• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who is JC Chasez judging?
ibtlEGfEaii1jQ.gif

botty

Banned
I've come to accept her role on Duets; it gives me a new mp3 to add to my iPod each week and because it's doing so terribly she won't be shackled down to the show for the uncertain future! Could you imagine the embarrassment if the only way she could get a #1 was to do a a rent-a-hook collaboration with another judge? Yikes.

Noted, crump.

Trigger

JC was always cute. Always.

Wasn't Flopzinger brought in as a last minute replacement for Cheryl though? I doubt she would have ended up in that position if she hadn't been cast as a co-host previously.

Indeed. IMO, if you're on the verge on flopdom a reality competition is a good alternative.

Kyon

Banned
#DEATH I didnt realize the BULLY i have reverted back to....
now that i think about it all those celebs i dragged/snatched/bodybagged was when i was on the Gaga high.. i need therapy.

DMeisterJ

Banned
Now that we're back. I need everyone to be seated, especially the xtina stans.

Mariah is working with Darkchild. Yes, that's right. Mariah is working with Darkchild, and she's getting ready to punch Xtina out of the game again. She tweeted about it, and a pic of them together with a keyboard. I was gonna post all of that, but I really don't care to, because the important thing is that Xtincta and the little periods are going to remain pressed, depressed, and opressed for the time being. And with the rumors that MC is gonna be on AI to replace J Lo, she'd have the perfect platform to perform the song. Just think. Britney is gong to be judging on the superior show, and Mariah promoting her single/being a judge on AI versus Christina being a guest vocalist on a #1 single.

Sorry Xtina fans. I know this is how you feel.

QpPc7.gif

botty

Banned

Mariah is working with Darkchild. Yes, that's right. Mariah is working with Darkchild, and she's getting ready to punch Xtina out of the game again. She tweeted about it, and a pic of them together with a keyboard. I was gonna post all of that, but I really don't care to, because the important thing is that Xtincta and the little periods are going to remain pressed, depressed, and opressed for the time being. And with the rumors that MC is gonna be on AI to replace J Lo, she'd have the perfect platform to perform the song. Just think. Britney is gong to be judging on the superior show, and Mariah promoting her single/being a judge on AI versus Christina being a guest vocalist on a #1 single.

QpPc7.gif

Your time to repent is running out.

bHVRs.png

19th Number 1?

ibzHFkezr0AY7a.gif

Late. but potentially true.

Artemisia

Banned
I can't at the adam lambert hate here >_>

At least he can sing, write, and get a number 1 album. Three things Rihanna isn't capable of.

Bladenic

I can't at the adam lambert hate here >_>

At least he can sing, write, and get a number 1 album. Three things Rihanna isn't capable of.

LOL this #1 album tea is so freaking old, tired, expired, evaporated, ETC.

Gaybert's new PoS debuted with like what? 70k? If that. Nobody gives a damn about #1. It's sales. Go take your shit receipts elsewhere. Ugly Lambert will remain an incredibly dark and flop blemish on today's musical industry. Nobody wants him.

DMeisterJ

Banned
When put into a corner, the Rihanna stan shies away from argument claiming its attacker is either bothered or pressed. A sassy of gif of Rihanna may follow.

When pushed into a corner, a pressed Rihanna hater will come for #1 albums or writing credits, when they are meaningless. We can see that Beyonce steals writing credits from all over, and #1 albums can reach #1 selling much less than Rih. Take Bruises for example. #1 album with 134k units sold, while TTT debuted with like 180 or 190k. Somehow Bruises' shit is more successful than TTT because it reached the summit with lower sales? NO.

DEAL and SIT.

iTvlw7AgAyc8o.gif

Artemisia

Banned
LOL this #1 album tea is so freaking old, tired, expired, evaporated, ETC.

Gaybert's new PoS debuted with like what? 70k? If that. Nobody gives a damn about #1. It's sales. Go take your shit receipts elsewhere. Ugly Lambert will remain an incredibly dark and flop blemish on today's musical industry. Nobody wants him.

ok >_>

But the other two points still stand. Rihanna is a lot more a blemish considering she has no raw talent. Adam Lambert is so harmless I just don't get the hate for him.

Bladenic

ok >_>

But the other two points still stand. Rihanna is a lot more a blemish considering she has no raw talent. Adam Lambert is so harmless I just don't get the hate for him.

Sorry I didn't mean to appear so full of animosity :( lol

Eh I won't deny he can sing. Idk I just hate all of the songs I've heard from him.

Trigger

lol, Chris going in on the Glambert receipts.

EDIT-I agree with Godels about calling Adam Lambert "gaybert". Though I know you don't have anything against gay people.

royalan

QpPc7.gif

Ummmm....so I guess we're pretending that this flop didn't happen:

SWkka.png

Sorry, DMJ, but Mariah and her stans have a lot more to worry about than who she's going to "punch out the game." Like staying afloat.

igfr8zeMh0BtU.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom