• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Why wouldn't anyone hail this? She has a giant robot.

a3b58b9e5c4641ecc19085f01891b789.png

He likes both, but I think he's had less KLK rants than Korra rants. He actually likes Satsuki's character.

KLK doesn't try to pretend to be more than what it is or have build-ups to any of that notion. I just binge watched yesterday and it was a pretty dumb, but fun ride. Some of dat incest though... good thing[or not] this thread prepared me for that sort of thing. Also y'all was right that KLK Mako is a better man than LOK Mako.

Why wouldn't anyone hail this? She has a giant robot.

a3b58b9e5c4641ecc19085f01891b789.png
I do and not just because she has a Big O.
KLK doesn't try to pretend to be more than what it is or have build-ups to any of that notion. I just binge watched yesterday and it was a pretty dumb, but fun ride. Some of dat incest though... good thing[or not] this thread prepared me for that sort of thing.
It's dumb as fuck, but fun as fuck. Once you go in knowing this you can enjoy it and find a character or two that you like.

Toa TAK

Banned
tumblr_njtj5awKYa1qix1c2o1_540.png

I love this as an Invader Zim fan. I'll never get over the fact that Zelda Williams requested this (and was done). She has great taste in TV. <3333

tumblr_njtj5awKYa1qix1c2o1_540.png

I love this as an Invader Zim fan. I'll never get over the fact that Zelda Williams requested this (and was done). She has great taste in TV. <3333

Thank you based Nikkipet, captain of the mightiest ship in the fleet.

edit - So, this makes Toa a Korvira shipper by proxy right. Don't curr, I'm runnin with it and telling everybody.

Finally getting back into the swing of Metal Gear Rising. Fuck I forgot how good and hard this thing was, still hate the damn camera though. If they can improve upon that in the sequel I'll be really happy.

Kinvara

Then again its not like Korra is a shit tier show. I have been on a binge watching anime streak. And Korra is still one of the best I have seen. Kill la Kill is worth watching. Sure its dumb but its also pretty good.

KLK is just not for me.

Incest and underage girl-boobs. No thx

See...if Kuvira gave one shit eating grin like that, her character would have been sooooo much better.
Not going to lie it's true. We got a taste of her smugness in one episode, but after that she just stayed stoic. She needed to drown the audience in her smugness like Jetstream Sam.

Daemul

yeah, it's wild. I'll never watch it again, but I'm glad I saw it the once.

Veelk when asked if he likes Korra

tumblr_n7zzpd30aZ1qzdfwko1_400.gif

I would make that exact same expression if someone asked me that question tbh.

Did I like LoK? Eh.....well.....I liked Asami.

I have no health items and I suck at precision cut. I can't even fucking combo this asshole, like him all you want, but he's on some Ninja Gaiden levels of asshole and I've beaten all of the recent Ninja Gaidens except for 3 cause I heard it was terrible.

SystemBug

I have no health items and I suck at precision cut. I can't even fucking combo this asshole, like him all you want, but he's on some Ninja Gaiden levels of asshole and I've beaten all of the recent Ninja Gaidens except for 3 cause I heard it was terrible.
It wasn't that hard.

Exactly.

Veelk is not the greatest bar for quality, damn it.
He's said KLK and TTGL are "above criticism because they are special to me."
Then again its not like Korra is a shit tier show. I have been on a binge watching anime streak. And Korra is still one of the best I have seen. Kill la Kill is worth watching. Sure its dumb but its also pretty good.
TLoK isn't anime, though.
I do and not just because she has a Big O.

I called her colossus a Big O. It's nothing more than another way to call something a giant robot. Hell having the Big O makes her like Batman since people always compared the main character in that cartoon to Batman.
Big O is one of the greatest mechs ever created. Such a cool anime. One of the main reasons people compare Roger to Batman is because the anime as a whole (characters, art, tone, everything) was heavily influenced and inspired by old-school sci-fi, noir, and Batman The Animated Series.

That's why I always tell people that The Big O is basically about Batman if he had a giant mech. Also there's a lot of philosophy (for better or worse). Great series.
Finally getting back into the swing of Metal Gear Rising. Fuck I forgot how good and hard this thing was, still hate the damn camera though. If they can improve upon that in the sequel I'll be really happy.
Bayonetta 2 is a near perfect sequel. So is Anarchy Reigns.

Believe in Platinum.
Kuvira is definitely Jetstream Sam.
FINALLY!
My fucking god Armstrong is a horrible boss battle.

FUCKING DIE AND EAT SHIT YOU POLITICAL HULK HOGAN MOTHERFUCKER!!!!!!!!! Finally beat him.
Armstrong is tough because you can't parry him like you can others, but Defensive Offense is an amazing skill to have. Plus, you only need to cut 3/4 points in order to cut the entire object.

Also, Ninja Gaiden 3 sucked. It was easy, first of all. It's combat system was boring. There's honestly a lot of reasons. Razor's Edge improves on it in damn near every way, but it's still not as good as any of the previous ones. I haven't played Dragon Sword, though.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom