches the top, a particular individual on this forum will be serving unlimited amounts of crow. And we will eat it.

Taylor Swift is quite attractive, but she reminds me of Christine Baranski.

No, there was a Superbowl commercial I belieb.

Lol @ this random ass band outdoing Madonna

Poor brave Madonna was DELISTED from iTunes at #2 and has been forced to claw her way back up the charts.

I think a moments silence is in order.

madonna_cross_BM_Ba_557394p.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom