• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Last of Us: Remastered MP |OT| For the love of god please stop running.

uuuugghhhhh

40 matches played so far and Coal Mine has only shown up once and was voted out. Last one I need >.>

Going by the trophy %'s it's the lowest of the DLC maps by a small amount.

I'm on Week 8 and haven't played on Bookstore or Hometown a single time :-/ in fact, neither of those has even showed up in a vote.

Fun games last night with Roe-bear, bamf, and Kilgore. The hectic situations that are born because of last second desperation are just amazing.

TGO

Hype Train conductor. Works harder than it steams.
Just updated and now I can't find any games.....WTF ND?

Most of the time the other team is doing that too!

Most matches I have been in on every mode our team stays in the vicinity of other players to help them when they are down.

It always sucks when i do see more than one person run off at the start of a match. It's almost always a losing strategy.

I will say, that on interrogation I have seen where most teams doing poorly just sit at their chest and gather the interrogations that way.

I'm still kinda new, only level 4. My goal right now is to at least to get 1 kill per spawn. That feeling though when you take out 3-4 people in a row is unlike any other online shooter.

Cubed

Finally fixed my router issues and finished Week 12. Loving this all over again, just like the campaign.

I'm so glad this game received a remaster. 60fps feels fantastic in multiplayer!

sploatee

formerly Oynox Slider
I've only played a few games and I like it. But the connection issues are horrendous. It takes at least 10 minutes to find a game and then it doesn't always hold. I'm in the UK and the patch has made no difference.

So I get to Week 12, Day 7 and I'm set to get both Multiplayer sides done. We have construction going on in the basement so I'm a bit distracted.

Finish the day and I freeze up ... 22/25 Heals... Yeah, not paying enough attention and I thought I had done it comfortably.

Guess it's time to grind out another 12 weeks! ... :(

EL CUCO

Supply ratio in this game is terrible. How the hell can I keep my 147 survivors healthy with out throwing the matches in order to extend them..?

Idk how the guys in the top 5 do it.

Everytime we steamroll over people I end up short in supplies or just breaking even :(

Supply ratio in this game is terrible. How the hell can I keep my 147 survivors healthy with out throwing the matches in order to extend them..?

Everytime we steamroll over people I end up short in supplies or just breaking even :(

boosting i guess, whereever there are leaderboards, there are cheaters

Been perfect for me for the last few days. Get into games easily. UK.

Me too. However, I'm getting annoyed that my first match after starting/backing out to the main MP screen is ALWAYS one I'm forced into joining midway through, regardless of the game type. It wouldn't be a big deal except it doesn't count as progress to the next day... blargh.

Footos22

Interrogation plus boosting in partys. How do you think AKyemeni or whoever he is got 16000 parts in one game.

Grinchy

Banned
Starting up a party. We're at 2/4 right now. Just send a message/friend request to me (Grinchy) and I'll bring you in.

Kemal86

I'm on Week 8 and haven't played on Bookstore or Hometown a single time :-/ in fact, neither of those has even showed up in a vote.

Hah, I've done bookstore at least six times. I'm tired of it.

Coal Mine came up for vote twice last night and was quickly outvoted -_-;;

Footos22

Hah, I've done bookstore at least six times. I'm tired of it.

Coal Mine came up for vote twice last night and was quickly outvoted -_-;;

Coal Mine is the worst map in the game along with Bookstore imo so you are lucky.

Love pretty much all the maps apart from them 2 and downtown but no one votes that anyway

hometown is good though.

SmoothCB

Add me please.

FYI I haven't played a multiplayer match yet and plan on diving in today. Any suggestions or tips?

I'm back and forth between China and Seattle.

PSN: SmoothCB

Varg

Banned
Seems like the latest patch broke the game for me. Sitting in the lobby for 20 minutes on not a single game yet. Was finding games like candy two days ago. What a crock of shit.

wowlace

Seems like the latest patch broke the game for me. Sitting in the lobby for 20 minutes on not a single game yet. Was finding games like candy two days ago. What a crock of shit.

Me too. It's bf4 all over again. Everyone complained about mp issues, np for me. Patch time = breaks game for me. :-(

It's hard to play this game when you have limited time, about half the time I try to find a game (after a fresh PS4 boot/game launch) it just sits there indefinitely. So then I have to go back to the main menu and try again, and still wait 4-8 minutes before it finds something.

It's amazing that a high profile release like this can't get it right, especially when it's a remastered version of an older game.

Crackbone

The matchmaking has borked up again. I was having no issue last couple of nights, now I can't find a damn game. Doesn't matter the game type.

So lame.

Top Bottom