• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

sense

YES!! finally finished both journeys and now i have the elusive platinum trophy!! this is my first earned platinum trophy I should say if I don't count the automatic platinum I got from finishing the walking dead!

lol had this dude apologise for our team sucking meanwhile I beasted the whole game of interrogation and the one time I leave our lockbox to make a push someone from the other team opened up a third and we lost.

Almost done with my second journey. Maybe then I'll try out what it feels like to be in a party

Egg0

Banned
Had a good game last night with Kilgore and others. Would've been on longer if I didn't have a morning class to go to.

I have no idea what type of gun it is, but there was this guy shooting some weird silencer gun that makes the most obnoxious sounds I've ever heard (sounds like clanky metal). Why did Naughty Dog put this in?

I swear I've never targeted someone to end them so quickly as I did to that guy just so that he would stop shooting that annoying gun.

Business

I finally got the time to play this and just unlocked the silenced semi auto. Having played on PS3 I find it hard to get used to the DS4.

Anyone there now, if so add me please. PSN ID Patau.

They probably saw you and were using mics? Or, they had awareness and or strategist 2 equipped.

That's what we were thinking at first, but they would know exactly where we were even when we were all the way across a map.
I guess they could've been using some Hawkeye, and awareness combo. I seriously think there was some exploit though. I've never seen anything like it on PS3, or PS4 before.

They would throw impossible bombs, and molotovs, and hit us dead on when there was no indication we were there.

Did you get a PS4 yet, or are you still playing the PS3 version?

If you play in a group on party chat people who die can cycle through fixed cameras and call out your position.
Wasn't that. They were all alive, and we were not by camera positions most of the time.

1545988_631352036976629_3388416856396810555_n.jpg

I used the Scoped Burst Rifle... is it pay2win?

Evolved1

make sure the pudding isn't too soggy but that just ruins everything
Variable rifle is kind of shit, at least in my hands. The RDS is nice though.

I'd love to just play the fucking game, can't ever find a match, managed to make it to level 2 but it must take 30+ minutes to match make,

I'm uk and have a decent connection

Anyone else have issues?

The Lamp

I'd love to just play the fucking game, can't ever find a match, managed to make it to level 2 but it must take 30+ minutes to match make,

Anyone else have issues?

I'm level 2 and it takes me seconds to find a match. Very odd that you're taking that long.

andycapps

Anyone else have issues?

Yes, if it doesn't find a match in about 30 seconds, back out and try again. That's been Naughty Dogs tip as well until it's patched.

That's what we were thinking at first, but they would know exactly where we were even when we were all the way across a map.
I guess they could've been using some Hawkeye, and awareness combo. I seriously think there was some exploit though. I've never seen anything like it on PS3, or PS4 before.

They would throw impossible bombs, and molotovs, and hit us dead on when there was no indication we were there.
Huh that is pretty weird.

Did you get a PS4 yet, or are you still playing the PS3 version?
No, just PS3. I just use this thread because the other one is dead now.

Grinchy

Banned
This game has been a complete lagfest the past couple nights. So many people will have 0-2 bars on the scoreboard, people get kicked out, the weird issue where no one can respawn after dying keeps coming up, ect. It's too frustrating to play.

As my clan reached 135 survivors yesterday, I checked out the leaderboards for the first time to see where I was. Then I went to the top.

How is it humanly possible to reach 450+ survivors in your clan ? Having 130+ survivors already requires gathering 4500-5000 parts EVERY game, which is pretty impossible to sustain, at least for me.

So what's the secret here ?

TheStruggler

Report me for trolling ND/TLoU2 threads
As my clan reached 135 survivors yesterday, I checked out the leaderboards for the first time to see where I was. Then I went to the top.

How is it humanly possible to reach 450+ survivors in your clan ? Having 130+ survivors already requires gathering 4500-5000 parts EVERY game, which is pretty impossible to sustain, at least for me.

hackers, that or someone has friends ans et them to lie down for him and get every kill or execution, plus heals etc. pretty sad imo

Farming kills/support in interrogation with a good team. Some people here got approximately 10,000 parts a round doing that.

Got a playstation four about a month back.
My friends list is baron and I'm tired of matching up with randoms. Would love to fill my list with kind gaffers.

Gamertag: JohnnyLovesGames

Sanke__

So looking forward to this! Do people actually communicate in the online multiplayer? Seems there's barely any communication in any of the online games anymore.

No
But people are pretty good about sticking together
You just need to watch the movement of you teammates to see if they are fighting other people or flanking or whatnot

Business

You guys weren't kidding about the difficulty of finding a match. I've been trying for more than half an hour. Once I got in one only to get kicked after 10 seconds.

Only started yesterday on PS4 and already had the game crash too. Fix this shit Naughty Dog.

Edit: managed to play one now, supply raid parties allowed

Business

Working for me now, played two matches, both had started when I joined though. Going for a third, supply raid parties allowed.

Whew. Hunter and Firefly journeys down. Both times my final tally was in the 50s. No idea how I'm supposed to manage 120 for the mask after all those population culling missions.

Anyway, tried out the 'new' weapons (why are they selling us scopes?). I really like the Salvo loadout. Didn't give much consideration to the launcher before but the setup there is pretty neat. The Variable Rifle is pretty much an Enforcer with a scope. Not sure if it should be a 3 hit weapon but 4 hits for a rifle is some pistol tier damage. I also did work with the scoped Burst Rifle. Not sure why though, I usually suck with the Burst.

Bunta

Fujiwara Tofu Shop
Whenever I hit back to main menu from MP, it's also hanging for 10 seconds or so now. No idea what's going on. :(
I'm going to try again later after shutting off my PS4.

Top Bottom