• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Their mugshots from the Earth Queen's wanted posters (from the art book), why does Asami look like she's about to drop the hardest album this year?

Tch, Asami and Korra wouldn't look out of place in that sort of album. Though since this is the avatarverse, it'll probably sound like this https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7iH8Qc9-gA8 the best Sleeping Dogs theme.

Oh and Chibi shiet,
tumblr_ninueqgQgv1te15xio1_r3_500.gif

Yep, it's even more funny considering the Manga isn't even finished yet!
I still like the anime, but knowing that there's a lot more to the story that would be interesting pissed me off. How long have they been dragging out Claymore anyway? Last time I read it they had just brought back Miria from her non death and some other shit was happening between that creepy ass organization and I think Isely or Priscilla or whomever.

360pages

I still like the anime, but knowing that there's a lot more to the story that would be interesting pissed me off. How long have they been dragging out Claymore anyway? Last time I read it they had just brought back Miria from her non death and some other shit was happening between that creepy ass organization and I think Isely or Priscilla or whomever.

They do that quite a bit, I don't m since I can usually finish a chapter in a Manga faster than an EP of a Anime. So I tend to read those more, plus the art isn't awful.

Akame Ga Kill Adaptation is really meh, though the first 14-17 EP are there with some lacking character moments cut for time.

But if someone is interested in it, Akame Ga Kill as one of the best main villains ever. So likable they even like her more than the main heroine. (Which isn't too hard, considering the female lead is like a dead fish...)

They do that quite a bit, I don't m since I can usually finish a chapter in a Manga faster than an EP of a Anime. So I tend to read those more, plus the art isn't awful.

Akame Ga Kill Adaptation is really meh, though the first 14-17 EP are there with some lacking character moments cut for time.

But if someone is interested in it, Akame Ga Kill as one of the best main villains ever. So likable they even like her more than the main heroine. (Which isn't too hard, considering the female lead is like a dead fish...)
I'll eventually check out. Can't be that bad.

360pages

I'll eventually check out. Can't be that bad.

Just be warned that the main character has shit taste in women.

He passed up this..

th

For this.

th

(Sadly the bad guys side are all more likable and interesting than the good guy side. The main hero could have been a rich mother fucker...but nope, got to do the right thing and shit.)

Oh man i read one of her speeches and it looks like i might need to watch this now LOLOLOL
Live action Satsuki Satsuki's the best thing in Kill La Kill. She even has great side characters. If you don't bow before her you're a pig in human clothing.
Just be warned that the main character has shit taste in women.

He passed up this..

th

For this.

th

(Sadly the bad guys side are all more likable and interesting than the good guy side. The main hero could have been a rich mother fucker...but nope, got to do the right thing and shit.)

Top chick looks like she has so much swag.

360pages

Live action Satsuki Satsuki's the best thing in Kill La Kill. She even has great side characters. If you don't bow before her you're a pig in human clothing.

Top chick looks like she has so much swag.

That's because she does, probably the best part about the series. The author seems to forget that killing off cool characters doesn't make the series more interesting...you're just killing off cool characters.

Esdeath is the best character in the series though.

That's because she does, probably the best part about the series. The author seems to forget that killing off cool characters doesn't make the series more interesting...you're just killing off cool characters.

Esdeath is the best character in the series though.
They kill off people for no reason?

Well, killing off characters can emotionally affect you and allow you to be legitimately unsure what will happen in suspenseful situations, in contrast to "oh no, this villain will hit our heroes with an attack that will knock them into a wall and make them go oof and fall unconscious with a groan, they're so evil and I hope they loszzzzzzzzz" or "oh look I was right, they survived the explosion because they were a good guy".

Not for no reason, more the fact that it has a high death count for main characters and villains. If a major fight starts, chances are someone is dying. This is both a good thing and bad thing.
Would piss me off because whatever character I like is guaranteed to be killed. I'll never forgive Ranma 1/2 for taking Ukyo off the show. She was the coolest one!!!!!!

360pages

Well, killing off characters can emotionally affect you and allow you to be legitimately unsure what will happen in suspenseful situations, in contrast to "oh no, this villain will hit our heroes with an attack that will knock them into a wall and make them go oof and fall unconscious with a groan, they're so evil and I hope they loszzzzzzzzz" or "oh look I was right, they survived the explosion because they were a good guy".

Yeah, but the death Count in Akame Ga Kill is really high, like really high. Like it's hilarious how few of the original heroes are actually still alive in the current Manga chapter. Though I can see the part of the appeal.

Pema is kooky and Lin is too serious, crabby, salty, needs to stop listening to Linkin Park and traumatized by Toph's shit parenting skills. Lin didn't get proper good till she resolved all that shit with Su and Toph. Pema's just well Pema.
I thought about writing something as edgy...but I don't know if I can.
The key is making it believable.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom