• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The GAF POP |OT| of Diversity, Hidden Talent, and Stan Wars

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nemesis_

Rihanna again?

What have I woken up to?

tumblr_lvjk9cpRZy1qktb5x.gif

PRAISE HER BARBADIAN LIGHT!

People say good things come from small, insignificant places, and how! Her Rihyal Highness The Bajan Queen has shown us what it means to FIND LOVE.

Talk That Testament 1:1 states:

Where Have You Been, my loyal servants? Rejoice under the Symphonies of the Caribbean and you, too, may Cheer (Drinks To That)

The Immaculate Joy that only SHE can deliver is spellbinding and powerful enough to send mere mortals into a temporary state of AMNESIA. What IS my name? I have no clue, but the answer lies within HER LIGHT.

We can ONLY PRAY, and PRAY for HER LOVE, HER FORGIVENESS. PRAY for the UNMITIGATED WARMTH and CARESS that comes out of HER VERY GENEROUS BOSOM.

Peace, my friends, Peace. That is all HER RIHTEOUSNESS asks for!

tumblr_m2jutd1zC21qiet8go2_250.jpg

Bleß

Nothing makes me feel closer to God than basking in her Barbarian light. She is the Banjo Queen. Queen of CHARTS; Queen of HEARTS.

I RIHELISE my wrongs and RIHPENT all of my SINS.

BEHOLD. SHE IS COMING IN THE CLOUDS.

tumblr_m1r2ajn3P21r0naxyo1_500.gif

Hm.

In that case, I'll need some time.

The world is not yet ready for the kind of love I'm about to give to the true Queen of Pop.

Edit:

STAY OUT OF THIS MARIAH

Mumei

THANK YOU.

Throwing away their morals for some dick pics?

I actually had no idea why they were doing it; I've been out and about for a few hours (mowing and weeding at my grandmother's, then mowing at home, then talking the neighbor's husky on a walk around the neighborhood...), and I missed how it got started.

But still. There is no good reason for Rihanna stanning.

royalan

I actually had no idea why they were doing it; I've been out and about for a few hours (mowing and weeding at my grandmother's, then mowing at home, then talking the neighbor's husky on a walk around the neighborhood...), and I missed how it got started.

But still. There is no good reason for Rihanna stanning.

InTheZone must have body from here to Canada to get KOODO to change his tune on Rihanna...

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
Has your fave ever hanged with Rihanna?

Gaga taking her for a walk
tumblr_lsrhqugup41qark70o1_400.jpg

Beyonce at the Loud tour
Kelis-Son-zoo..png

Victorious taking a break from her busy life to pose with her
Victoria-Justice-Goat.jpg

Even Angie gets in on the action
tumblr_lyhodrv0EW1r0frp1o1_500.jpg

when will your fave?

Ladies, gather around.

Let's join hands and say the Lord's Prayer.

Rihanna+rihsus.png

Our Queen who art in Barbados
Hallowed be your fame
Thy album come
Thou number one
On Earth as it is in heaven.

Give us this our daily .gif
And forgive our shady trespasses
As we forgive those who shade against you
And lead us not into menstruation
But deliver us from domestic violence

For thine is the voice
The power, and the talent
For ever and ever
Amen.

tumblr_m1l46fsL101r25lj2o1_500.gif

Dr. Malik

FlatAss_
But WaiT, there is more

would you be surprised that Battleship isn't her first movie, as she made a cameo with A list George Clooney
The_Men_Who_Stare_at_Goats_1.jpg

Adele being so kind even as a child, here she is seen feeding little Rihanna
article-2102887-11C50A51000005DC-608_634x585.jpg

Gwen Stefani meeting Rihanna backstage at the Loud tour
gwen-stefani-435.jpg

Leona Lewis and Rihanna prepping for their collab
goat-buddy-1.jpg

Rihanna is sure respected by celebrities of all kind, your fave wishes she could

royalan

I can't help but feel that InTheZone has just inadvertently done irreparable damage to his fave's reputation on these boards...

I mean, is this what Rihanna's come to? Her stans peddling naked flesh for compliment paid?

lol

I'm still confused as to what even happened, and supposedly I was in the middle of it (well ITZ was, I guess).

I suppose I'll just go ahead as planned and he can do as he wants. I won't beg anymore. :/

I'm still confused as to what even happened, and supposedly I was in the middle of it (well ITZ was, I guess).

I suppose I'll just go ahead as planned and he can do as he wants. I won't beg anymore. :/

I'm such a fool
I can't believe I let you in my life
You broke the rules but I should have known you do it all the time
Though we were cool but then again who am I kidding
It's every players favourite crime, to make you feel
Like it's all real, when it's a lie
And I should have known

ZRqU9.gif

Mumei

You'll be pleased to know that I actually watched that first video you linked to. You'll be less happy to know that I wasn't particularly entertained by their child-like antics. I can't take them seriously as adults because they exactly like ten year old boys.

royalan

You'll be pleased to know that I actually watched that first video you linked to. You'll be less happy to know that I wasn't particularly entertained by their child-like antics. I can't take them seriously as adults because they exactly like ten year old boys.

Agreed.

I'll never understand the sexual appeal of people who purposely act like infants.

And there goes the entire K-Pop industry...

Mumei

Agreed.

I'll never understand the sexual appeal of people who purposely act like infants.

And there goes the entire K-Pop industry...

Leona made a similar comment on a PM about them (er the new boy band kids and female K-POP stars) having a similar appeal of sickening cuteness and pre-adolescent immaturity.

Nemesis_

ttwlg2.gif

Ollie Pooch

In a perfect world, we'd all be homersexual
Those guys are so wardrobe-managed it's like they just stepped out of a clothing catalogue shoot.

I DO NOT GET IT.

Mumei

At least the boybanders in the 90s looked like they could fertilize an ovary.

P.S. I read an article a while back about how the boyband boom of the 90s was the result of one man's sexual urges. It's kind of a scary rabbithole to explore though...there's an interview with someone from LFO that detailed how each one of the boybands had a member who "took one for the team" with Lou Pearlman in order to advance their careers. I had to take a shower after listening to that interview.
K3Ytv.gif

I recall reading that. Why would you remind me of it? =(

It's the new market - twink lovers.

It's not the twink part that bothers me (I am one!); it's the boy-ish immaturity.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom