• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamlet

This is pretty cool - 3drod
tumblr_nizxst5Yn91rkrn29o4_500.gif
tumblr_nizxst5Yn91rkrn29o2_500.gif

tumblr_nizxst5Yn91rkrn29o1_500.gif
tumblr_nizxst5Yn91rkrn29o5_500.gif

tumblr_nizxst5Yn91rkrn29o6_500.gif
tumblr_nizxst5Yn91rkrn29o3_500.gif

Lethe82

Banned
When Nick won't even release the rest of the Korra soundtracks I'm surprised and stunned that they even agreed to Platinum making the Korra game to begin with.

You can always play the 3DS game if you want more Korra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViOPOqzJDpY

I still haven't played the Platinum game
will be waiting to play it when I get my PS4

When Nick won't even release the rest of the Korra soundtracks I'm surprised and stunned that they even agreed to Platinum making the Korra game to begin with.

You can always play the 3DS game if you want more Korra.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ViOPOqzJDpY

I still haven't played the Platinum game
will be waiting to play it when I get my PS4
The 3DS game is an SRPG, so I don't have much interest. Character action is far more up my alley. I love that game, and it's as close to a "perfect" Avatar game I have.

It's also fascinating that Nickelodeon suggested Platinum as one of the studios they wanted Activision to have develop the game. They fucking knew. They KNEW.

I like that.

Lethe82

Banned
The only good part of the Avatar movie was the change they made to the resolution of the fire nation attacking the water tribe. That was neat and worked well for a film but would have come off as too soft edged for the cartoon (oddly).

i was thinking how neat it would have been to have this on cartoon network before i realized it would have been canceled after 20 episodes.

"Kids don't like action cartoons. And by kids, I mean parents. And by don't like, I mean they don't sell enough action figures. And by kids and parents, I also mean adolescent boys ages 12-14." -Cartoon Network Executives

Daemul

Be prepared for a face full of banana tits.

I'm busy reading Owler's latest Q&A, and holy shit, I'm fucking dying. Some of the questions she gets are hilarious.

Anon said:
So me and a friend got stoned and decided to watch Korra. Butt then we wondered if stones are made out of rock and earth benders can fuck with your rocks, so if we’re still stoned can we be earth bent?
Owler said:

5009759+_0a3b441c09cc3bcd59fc5eee414b263b.gif

Completely out of nowhere.

For now on i'm just going to imagine that every professional looking person who is in one of those glass cubicles typing on the computer is posting on Neogaf.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom