• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cynosure

It has been confirmed Chris Brown is NOT featured on Rih's Birthday Cake. Haters did try tho

I bet itll be J. Cole or Drake yasss!!!! Next #1 for Rihsus.

ivIMO.png

tumblr_lfjd64FNXu1qbbxf8o1_500.gif

Kyon

Banned
Super Bowl, American Idol, and payola couldn't save Give Me All Your Luvin'

iOlCHhYiwldBL.gif
*CLICK SAVE AS FOREVER* Gif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Speaking of Britney and Madonna. The Remix is apparently real not a rumor. That's probably one of the unnamed tracks on the MDNA tracklist. Guessing it will be the radio edit.

Mau ®

*CLICK SAVE AS FOREVER* Gif>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Speaking of Britney and Madonna. The Remix is apparently real not a rumor. That's probably one of the unnamed tracks on the MDNA tracklist. Guessing it will be the radio edit.

Its gonna be released to improve chances of a #1... Like with S&M

There's good dance-pop and bad dance-pop, though. ;)

ggidN.gif

I heart you.

SecretMoblin will back me up on this: Adele needs to hook up with someone like Todd Terje, Aeroplane, Soulwax, Lindstrom, etc... I don't want a full-on dance pop transformation, but she could hang on to her audience and still bring the heat.

Lindstrøm x Adele?

That would be... interesting.

I would love to see M.I.A. work with Modeselektor.

Super Bowl, American Idol, and payola couldn't save Give Me All Your Luvin'

tumblr_lzf01q9w8B1qd6q0t.gif

The single was pulled from iTunes (internationally) at #2 and had to re-enter the charts after the Superbowl because they changed the price of the single. So every single sold before then was not eligible for the charts :(

Maybe she should just give away 800K copies of Give Me All Your Luvin' through Amazon

tumblr_li47xg3fFX1qhjikro1_500.gif

Can Britney please make an album full of Bloodshy & Avant productions. Thankyouverymuch.

I just looked up Miike Snow because of these cravings and it turns out they have an album coming out in March. WHOOP.
Single: Paddling Out I can't tell what popstar this is shading. Jessie J's hair? Gaga's nose? MJ's shoes?

Koodo

Banned
There is nothing else left to be said really. No one is here for BornthiswayGa.
Please sis, Born This Way was the second highest selling album of the year (an achievement GODGA has done three years in a row). When will your Caribbean Swamp Rat?

cb8UD.jpg

Never.

Born This Way also had two enormous hits, one moderate domestic hit, and one moderate foreign hit. Rihanus might have found a hit in a hopeless place, but what else? You Da One and Talk That Talk are already flopping back to Barbados. Birthday Cake is too dirty to ever slay the charts, and so Rihanus will have to remain piggybacking on other artists for some airplay. How very Xtincta of her.

iDg3jsmnGwkF0.gif

P.S. don't forget to get your Born This Way Ball tickets before they sell out!

Mau ®

lol especially since Baby One More Time outsold Gaga's entire Discography
Zw3dO.gif

idk what the argument is here lol

Kyon gurl I dont get you, sometimes you're all "Praise Godga" and then next you go in on her like its no tomorrow.

Mau ®

Funny, because LOUD has sold about the same as Born This Way, yet Rihanna is a singles-artist apparently.

Let's be honest though, the LOUD era all in all (albums, singles) sold more than the BTW era. And that is just the way it is. Gurls can stay mad at the true future queen of pop, Rihsus.

You really gonna go in on Rihsus hits, Koodo?. WFL has become a bigger hit WW than any other CaCa single.. Ch...

Koodo

Banned
Loudless was minuscule compared to the success of the Slay Monster. My fave remains unbothered.

While Rihanus remains with Chris Brown.

Kyon

Banned
Funny, because LOUD has sold about the same as Born This Way, yet Rihanna is a singles-artist apparently.

Let's be honest though, the LOUD era all in all (albums, singles) sold more than the BTW era. And that is just the way it is. Gurls can stay mad at the true future queen of pop, Rihsus.

Born This Way's launch sales were extremely hyped to kingdom come. The end result wasnt that impressive(in terms of having legs). It dropped off the charts pretty quick...... But i can admit they were impressive for a 3rd album. Gaga peaked though, i predict her next album will do well but not as well as her 1st 3 releases. Speaking of Rihsus she needs to do more songs with Calvin Harris imo

Remember when it was acceptable to listen to something because you enjoy it?

Let's Not sis

Remember when it was acceptable to listen to something because you enjoy it?

I don't remember that era. Even fans of non-pop music get all uppity about silly things. It's why I largely stay out of the electronic music thread despite my tastes being much more closely aligned with theirs.

This place is more fun about its rampant fanboy-ness, anyways.

Mau ®

Loudless was minuscule compared to the success of the Slay Monster. We remain unbothered.

While Rihanus remains with Chris Brown.

If anything, the poor little cutters have been very bothered recently by the superior Bajan Queen. The fact that Rihanna scored the biggest pop hit since I Got a Feeling and Tik Tok has got them pressed and depressed, taking out the scissors all in mass.

rih3.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom