• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

I'm on my third journey online and I was wondering: does it get more difficult to complete your journey after the second one?
I'm six weeks in and already had three 100% missions.

AKyemeni

Wow. Busy week. 2 exams. Last one today. Came home, wanted to play some TLOU and yeah...

SyJ0zM8.png

Gracias bitches

AKyemeni

It's still 2 body shots to down, like it's always been.
It used to be 55 damage. Now it's 70, which means that 1 HR body shot + 1 revolver shot = down.

The weapon was all about headshots and rewards people who can aim. Now, people just quickscope to the body than switch to the revolver for an instant down.

Gray Matter

It used to be 55 damage. Now it's 70, which means that 1 HR body shot + 1 revolver shot = down.

The weapon was all about headshots and rewards people who can aim. Now, people just quickscope to the body than switch to the revolver for an instant down.

Oh I see the problem. If that's the case then yes, it should be changed.

Artex

Banned

I haven't had any problem with it. Seems fair enough to me.

I love it when people wear that stupid sailor hat. It's such a nice bulls eye for headshots :)

It also seems easier to nail people in the head behind cover who are wearing it.

Just finished this game today.. what an incredible story!

This is by far, the best game ND has ever put out. I enjoyed this much more than the Uncharted series.

Congrats ND!

P.S. I tried my best to find the claimed realtime radiosity of the flashlight and just couldn't. So I'm declaring that as a no-go.

Gray Matter

Just finished this game today.. what an incredible story!

This is by far, the best game ND has ever put out. I enjoyed this much more than the Uncharted series.

Congrats ND!

P.S. I tried my best to find the claimed realtime radiosity of the flashlight and just couldn't. So I'm declaring that as a no-go.

Wrong OT friend.

I'm getting tired of zero bar warriors resurrecting themselves. Is there any way to get Reviver 4? I don't want to downgrade my connection.

has the player count survived the ravages of Destiny and/or other games? I haven't been able to play much because the connection at where I live during school is soo god awful. I've been itching to get back into it though.

Gray Matter

has the player count survived the ravages of Destiny and/or other games? I haven't been able to play much because the connection at where I live during school is soo god awful. I've been itching to get back into it though.

It has. If anything it has gotten better. I've been playing no parties since all my friends are playing destiny, and most players I encounter actually know how to play.

AKyemeni

They really need to put back the hunting rifle damage back to 55

Edit: Thanks to Gray Matter for the matches. Sometimes, you just have to lay the smack down on some people ;)

I really miss the custom matches in MGO. Like creating a "capture" match and letting everyone just play infinite TDM. I still play TLoU, but it gets really boring now. I don't really bother with survivors anymore, and interrogation is a no-go for me solo. That's what I miss most about MGO; it didn't matter that I was playing alone, it was still a lot of fun.

I really miss the custom matches in MGO. Like creating a "capture" match and letting everyone just play infinite TDM. I still play TLoU, but it gets really boring now. I don't really bother with survivors anymore, and interrogation is a no-go for me solo. That's what I miss most about MGO; it didn't matter that I was playing alone, it was still a lot of fun.

Survivors is still playable somewhat, Interrogation without a full party turns into a bloodbath most of the time because experienced parties are just too organized and randoms often go off on their own, and when the safe is almost open you're basically witnessing your own team getting milked for kills/executions.

AKyemeni

Since the PSN server update a couple weeks ago we haven't been seeing as many players experiencing the long matchmaking times that some people were getting during the couple months after the game launched. As such we have updated the matchmaking settings so in each stage of matchmaking the server returns a larger number of matches (the same number which is used on the PS3). Previously this number was set lower on PS4 to allow players to help counteract the long matchmaking times.

In practical terms what this should mean is that you have a better chance of finding a match with decent latency since you will be evaluating (pinging) more hosts during each stage of matchmaking.

We are still working on matchmaking in general and hope to have some further improvements to discuss in the near future.

Forgot to post this yesterday

http://community.us.playstation.com/t5/The-Last-of-Us-Multiplayer/PS4-Live-Update-1-04-21-Matchmaking-tweak/m-p/44661510#U44661510

Top Bottom