• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

360pages

The Korra game was fun, just okay. One of the few times them putting more production values into it would have helped a lot. Considering the quality of the visuals of the Naruto games.

That said, it was fine for a 15$ game.

The Korra game was fun, just okay. One of the few times them putting more production values into it would have helped a lot. Considering the quality of the visuals of the Naruto games.

That said, it was fine for a 15$ game.

That game has amazing gameplay. That's all a game needs.

360pages

That game has amazing gameplay. That's all a game needs.

True, but the game has legit pacing issues and problems on the first go though.

Despite the Naruto games super simple nature, I would put them above the Korra game. But the games legit shouldn't be compared since one is a brawler and the other is an action game with two very different budgets.

Kinvara

Here's the thing though: Doesn't anything Avatarverse related do really well in sales? I'm almost positive The Legend of Korra by P* did fairly well all things considered.

Combined, The Art of the Animated Series, The Lost Adventures, The Search and The Promise have sold well over one hundred thousand copies.
Source

I happened across this by accident.

I'm not sure how that compares to other comics but there ya go.

Source

That's combined, so I don't really think so. It's hard to gauge comics though. Because despite the fact that the Big 2 (DC and Marvel) have a bunch of series, very few of the actual individual series sell a lot. You can have 6 Batman runs, but only 1 of them is actually going to sell well, is my point.

I would assume a bulk of the sales come from the art book.

SystemBug

this has actually been devastating for me, i had one of my cousins a few days after the finale happened so I wasn't feeling the blues but now that hes gone, its like WOAH.

like i can't even really sleep anymore lol

Hamlet

Source

Hmm was sorta expecting a bigger amount. But I guess they sell well enough for Nick/Darkhorse considering they're still making them. Really looking forward to Smoke and Shadow later this year.

Me to Young Justice S2 time skip: I don't like change!

It's quite overwhelming at first heh, but i'm sure you'll grow to love the new characters.

Daemul

I really need to read the comics, but I'll wait till after the rewatch since I can barely remember anything about ATLA lol.

Astral Dog

I said some good things about episodes 1 and 2 of book 2 recently, like i remembered better than they actually are.
i rewatched them, and, ugh, they are awful, the only parts i liked were the spirit fight and the ending.

tumblr_mr1jcwAESU1qdsh8vo2_500.gif

I still liked this part though.

The Promise is interesting, but I didn't enjoy it nearly as much as The Search. I have yet to read The Rift. Waiting for the Library Edition.

I said some good things about episodes 1 and 2 of book 2, like i remembered better than they actually are.
i rewatched them, and, ugh, they are awful, the only parts i liked were the spirit fight and the ending.

I remember while it was airing, the animation by Studio Pierrot with regards to faces and such was very annoying. It looked pretty bad at times. This GIF is nice though.

Hamlet

I said some good things about episodes 1 and 2 of book 2, like i remembered better than they actually are.

Studio Pierrot did a great job with the spirit fights in Book 2. Everything else from them was pretty hit and miss at times though. The lack of blinking is distracting once you notice it ha.

Lethe82

Banned
I think I might play it again. It was super fun. I wish they'd do some minor DLC for it. Maybe an extra level or some more costumes.

I'm going to pick it up when I get a PS4 (months from now) but I'm worried that the HD resolution will make the game look even worse XD

Who fucked up and sent Unalaq an invitation?

It almost looks like the artist forgot Unalaq existed (not a bad life choice mind you) and then penciled him into a blank space is a panicked fit.

Legend of Korra Finale (Solo Guitar Arrangement)

I just thought, is the advanced untethered flight technique the same method of flight that sky bison use?
Well I'm going to assume no because it seems like on here that letting go your earthly tether means to give up your attachment to stuff on the physical plane. The Sky Bison are pretty attached to their owner and their pack or gaggle, herd or whatever. So how they do it is probably just natural.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom