• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's bad. You guys asking for links over PM is also bad XD

the thirst for nsfw fan art is real!!!
ySP81Uf.gif

Lethe82

Banned
Who would we press for the hearing the chances on a LoK comic? I know that there will still be another TLA comic coming, but are we going to get LoK at some point?

Also, apparently Korras symptoms are consistent with mercury poisoning and the head writer confirmed that she was poisoned with mercury.

Hamlet

It's a sweet comic, but every time I see it I just think why Iroh can't just walk out and become immortal.

Add the Spirit World to the list of concepts that were Bryke'd.

Iroh should start following Zuko or Korra around and start being their Jedi ghost heh.
Don't also forget how Zaheer seems to be having a fun time exploring the spirit world while he's in jail. Wonder if Korra told the White Lotus about Zaheer's little trips to the spirit world or not.

Kard8p3

Man I just spent the last week rewatching TLA (finished it a few hours ago)..and I miss that so much more than I do LoK :(. Was hella sad when I finished watching it.. That's the worst thing about finishing a good series, the sadness that comes when there is no more.

he's in jail. Wonder if Korra told the White Lotus about Zaheer's little trips to the spirit world or not.

Can they really do anything to stop that, though? It's not like they can make him un-spiritual.

edit: As for Iroh, wouldn't he (like Aang did) just fly back to his body? Of course then he would be die, but would he go back to the spirit world (I'm assuming)?

Can they really do anything to stop that, though? It's not like they can make him un-spiritual.

edit: As for Iroh, wouldn't he (like Aang did) just fly back to his body? Of course then he would be die, but would he go back to the spirit world (I'm assuming)?
Iroh is a spirit, not spiritually projecting. He has no body to go back to.

I'm pretty sure they said that he just went into the spirit world and left his body behind, no? Wouldn't that make him projecting?

edit of course his actual body would have died by now.
Spoilers for Korra game.
Someone's whose spirit is living in the Spirit World after their body has died can reclaim their physical form and become immortal if they absorb the chi of the Avatar. Also, they can enter the physical world the same as any other spirit would apparently.

Spoilers for Korra game.
Someone's whose spirit is living in the Spirit World after their body has died can reclaim their physical form and become immortal if they absorb the chi of the Avatar. Also, they can enter the physical world the same as any other spirit would apparently.
It's time for Iroh to channel his inner Ozai then.

Daemul

Welp. I've just looked at my current post count in this thread, and it's over 500. I've spent too much in here it seems :p

Huh, I found this on the Avatar Wiki

Prior to confirmation of Book Two: Spirits, an initial script for "Endgame" had Iroh present at the Southern Water Tribe compound, as Asami intended to join the United Forces

Didn't actually know that. Then again, I never watched the commentaries for Air. Assuming they still went with that, it might have made Bolin's arc in Book 2 seem a bit more, what's a good word for it...meaningful. I mean, when you think about it, everyone is trying to help out in the world and "do good," so to speak. Mako becomes a cop, Asami joins the military, Korra is the Avatar, and then you have Bolin doing...nothing. Struggling to find his way. Granted it still works the way it is, but it feels more like he's trying to find something to do and accidentally stumbles into his "true calling," so to speak. As opposed to actually finding it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom