• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
So, does anyone have a link to the LoK announcement thread? Like when the concept was first showed off?

I'd love to read that with hindsight in mind.

Trey

I would make that exact same expression if someone asked me that question tbh.

Did I like LoK? Eh.....well.....I liked Asami.

eh i just ignore it as a rant of a madman *shrug*

this is basically my reaction to Korra tbh.

at least it didn't end up in the movie tier

Ask me something on any given part of LoK's story, and it's going to be more criticism than praise. And when I see anything that is somewhat well done I usually think it could have been better. I don't think there's much to be uncertain about here. I don't like Legend of Korra.

But I'm of the belief that stories are more that just how 'good' they are. I wouldn't have spent hours upon hours writing about something that wasn't important to me in some way. I think the fact that I care about LoK is more important than whether I like it or not. Stories are more than mere entertainment to me.

It's okay folks. I love LoK enough for all of us.

I like how everyone's predictions were like dead wrong until it was a miniseries confirmed then everyone started to get a clearer picture.

I'm reading LoK OT1 looking for the very first mention of Korrasami on gaf.... and it belongs to him:

There is actually a Korra x Asami pairing already (complete with SFW and NSFW pics)

*facepalm*

get in here and congratulate yourself Infinite!!!!
ySP81Uf.gif

Daemul

Korrasami art in general has become too wholesome and sweet for this thread. Needs more kink/umph to incite reactions, but not too far [i.e. Owler] to get banned. Iahfy is usually a safe bet for the middle ground kinky korrasami stuff.

Iahfy is great because she has Kuvira art which winds ups Toa.

This is true, probably why I stay away from Korrasami art in general. I enjoy posting Kuvira art though... any reason to make Toa angry makes me smile on the inside.
It's so much fun tap dancing on Toa's innocence isn't it?
Oh stop.

Stop it.

Honestly at that point we should make a general community thread and call it "The Treehouse."

Just for us at this point.

It's not even a Korra thread anymore. Save for the fan art.
jimbothetreehousemeetingattendee.png

tumblr_njrzp8qFmR1teld17o2_r1_400.png

Shingeki No Korra

Ok Jaded and whoever loves making Toas life miserable, Rin-trash told me I'm more than welcome to make as many requests as I like because it helps her get through her artistic block ... I just have to give her specific ideas. (She also thanks you all for checking out her art after me stanning her hard) .

I requested a Korvira painting, she is happy to do it but prefers I come up with what I want in it. So that's where I leave it up to you guys who love stomping on Toas heart. Give me an idea so I can relay it to her, just has to be clean.

Ok Jaded and whoever loves making Toas life miserable, Rin-trash told me I'm more than welcome to make as many requests as I like because it helps her get through her artistic block ... I just have to give her specific ideas. (She also thanks you all for checking out her art after me stanning her hard) .

I requested a Korvira painting, she is happy to do it but prefers I come up with what I want in it. So that's where I leave it up to you guys who love stomping on Toas heart. Give me an idea so I can relay it to her, just has to be clean.
She can have them riding on Naga, or playfully sparring with each other or they can do that whack a mole thing Korra was doing with Naga last season. Naga's rarely involved in these things and she's Korra's oldest friend so her getting to meet Naga would be a pretty big step actually. What are your ideas? I don't think we've seen them arm wrestle before. Maybe Korra can grow her hair out again and Kuvira can do her hair in that braid style.

She can have them riding on Naga, or playfully sparring with each other or they can do that whack a mole thing Korra was doing with Naga last season. Naga's rarely involved in these things and she's Korra's oldest friend so her getting to meet Naga would be a pretty big step actually. What are your ideas? I don't think we've seen them arm wrestle before. Maybe Korra can grow her hair out again and Kuvira can do her hair in that braid style.

I like the riding on Naga one, I'll request that.

Korra end up putting whoever she arm wrestled through the table lol. I like the braid idea, tbh.

Lethe82

Banned
It's not saddening, really. It's a successor series, and as such there are expectations. For a lot of people, those expectations were not reached. That includes a good chunk of AvatarGAF. Me personally, I loved it, but I've been shown to be far more lenient on issues a lot of others seem to have.

I actually missed the part where you said you loved it, quoted with apologies :p

No she can't.

If Korra is her reincarnated, and she lost. Then she's a loser, too.

Kuvira the Great Uniter cannot be stopped.

The same Great Uniter rotting in a prison cell can't be stopped, got ya.

Besides, Korra don't count anyway, she been taking Ls the entire series... she got her ass kicked by an 86 year old Toph Beifong for christ sakes.

A strong gust of wind can kick Kuvira's ass tho.

This is true.

No she can't.

If Korra is her reincarnated, and she lost. Then she's a loser, too.

Kuvira the Great Uniter cannot be stopped.
Isn't Kyoshi big enough to literally step on Kuvira. Kuvira got game, but she can't fill them big ass boots that Kyoshi was stomping around in.
No love for the waterbenders?

A strong gust of wind can kick Kuvira's ass tho.
Some of them are cute, but they're not fire nation and Beifong level.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom