• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

The Kuvira/Lin ship came out of the same left field the Kya/Lin ship came from... but I ain't complaining.

Suvira and Korvira are two crack ships which I can understand where they come from. I love both of them anyway, and will go down with them, then use this as a life raft.

I don't understand any of these ships. I never even entertained the thought of them in my head until people started posting fanart about them.

Them crazy Tumblr girls.

SystemBug

I had a girl snap at me because I proposed the idea that Korra and Asami might potentially do cute things to one an other after they become a couple.

She told me that I'm an idiot and lesbians don't act cute and she would know because she's also interested in women (is bi)

What a stupid, stupid girl.

Kinvara

I had a girl snap at me because I proposed the idea that Korra and Asami might potentially do cute things to one an other after they become a couple.

She told me that I'm an idiot and lesbians don't act cute and she would know because she's also interested in women (is bi)

what.

All the lesbians I know are super cute.

SystemBug

what.

All the lesbians I know are super cute.

exactly! she's just some overly stuck up girl who thinks she knows everything and tries to fight me on every issue.

I was talking about video games with her once (since she games) and I started talking about rouge-like games, before I got into the topic, I asked whether or not she knew what those type of games are and whether she was familiar with the term rouge-like. She said "I'm offended that you had to ask me that" and then walked away, only to come back and ask me what rouge-like games were.

There was also this other thing with Dragon Age Inquisition during the week it came out. I was telling one of my friends how somebody I know really likes the game and has over 70 hours on it already (he's done with school so he has all the time in the world) and then she comes in and says she has like 80-something. My mind's bullshit alert went up. There was no way she could have played it that much because A. the game barely ran on her laptop, and she school to deal with as well.

Y'all thirstin?

ty-lee-at-the-beach-o.gif

Your friend knows nothing about Shyla Jennings then.

Browsing DA.... I ain't even know Korralin was a thing. Most of these pics were drawn during Book 1 when the Korrasami collective was still in it's infancy.

Browsing DA.... I ain't even know Korralin was a thing. Most of these pics were drawn during Book 1 when the Korrasami collective was still in it's infancy.
Because people wanted Korra to have a strong female figure in her life...either that or the bond age fantasies. Kuvira took up the mantle for the bondage stuff though.

I think he ment korra and bolin

nah... he's right. Korralin/Linorra... whatever. Though something in the back of my mind ships Korra and Bolin, they seemed cute.

2nd time I used the word "cute" today, I'm about to find the hardest rap album I can get my hands on and crank it up.

SystemBug

nah... he's right. Korralin/Linorra... whatever. Though something in the back of my mind ships Korra and Bolin, they seemed cute.

2nd time I used the word "cute" today, I'm about to find the hardest rap album I can get my hands on and crank it up.

they really were cute together. They would have been good lifting partners

Bolin is only good at picking things up and putting them down. He's in great shape, but he can't flex his mental muscle. Bolin doing algebra:

I mean, Korra ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Not saying she isn't smart... but she seems like the type where common sense eludes her at times. Especially in the early seasons.

I mean, when she kissed Mako in Book 2 and everyone was looking like
uX9JCex.gif
, Pabu could've sensed something was up.

I mean, Korra ain't the sharpest knife in the drawer either. Not saying she isn't smart... but she seems like the type where common sense eludes her at times. Especially in the early seasons.

I mean, when she kissed Mako in Book 2 and everyone was looking like
uX9JCex.gif
, Pabu could've sensed something was up.
"It disagrees with me, it must taste my fists!!!" She's Ryuko alright. No wonder why I liked Satsuki and Kuvira more. Asami should've thrown some shit at Korra over that. She just took that ass fucking lying down in that regard.

Mako was a broke ass street urchin. She had no business bothering herself with him.

Why she even went for him in the first place is beyond me. Girl is too nice.
smh, she was too good for him.

"hey, thanks for getting your dad to sponsor our firebending team and taking Bolin and myself in after we had to move out. I'll pay you back by cheating on you then breaking up with you at the end of the season"

Lethe82

Banned
I got more involved in that thread than I wanted to.

Damn it. I should be focusing on my homework. It's such an easy assignment! Instead, I'm doing this.

I plan to start trolling the shit out of that thread with well reasoned arguments. If there's one thing I can't resist it's the chance to vomit words on others while making them angry!

"hey, thanks for getting your dad to sponsor our firebending team and taking Bolin and myself in after we had to move out. I'll pay you back by cheating on you then breaking up with you at the end of the season"
"And then fuck you over some more while your vulnerable after your dads company is about to go bankrupt. Then I'll just shame you some more after that too." Asami should've set that man's car, bike or whatever on fire for that shit, or at least set his hair on fire. He's a fire bender I'm sure he can handle it.

"And then fuck you over some more while your vulnerable after your dads company is about to go bankrupt. Then I'll just shame you some more after that too." Asami should've set that man's car, bike or whatever on fire for that shit, or at least set his hair on fire. He's a fire bender I'm sure he can handle it.

"then I'll get back with my amnesiac ex-girlfriend with all of Republic City... including you Asami... watching, that's surely boyfriend of the year material right?"

Lethe82

Banned
I feel like season 3-4 Mako tried to atone for his sins by becoming a "boring' straight laced guy who shackled himself to someone he hated.

I feel like season 3-4 Mako tried to atone for his sins by becoming a "boring' straight laced guy who shackled himself to someone he hated.
Still can't believe he pledged his loyalty to her only to get cuckolded. He did deserve it but damn.
"then I'll get back with my amnesiac ex-girlfriend with all of Republic City... including you Asami... watching, that's surely boyfriend of the year material right?"
Asami probably wishes she ran him over with that scooter.

Lethe82

Banned
I kind of wish that they'd used the the scene where Prince Wu hits on Asami and asks her out to hint and Asami's orientation. Adding something along the lines of, 'I mean, I know your reputation butttt-', or something about him 'not normally being her type'.

Easy peesy, g rated crowd can say 'reputation is she doesn't date/focuses on her work over relationships'

Korasami interpretation 'Asami has started dating girls/been seen maybe dating other women or it's known by some that she swings both ways, or might be gay'.

Still can't believe he pledged his loyalty to her only to get cuckolded. He did deserve it but damn.

He had to have known that he and Korra were done at this point, I wouldn't necessarily object to interpreting his character (in Season 3 but especially season 4) as being a self loathing masochist who is doing all 'the right things' to cause himself some measure of pain. I mean, damn, how do you just get over fucking everything up that badly and being that shitty of a person.

Daemul

FFS. Asami baby I love you, but you got played like a sucker.

You won in the end though.

He had to have known that he and Korra were done at this point, I wouldn't necessarily object to interpreting his character (in Season 3 but especially season 4) as being a self loathing masochist who is doing all 'the right things' to cause himself some measure of pain. I mean, damn, how do you just get over fucking everything up that badly and being that shitty of a person.
He wanted his last moment to be going out in a heroic blaze of glory, but Bolin fucked that up for him. Anything is better than hoisting up that massive ass L every time you wake up to brush your teeth in the morning.
She probably drives around Republic City at night reminiscing about how dirty Mako and other people in her life did her, a tear falls out of her eye..... and hits the top of Korra's head.

;)
Oh I highly doubt Korra and Asami are at proper head level at night.

Not matter the position that's just a distracted driving ticket waiting to happen.

try being in the back of your own car when that shit goes down.

6 hour drive up north. Friend wants to take my car since it's nicer, but she wants to drive... and her girlfriend in the passenger seat. So I'm in the back of my own car....

I fall sleep laying down , maybe about two hours later I wake up and lo and behold. That shit didn't register at first because I thought she was picking something up, then I thought

uX9JCex.gif

then it hit me like a ton of bricks

AZKHly7.png

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS IN MY CAR?!?!?!"

try being in the back of your own car when that shit goes down.

6 hour drive up north. Friend wants to take my car since it's nicer, but she wants to drive... and her girlfriend in the passenger seat. So I'm in the back of my own car....

I fall sleep laying down , maybe about two hours later I wake up and lo and behold. That shit didn't register at first because I thought she was picking something up, then I thought

uX9JCex.gif

then it hit me like a ton of bricks

AZKHly7.png

"WHY ARE YOU DOING THIS IN MY CAR?!?!?!"
Why weren't you taking pictures?

SystemBug

fair enough, but i'm wondering how does that work for girls? like I get a penis, since it props up, like wouldnt that like put a lot of strain on the person neck?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom