• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just you wait for those Book 4 commentaries to come out. I'm sure Janet will be asking her who she ships heh.
She needs to get on Janet's podcast already. My god Grey Delisle seems about as nutty as the characters she plays. I hope she's not as crazy as Amanda Winn Lee when she got banned from conventions before she reigned herself in.

Zelda went to E3, fools.
That's not a voice acting con. A lot of celebs hang out at E3 and she's a known Zelda fan. Her going to what Feenix posted would be completely different. These guys are all popular voice actors and have been doing it for a long ass time...we all have games with these guys in them.

Daemul

This is for Toa who somehow never heard of Tyzula shipping until now .

tumblr_mg84gdMfmh1rzi3lto1_500.png

(Source)

It's shit like that what causes people to ship them.

tumblr_mb8uqwYBRh1rw156vo4_250.gif

It's canon in my eyes, eat it Toa.

0e3.png

Leave Zelda out of this. ;_;
But you were the one that brought her into it in the first place. I'm not slamming Zelda Williams, it's just that her career is like a thumbnail compared to Jennifer Hale, Grey Delisle, Tara Strong, Tiffany Grant, Amanda Winn Lee, Brina Palencia...I could go on.

Toa TAK

Banned
How do you not know about Laura Bailey?

I haven't seen or played anything she was in. Except for Halo 4 and BioShock Infinite apparently, but that doesn't count because Lady Comstock is just screaming and shit, and is a background voice for Halo 4.

Same with the other two.

I haven't seen or played anything she was in. Except for Halo 4 and BioShock Infinite apparently, but that doesn't count because Lady Comstock is just screaming and shit, and is a background voice for Halo 4.

Same with the other two.
Is Korra and Avatar the only animated thing you watch? I'm just checking because...those three cover a lot of ground.

Hamlet

How do you not know about Laura Bailey? Clinkenbeard, Luci Christian and Caitlin Glass are all over the place.

Don't know those name also heh. Though looking up Laura Bailey i've heard her voice acting in Soul Eater and Bioshock. Don't really watch too much dubbed anime which might be why.

Don't know those name also heh. Though looking up Laura Bailey i've heard her voice acting in Soul Eater and Bioshock. Don't really watch too much dubbed anime which might be why.
I guess it's just my fault for assuming that the Avatar fans and dubbed anime fans are pretty much just the same thing. I mean I watch a lot of anime so I just assumed everybody else on here does as well.

Just you wait for those Book 4 commentaries to come out. I'm sure Janet will be asking her who she ships heh.

We already got a foot in the door... well more like a toe... nail. She liked one of Nikkipet's (Korvira shipper) pictures she drew for her. I mean, it was only a picture of Kuvira and GIR but still.... progress!

'I am ok with it also, plus a lot of the fan art is pretty good.

We already got a foot in the door... well more like a toe... nail. She liked one of Nikkipet's (Korvira shipper) pictures she drew for her. I mean, it was only a picture of Kuvira and GIR but still.... progress!

'I am ok with it also, plus a lot of the fan art is pretty good.
Even Mai knows about Azula and Ty Lee.

All you really need to do is type in "Tyzula" in tumblr or DA...or Google, and that is all you need.

Wanna talk about "crack" ships, that is the undisputed champion in all of Avatar verse to the point Azula's VA is championing it.

LOL! Someone made Korrasami in The Sims 4

I haven't played The Sims in years, it's nice to see that you can actually make good looking characters now lol

Almost nothing beats that WWE game with those two. Although this is pretty good too, Asami being almost scary accurate.
"She and Korra get along really well without me forcing them to. They really click and want to talk to each other all the time, which I found hilarious. "

You know who we never talk about...

It's always Korra this, Asami that, Lin this, Mako that, Su ain't shit and Pema can kick bricks.

Lets take some time out to talk about this guy

tumblr_m3mb14nvb71r1bvoxo1_500.gif

Good choice. Still haven't caught up to Season 5 myself.
That's the worst season of Archer. The new one isn't that bad though now.
No reason really. *shrug*

I did just watch Archer, though. Lovin' it.
Depending on what you're interested in I could suggest a few. Don't worry I won't say Kill La Kill, that's not a first anime one should watch.
everybody likes Pabu

tumblr_neg6juc0nP1u2carso3_500.gif
Because Red Panda's are adorable
anigif_enhanced-6920-1401206005-31.gif

Oh wow, really? Damn... might as well still watch it for continuity anyway.
It ain't great. Even a lot of people in the official thread didn't like it much. The timing and flow of the humor was off. Some of it was fine other times just random. It felt like a bad Family Guy episode at times.

Daemul

Almost nothing beats that WWE game with those two. Although this is pretty good too, Asami being almost scary accurate.
"She and Korra get along really well without me forcing them to. They really click and want to talk to each other all the time, which I found hilarious. "

The WWE Korrasami thing was glorious. The best thing that came out of the ending,

Friday night, first time in a while I have a nice chunk of change on my wallet... and I'm sitting home scrolling through tumblr watching "Worlds Funniest Fails"

CDiggity

That's the worst season of Archer. The new one isn't that bad though now.

Depending on what you're interested in I could suggest a few. Don't worry I won't say Kill La Kill, that's not a first anime one should watch.

Because Red Panda's are adorable
anigif_enhanced-6920-1401206005-31.gif

The one thing I hate is people going "Pabu!" when they see Red Pandas (which happened the last time I went to the zoo). It's like people going "Nemo" when they see clownfish (which a lot of kids were yelling the last time I went to the aquarium).

You think that's bad I'm just sitting here watching Gargoyles after I got back from the gym.

*high fives*

now that show went off, now I'm watching old King of the Hill re runs, I really need to find something to watch on Netflix.... or go outside or something.

The one thing I hate is people going "Pabu!" when they see Red Pandas (which happened the last time I went to the zoo). It's like people going "Nemo" when they see clownfish (which a lot of kids were yelling the last time I went to the aquarium).

Don't remember the last time I've been to the zoo :(

At least it proved that people that are capable of leaving their house watched Korra.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom