• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Here's a good career for them post Book 4.

actual_fashion_cop_mako_by_doodle_master-d57ikg7.png

(source)
End of Book 4 confirmed Lin knows how to dress. She should have really done that to sleeveless ass Tonraq at the wedding. Fucking uncouthed bum.

End of Book 4 confirmed Lin knows how to dress. She should have really done that to sleeveless ass Tonraq at the wedding. Fucking uncouthed bum.

smh.... leader of the Southern Water Tribe, at the wedding of one of the South's greatest success stories, looking like he just cut off the sleeves of an old bath robe and said "that's ok"

Even more disappointing were the air benders, how you gonna rock the squirrel suits to a wedding??

Don't even get me started on Suyin throwing on her every day wear...

smh.... leader of the Southern Water Tribe, at the wedding of one of the South's greatest success stories, looking like he just cut off the sleeves of an old bath robe and said "that's ok"

Even more disappointing were the air benders, how you gonna rock the squirrel suits to a wedding??

Don't even get me started on Suyin throwing on her every day wear...
I'm convinced Tonraq has a sleeve phobia since he had sleeves when Unalaq and Zaheer kicked his ass. "Oh no sleeves keep away!" Only Lin dressed differently. Lin knows when she's at an important event.

I'm convinced Tonraq has a sleeve phobia since he had sleeves when Unalaq and Zaheer kicked his ass. "Oh no sleeves keep away!" Only Lin dressed differently. Lin knows when she's at an important event.

And people say Lin only owns one set of clothes....

I ship Linzin so hard, it hurts knowing that it was once canon :(

360pages

Why so much Pema hate? She is so nice...even if she convinced Korra that going after a guy in a relationship was all fair... (That was some shit tier advice)

Why so much Pema hate? She is so nice...even if she convinced Korra that going after a guy in a relationship was all fair... (That was some shit tier advice)
Like giving a lighter to a pyromaniac mate. Anyways, I'm assuming most or some of it is just hyperbole. Aint much left to do nowadays until the rewatch/new OTP.

That kind of advice only works if you're trying to get a person out of a relationship with Lin. Mako was with Asami so it was never going to work. Just her approach to the whole Tenzin thing showed she had no respect for that relationship.

Hey its kinda hilarious how far some will go tbh.

and eh she saw an opportunity (which could have been on the ropes already but hey the series once again gives us fucking nothing) , took it and it paid off/worked out.

Hey its kinda hilarious how far some will go tbh.

and eh she saw an opportunity (which could have been on the ropes already but hey the series once again gives us fucking nothing) , took it and it worked out.
We always just assume it was bad because Lin is a salty crab. For all we know they were happy together.

I think most people like her in this thread, its mainly Jaded and myself that don't like her.

And I'm forever #TeamLin
I don't hate her she's just not Lin tier. That's like trading in an 80's Porsche for celica. Sure the Porsche could potentially kill you, but it's a fucking Porsche. Pema's not even a Skyline.

We always just assume it was bad because Lin is a salty crab. For all we know they were happy together.

If that's the case he wouldn't have bailed like that (especially with the values he seemed to place on family) :p

so someone was out of sync.

Would have been nice if she still did her stuff after that and the tension could be from both ways (imagine Tenzin being somewhat salty also after that whole thing), but alas

If that's the case he wouldn't have bailed like that (especially with the values he seemed to place on family) :p

Would have been nice if she still did her stuff after that and the tension could be from both ways (imagine Tenzin being somewhat salty also after that whole thing), but alas

I don't hate her she's just not Lin tier. That's like trading in an 80's Porsche for celica. Sure the Porsche could potentially kill you, but it's a fucking Porsche. Pema's not even a Skyline.

You prefer yanderes don't you? lol

You prefer yanderes don't you? lol
I'm currently not sure what the hell I like. I've probably met a few yandere's and I think if that's what she was I want to put a block of C4 underneath her chair.

Hamlet

And people say Lin only owns one set of clothes....

I ship Linzin so hard, it hurts knowing that it was once canon :(

#TeamLin for life. Tenzin dun fucked up.

tumblr_m25ai5Gnjv1qfp0ppo1_500.gif

Pema for life. The Lin/Tenzin relation had to many problems towards the end to ever work out.

360pages

"Mako is in a relationship? Fuck it, put him in a questionable situation and sabotage his relationship with you other friend."

That was really shit advice. It would be shit, if Korra and Asami didn't know one another, and even more so that they did.

Fuck, I don't even think Mako hated his relationship with Korra.

"Mako is in a relationship? Fuck it, put him in a questionable situation and sabotage his relationship with you other friend."
Let's see how Pema likes it when another younger woman offers up her supple womb to Tenzin when Pema can't give him anymore kids.
That was really shit advice. It would be shit, if Korra and Asami didn't know one another, and even more so that they did.

He hated his relationship with Korra around the time he got his desk kicked over.

Mako did pull a dick move for the whole "not telling Korra they broke up" shit he pulled. Everyone in Republic City knew, looking at his ass including rebound chick Asami WHO WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE and this dude is gonna lie.

360pages

Mako did pull a dick move for the whole "not telling Korra they broke up" shit he pulled. Everyone in Republic City knew, looking at his ass including rebound chick Asami WHO WAS STANDING RIGHT THERE and this dude is gonna lie.

Yeah, that was hilarious, and cringe...someone should have punched him in the face.

Yeah that was stupid. I could forgive him for season one, they're all young and teenage romance is full of bullshit.

But it's like Bryke made him especially punchable in season two. At the same time though they made Lin and Asami mentally challenged and Korra borderline psychotic.

Season two episodes were dark times.

Yeah, that was hilarious, and cringe...someone should have punched him in the face.

That shit was beyond stupid, like... why the fuck is Asami gonna start being all pouty and shit, that is your man!!! Say something!!! Shit!!!!

Yeah that was stupid. I could forgive him for season one, they're all young and teenage romance is full of bullshit.

But it's like Bryke made him especially punchable in season two. At the same time though they made Lin and Asami mentally challenged and Korra borderline psychotic.

Season two episodes were dark times.

Ugh tell me about it. Lin's character was tossed in the bushes, Asami got downgraded to side chick / simp status, and Korra was acting like this was still Book 1 with her unstable ass.

I mean, I don't hop the automatic Book 2 = trash status because I did enjoy it, but damn that shit was flawed.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom