• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Get your Korrasami shirts here!

16471762_9687436-tsrmw110_l.jpg

http://society6.com/prancingpanda/team-korrasami_long-sleeve-tshirt#48=356&50=367

16573965_11858082-tsrmw105_pm.jpg

http://society6.com/product/korra--asami-9qf_t-shirt#11=49&4=100

16684109_13656136-lstw119m_l.jpg

http://society6.com/anarocha95/korrasami-jrq_t-shirt#11=49&4=99

Daemul

Except the fan artists that draw her. She's got a fan base it's just smothered by Korrasami.

Go through Nikkipet's tumblr (person who did the Kuvira/Korra "tea" pic) and say that again. Bigger Kuvira stan than Toa, plus she ships Korvira so that's an automatic win. :D

There's also Mrs kuvira I believe. There are some kuvira stans on tutumblr. Also sleep4senshi.

Terra-7 is another one too, she's on DA and Tumblr and she posts a lot of Kuvira art.

Pfft, all those artists are just Toa's aliases, he's trying to make Kuvira seem more popular than she actually is. Don't let him fool you!

Oh no, Screw Attacks next video in the Death Battle series is going to be Gaara vs Toph Beifong. Whew this is going to be ugly.

AYYY that's a tight one. Must watch that

Usually with theoretical Naruto vs Avatar character battles, it's one sided just because of how much faster Naruto characters are. Garra's footspeed is absymal so it may be a better fight.

pretty sure garra will still win though

AYYY that's a tight one. Must watch that

Usually with theoretical Naruto vs Avatar character battles, it's one sided just because of how much faster Naruto characters are. Garra's footspeed is absymal so it may be a better fight.

pretty sure garra will still win though

It all depends on which Gaara Toph is going to be fighting. Psychotic one with Shukaku or the Kazekage w/o it. I'm pretty sure it's going to be the former so it can be interesting. I'm rooting for Toph though, haven't liked Gaara ever since he did Rock Lee dirty during the Chuunin Exams.

How could you not at least like sane kazekage garra.

Well with the Shukaku, Garra freaking stomps. For some reason I just expected it to be ATLA Toph vs Phycho Garra w/o Shukaku since that beast would make it an obvious one sided victory.

Hm, I wonder what they'll go for.

How could you not at least like sane kazekage garra.

Well with the Shukaku, Garra freaking stomps. For some reason I just expected it to be ATLA Toph vs Phycho Garra w/o Shukaku since that beast would make it an obvious one sided victory.

Hm, I wonder what they'll go for.

I'm a Maito Gai and Rock Lee stan, and I been carrying that grudge for a while lmao. I mean, the sane Gaara is cool I guess but every time I watch that fight I get angry at him again.. Lol

Korrasami and Kuvira double bonanza!

tumblr_nhdwenXeah1tygayko1_1280.png

Yaaassssss

360pages

Yeah, outside of the Avatar themselves, the Narutoverse is just way too strong. It was lot more equal in part 1. (Funny enough, the Narutoverse is still one of the weaker worlds, compared to say something like Saint Seyia, DBZ and Bleach.)

Garra can fly now, the main villain can drop meteors from the sky.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pMVbyM63Vvs

Roberta sama!!!!
black_lagoon_roberta_by_lupiviri-d5pnsev.jpg

Black_lagoon_roberta_by_christianstrange3-d5dl1kv.jpg

The ending to Roberta's Blood Trail pissed me off so much though, but it was one hell of a ride. I knew that guy wouldn't be able to stop at season one.

Technically it's not a third season, it's an OVA series. Also, I didn't find that nearly as enjoyable as the other two seasons. They made Roberta, who I personally didn't find interesting to begin with, insanely overpowered. She breaks a machete with her teeth. Granted, that show is over the top as is, but I just wasn't as much of a fan.

We will never where she hid the body. Probably force fed him to Appa.
"Get out of the bison's mouth, Sokka."

I just realized that all the Chi Blockers are just a bunch of Ty Lees.

You never got that? Ty Lee taught the Kyoshi Warriors chi blocking, which clearly became a more widespread martial art. Which Amon had to have learned at some point in order to develop his bloodbending technique.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom