• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dat swaying motion

Naga is just trying to unconsciously teach proper rhythm technique. She knows whats up.
tumblr_ni3ufhSxO21qdxwp4o1_500.jpg

look at us, being minature Toas.
Somebody has to do the work he's too scared to do. I honestly think Kuvira would've fit in fine with Team Avatar. She's got a similar upbringing to Mako and Bolin so they could've related on that front and Kuvira's a fighter like Korra. Korra would've probably had a lot of fun just sparring with Kuvira and Asami during her down time.
Some Lin love:
tumblr_niffmaN7Uw1rifb19o1_500.jpg

tumblr_ni4lo9kfoT1tibkx1o1_400.jpg

Kuvira's just got too much fan art swag to be with Bataar Jr. And yes send him that Lin x Kuvira one.

Bataar Jr. was nothing but Kuvira's "Pema"... without the babies. Just serve his purpose and gets demoted to "side dude" when her plans are complete.

And I was going to just post it in here, then I re-read it.... maybe I am much better off sending it to Toa directly, he needs to hop on the ship.

Bataar Jr. was nothing but Kuvira's "Pema"... without the babies. Just serve his purpose and gets demoted to "side dude" when her plans are complete.

And I was going to just post it in here, then I re-read it.... maybe I am much better off sending it to Toa directly, he needs to hop on the ship.
She just wanted his last name. Not even his dick. She must have been like "workout so it at least looks like you're supposed to be with me." We're going to drag Toa kicking and screaming onto that ship.

Watch both. Both are good for very different reasons. The first 15 or so are of the original go into more detail on certain parts that got glossed over in Brotherhood.

I'll watch it eventually. I watched the first 2 episodes of Brotherhood before I ended up stopping, but I'll give it another chance soon. I'm guessing I should start off with the original though?

Comparing Kuvira to Balalaika, even tangentially, seems unfair. The former can't even hope to hold a candle to the later.

To those who haven't seen Black Lagoon yet, GO WATCH Black Lagoon!

Fixed?
Dude you don't even have to remind of that truthe Balalaika fucking owns hardcore. Only thinG I didn't like about Black Lagoon wad the ending to Roberta's Blood Trail, it just broke my heart too much.

I don't know which order is better, but you need to watch both.
First so you can get a more full beginning and so you can notice the changes of Brotherhood. That and the original Shou Tucker is creepier than the one in Brotherhood.
Someone has to stan Kuvira before new OT, then she will be promptly thrown in the bushes for Azula.
I will stan for both and throw Mai and Ty Lee on that pile as well.

Brotherhood actually changed elements of the story from the original FMA?

haven't seen either series

Son, what are you doing?

Go watch Brotherhood now. I say watch Brotherhood because it's the better whole. And even then it's like 50-60 episodes, so if you watch both you'd probably get burned out.

Watch Brotherhood, then if you really want more watch the original.

Son, what are you doing?

Go watch Brotherhood now. I say watch Brotherhood because it's the better whole. And even then it's like 50-60 episodes, so if you watch both you'd probably get burned out.

Watch Brotherhood, then if you really want more watch the original.
But what about OG creepy as fuck Shou Tucker?

Yeah that's pretty good. The 2003 version has it's moments but I just prefer Brotherhood as a whole entity though.

If you want creepy as fuck disturbing and off putting content watch Fate/Zero. Some things in there...just wow.
Tucker was the only thing done better in the original series. I'm pretty sure Chuck Huber lamented the lack of a pay check for reprising his role. "But I have kids, I need more work."
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6qm1dmBXH4Y
If you fast forward to the 4:30 mark I believe you get Chuck's take on Shou and the process of making his voice.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom