• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, what happened to the Birthday Flan.

You looking for this
?

tumblr_lmzuqegR7g1ql141xo1_250.gif

Also question: Why are Rihanna's stans referred to as 'The Navy'?

It used to be Rihanna Army, then either she or a lead stan referenced the old Jigga line "Rocafella is the army, better yet the navy"

Then it became "Rihanna stans are the army, better yet the navy" -> Rihanna Navy

Then the announcement of Rih in Battleship just cemented it

Mau ®

It used to be Rihanna Army, then either she or a lead stan referenced the old Jigga line "Rocafella is the army, better yet the navy"

Then it became "Rihanna stans are the army, better yet the navy" -> Rihanna Navy

Then the announcement of Rih in Battleship just cemented it

Also G4L

I'll be stanning hard as long as this bitch dont go back to him. I'll be watching
ny31.gif

Adele just won a Brit Award for Best Album

OVER FUCKING COLDPLAY AND FLORENCE

WHAT IS WRONG WITH THIS WORLD

*looks at nominees

It's much more of a damning indictment of these worthless awards that James Blake, Kate Bush, Elbow, and Aloe Blacc were nominated for something - anything - and didn't win.

And Rihanna beats Björk, Feist, and Beyonce for "International Female Solo Artist"?

ha. ha. ha.

ceHml.gif

Katy is gonna scalp Kelly this week and then Kelly will scalp Katy the week after. Don't deny this.

Those British boys are too busy cumming on each other to come for anyone

Kyon

Banned
Glee is always late to the charts, no one is here for Stronger anymore

Glad You Came is coming to scalp everyone's wig
Halestorm's "Here's To Us" was also covered wow it was good but the original is leagues better not here for the cover
iiBtjIqg738Y0.jpg

The Wanted

currently sitting at #9 on iTunes coming for Whitney's, Bruises, and Stupid Hoe's wig

I don't mind that song. I like their voices. And I love how you can hear their accents in the song. But honestly.. the guys in 1D > the guys in The Wanted. Like... none of the guys in The Wanted are that attractive tbh.

Kyon

Banned
The Wanted

currently sitting at #9 on iTunes coming for Whitney's, Bruises, and Stupid Hoe's wig

if thats shade for chris brown kiiiiii cause he's in the top 10 with turn up the music. Wanted is snatching :bows lawd they are fine

@7echnicolor you should post about your Queen Amy Lee tbh :D

Mumei

I know nothing about them - The Wanted, that is - but I just looked at their profile on Wikipedia. It might just be a bad picture but I don't find them attractive either.

:|

Do they at least have any good songs?

Delio

How about you keep Jay Mcguiness and maybe Siva Kaneswaran and I will keep the rest

iD6ge2YtiXdTx.gif

Gurl no

tumblr_lya46y3iYN1r1ddr9.gif

I don't mind that song. I like their voices. And I love how you can hear their accents in the song. But honestly.. the guys in 1D > the guys in The Wanted. Like... none of the guys in The Wanted are that attractive tbh.

Um Excuse you? The Wanted has this adorable boy.

tumblr_lpz60iG54p1qlxul0.gif

tumblr_lpz647qI351qlxul0.gif

So plz sit somewhere else.
tumblr_lq1cf967Wt1qgplyq.gif

I know nothing about them - The Wanted, that is - but I just looked at their profile on Wikipedia. It might just be a bad picture but I don't find them attractive either.

:|

Do they at least have any good songs?

Check out Glad you came, Warzone as two quick good choices.

SpiffyG

In amazing news, Marina & the Diamonds' second album, Electra Heart, has a release date! It'll be out 4/30/2012 :D Hyyyyype!

5Bq5P.gif
Electra Heart will be the best pop album of 2012. Yup.

Also, can the OP be changed to reflect the official release date (April 30, 2012)?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom