• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

ari-gold-anger-throws-phone-against-wall-entourage.gif

Lin sneaks Tenzin in her room.

Toph comes home early.

Walks into her room.

Korra finds Toph in a swamp.

Toph was going to wind up in that swamp regardless of what happened. Probably hasn't even met Wing or Wei before that episode. "Shit! I got grand kids! I'm outta here!"

Lethe82

Banned
Finished watching Season 2.

That was brilliant, though incredibly bittersweet; if I have understood this correctly, the Avatar cycle has completely reset.

10,000 years of Avatars/knowledge is now lost D:

This entire season was fantastic due to lore overload; seriously, it was incredible.
That Studio Ghibli/Miyazaki inspired Avatar origin arc was beautifully executed.

Korra continues to impress me as a character, same with Tenzin's development throughout the season.

One thing I'm confused about is what exactly Jinorah did. Will Season 3/4 answers that?

One thing I absolutely hated: Lin's character was completely tossed aside and butchered. That needs to be rectified going forward.

I will be giving the entire seriesva rewatch sometimes relatively soon, I hope I can end up seeing Season 2through new eyes. Glad to hear that you enjoyed it! How did you feelaboutthe larger focus and in compariso to the firt season.

Also I want to chime in on the Su debate and give my season 4 finale impressions (FINALY FINISHED) but alas I am currently on my Vita. So sometime soon. Keep being awesome everyone. ;)

SystemBug

Also guys. I finished watching Eureka 7. If you guys want a romance anime with great animation. Check that out. its more of a slow burn and is very character driven

She considered both of them shit metal benders, she most likely just got along with Su better.
Well considering Lin told them both to fuck off. Regardless, I'm assuming that Toph being able to detect things around the world so well didn't come into play until after Harmonic Convergence. Because UnaVaatu was a bag of dicks like that.

Still, it really is kinda funny that she didn't do anything at all and yet, the Swamp's just right here. Next to Republic City. Just...right here. Airbending kids needed to fly for how long and how far to get there? Korra just...walks in.

Well considering Lin told them both to fuck off. Regardless, I'm assuming that Toph being able to detect things around the world so well didn't come into play until after Harmonic Convergence. Because UnaVaatu was a bag of dicks like that.

Still, it really is kinda funny that she didn't do anything at all and yet, the Swamp's just right here. Next to Republic City. Just...right here. Airbending kids needed to fly for how long and how far to get there? Korra just...walks in.
Toph really didn't seem too concerned about repairing her relationship with Lin until Lin exploded and wanted to cut Toph out of her life completely.

Toph really didn't seem too concerned about repairing her relationship with Lin until Lin exploded and wanted to cut Toph out of her life completely.

And now all three of them finally made up, see... Lin is capable of patching up relationships.

Now all she needs to do is to invite Tenzin over for a "meeting" and patch things up there ;)

That's a nice idea, if it weren't for the fact Korra is punching Kuvira in the mouth....
With her mouth. (Nikkipet is about to do a massive Korvira sketch dump, can't wait)
Su can join and offer some "guidance." There's more than enough Kuvira to go around
Just enough room for Asami

That is true.

At least I have Sleepysenshi and Nikkipet for all my Kuvira shipping needs

Thank god for those two. Kuvira ships are really interesting. They're complete ass pulls but who cares.
My god she's sexy in a dress:
tumblr_niw5buW8VP1u80xjyo1_1280.jpg

She looks like she stepped out of Shenmue here:
tumblr_nix2h1vgHp1tsjm8xo1_r1_500.jpg

Never going to give up the Kuvira ships:
tumblr_nivvizjs1g1tgl1qro2_400.gif

Season 4 really should've developed Mako and Lin's relationship/friendship more:

potentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotential

Toa TAK

Banned
potentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotentialpotential

yuuuuup

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom