• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dick pretty much has the money of Bruce, but he doesn't seem at dedicated to the point of risking everything over the cause that Bruce did. He's quite balanced. Everybody seems to move on in a sense that Bruce was never able too. I believe even Tim did, Barbara as well...god I wish Terry met Dick Grayson in Batman Beyond.

Yea hence why i said he seems to have taken the good parts.

But i will say his plan in season 2 almost ended up into Bruce territory tbh where even Kid Flash was starting to have doubts but it mostly paid off
(Wally isn't dead so... :p)
. Still
orchestrating Artemis's "death" was kinda fucked tbh

Also the Barbara thing is pretty damn telling given what happened to her
(and that's even before they made her can actually walk again)

Also where are the ATLA blu-rays nick? :( How can i but the entire Avatar series without it.

Yea hence why i said he seems to have taken the good parts.

But i will say his plan in season 2 almost ended up into Bruce territory tbh where even Kid Flash was starting to have doubts but it mostly paid off
(Wally isn't dead so... :p)
. Still
orchestrating Artemis's "death" was kinda fucked tbh

Also the Barbara thing is pretty damn telling given what happened to her
(and that's even before they made her can actually walk again)
Young Justice is like Xanatos Gambit the show and that was just Dick trying his hand at one. It mostly paid off. Probably just got tired of dealing with The Light and their winning L's. What happened to Babs was straight fucked from what I remember happening to her. Still seems to have a more stable seniorhood than Bruce, though granted he's still rich as fuck. He's just a crochety old man with lots of stories to tell to Ace.

We ain't getting a soundtrack for a long time.
It's absurd that I can buy the Raystorm soundtrack off of Itunes, but I can't buy soundtracks for this show. Raystorm and other Taito shooter soundtracks are done by Zuntata (plenty of their soundtracks are on Itunes)...have fun finding people that even know who the fuck they are, that aren't on this site.
Some examples:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JGfstgnJIeU
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zDuTidfmaI4
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gdlIJ3g6dFI

Young Justice is like Xanatos Gambit the show and that was just Dick trying his hand at one. It mostly paid off. Probably just got tired of dealing with The Light and their winning L's. What happened to Babs was straight fucked from what I remember happening to her. Still seems to have a more stable seniorhood than Bruce, though granted he's still rich as fuck. He's just a crochety old man with lots of stories to tell to Ace.

Well he tried at least lol

The Light pulling all those Xanatos gambits was fucking hilarious, especially since it apparently continued
for those 5 years between the 2 seasons (hell the Justice League finally knew what the fuck they did when they went missing for 16 hours).

To be clear i'm talking "official" comics Barbara who iirc
got shot by Joker and the bullet hit her spine and crippled her.
That was fucking rough and i wonder if the YJ version
would have a similar fate eventually (maybe the version in Bart's time seen by Wally???)

So much possible potential wasted :( :(

Well he tried at least lol

The Light pulling all those Xanatos gambits was fucking hilarious, especially since it apparently continued
for those 5 years between the 2 seasons (hell the Justice League finally knew what the fuck they did when they went missing for 16 hours).

To be clear i'm talking "official" comics Barbara who iirc
got shot by Joker and the bullet hit her spine and crippled her.
That was fucking rough and i wonder if the YJ version
would have a similar fate eventually (maybe the version in Bart's time seen by Wally???)

So much possible potential wasted :( :(
Don't remind me of the potential wasted it still hurts. I'm watching Gargoyles as well and Xanatos is fucking hilarious with his gambits. Dude has a hand in everything. He just has robots around just to fuck with people I swear. These things can't even be cheap either. He doesn't care if one gets destroyed, just "well that can easily be replaced." "Well you won't do what I tell you, so fuck it I'm going to manipulate you and make you feel guilty and then you'll just do it anyhow."

Don't remind me of the potential wasted it still hurts. I'm watching Gargoyles as well and Xanatos is fucking hilarious with his gambits. Dude has a hand in everything. He just has robots around just to fuck with people I swear. These things can't even be cheap either. He doesn't care if one gets destroyed, just "well that can easily be replaced." "Well you won't do what I tell you, so fuck it I'm going to manipulate you and make you feel guilty and then you'll just do it anyhow."

There's a reason those gambits have his name firmly attached to it :p

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
see, I'm not a bad person posting solely in this thread to make you mad.

NOW HOP ON THE SHIP WE'RE TAKING OFF!!!!!

im-on-a-boat.gif

PBalfredo

Im sure whatever the real cover art will be glorious. My hope is either korrasami or have a recreated version of the very first Korra pic with her staring out at Republic City. That would really be such a good way to close Korra, with the very first image of her. EDIT: Especially if it's a recreated one that looks almost like the original but now with the new spirit portal instead of just standard Republic City. That would too cool.

We were just discussing this earlier and look what pops up on tumblr

source

Kinvara

EDIT 2: I wonder if Satch won't mind if I ask for his Asami Wonder Woman Avatar. I'd never thought I would change my avvie but my love for Korra is too strong and that Asami avvie is too good.

This one?:
1FBA9oe.png

I was the one who made it so I still have a copy of it.

Man, that Korrasami comic was pretty great. Couldn't help but to try a backgroundless avatar of Mako's face
onNOC4u.png

Not that good, but it was sortof fun to try.

"Your lives mean nothing to me. I'm going to gene splice the shit out of some one in your family just because I fucking can so I can piss off the gargoyles. Come at me bro."

*after he's defeated*

"i've been secretly recording their progress so my new robots and/or clones can learn using the data and defeat them, so i won anyways"

such a boss.

*after he's defeated*

"i've been secretly recording their progress so my new robots and/or clones can learn using the data and defeat them, so i won anyways"

such a boss.
I'm in the middle of the second season and I find it hilarious that Eliza didn't just shoot Xanatos in the street and just plant a gun on him and fudge the evidence. Though knowing Xanatos he's planned for that happening and has Owen secretly recording her so she can be thrown in jail and shanked in prison for it. He would probably have Fox do it. I will admit that shit with
Thailog
was fucking hilarious.

Daemul

I wonder when the Korrasami fanart will end.

Never. Korrasami is a once in a lifetime kind of ship, no one was expecting it to actually become canon, even with all the supposed hinting that was going on. People are going to be celebrating it for long time.

I don't know what it is about Kuvira, but most of the Kuvira fanart makes her look so weird or just laughably off even considering the drawing style of the artist.

I don't know what it is about Kuvira, but most of the Kuvira fanart makes her look so weird or just laughably off even considering the drawing style of the artist.
That is oddly true. They tend to over accentuate some of the angles in her face. When she's drawn accurately I think she's pretty other people just draw her really weird. I thinks she's fine here, but she's a bit jacked looking.
tumblr_nhrwh7IKQT1tcohfco1_500.png

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
That is oddly true. They tend to over accentuate some of the angles in her face. When she's drawn accurately I think she's pretty other people just draw her really weird. I thinks she's fine here, but she's a bit jacked looking.
tumblr_nhrwh7IKQT1tcohfco1_500.png

Those arms! *swoon*

Looks like someone was hitting the gym with Mikasa.

Someone PM me when the new thread is up and the rewatch starts. The discussion here is starting to collapse in on itself too much for me, no offense intended.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom