• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
i got you, get mad Toa
I sent it as well. Toa needs to
h96683793

Lethe82

Banned
Which one of you keep on bumping that other Korra thread?

I keep coming back surprised it is still being posted in.
ok I might have bumped it like one time!

tumblr_mwk3qpElKg1r0bsjlo1_500.jpg

DAYYYUNNGGG

Asami made Korra grow her hair back out and took her to a stylist.

Actually this is prettyy much how she would have looked the entire time without the top/back hair pipe thing.

EDIT: Oh! It's a happy version of this

k7kemp7_9856.jpg

I still love her original hair (and this) much more distinctive than just 'short hair'.

I just got to the last episode before the two part finale and Korra dead lifted Battar Jr in a chair without even trying.

The girl lifts.

KorraLifts.gif

As far as Korra Hair Styles go:

Wild Hair > Water Tribe S1-3 Hair > Short Hair.

Lethe82

Banned
Short hair looks great in some instances (Earth Kingdom Garb and the ceremony dress at the end) but overall it's a very plain hair cut, especially when she's in her avatar outfit. I guess it wouldn't be so bad if every characters design hadn't gotten slightly borked with the three year jump (save for Bolin). Asami looks worse, Mako Looks worse, did I mention that Asami looks worse because I couldn't care less about Mako, but he also looks worse.

Omikaru

Hey KorraGAF. AvatarGAF is coming very soon. All the images are done, thanks to Kinvara, and I just need to get the writeup done. I've had a lot of crap dumped on me this weekend, and some good stuff too, so I've just been too busy to get it done.

It's coming along, though. Be patient.

Toa TAK

Banned
Hey KorraGAF. AvatarGAF is coming very soon. All the images are done, thanks to Kinvara, and I just need to get the writeup done. I've had a lot of crap dumped on me this weekend, and some good stuff too, so I've just been too busy to get it done.

Take all the time in the world. We've still got a long way to go until this thread hits 400 pages.

Crocodile

Zaheer should have kept his perfectly conditioned mane all through season 3, he looked far better with it.

I thought his voice was a mismatch with bearded Zaheer but worked with shaved Zaheer. I guess because he looks younger with his hair cut.

tumblr_mwk3qpElKg1r0bsjlo1_500.jpg

DAYYYUNNGGG

I love this artist and all his work. I hope he eventually turns his portfolio of orginal work into a comic or animated series

RIP YJ, a show I'll never watch because it has no ending.

You should still watch the show. well worth your time.

Daemul

Good. We need to get out of this thread, Toa's Kuvira love is becoming infectious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom