• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
They can get along fine, because Lin already been there... watching her ex get married to a woman who is 15 years younger, watched them have kids... etc.

stupid Tenzin... yea I'm going there again
"I've been there man. Just go over her house and cause a complete and utter clusterfuck of a rampage to get it out of your system. You'll go down in infamy, they'll remember you forever. I'll even arrest you and we can laugh about it the next morning over some coffee."

"I've been there man. Just go over her house and cause a complete and utter clusterfuck of a rampage to get it out of your system. You'll go down in infamy, they'll remember you forever. I'll even arrest you and we can laugh about it the next morning over some coffee."

eh, Mako is probably going to get another L if tries to pull off that stunt. Lin is still gonna laugh about it over coffee though.

eh, Mako is probably going to get another L if tries to pull off that stunt. Lin is still gonna laugh about it over coffee though.

yea, try to run up in the Avatar's house pulling that....

jazz-thrown-out-o.gif

More Nikkipet heat

Lunar New Year (2015 - Year of the Goat) Kuvira

I'd still hit.

yea, try to run up in the Avatar's house pulling that....

jazz-thrown-out-o.gif

More Nikkipet heat

Lunar New Year (2015 - Year of the Goat) Kuvira

I'd still hit.
This really makes me want to see Mako try. Does show how boss as fuck Lin is considering she did it to Tenzin's home. Whether Aang was living there or not I have no idea. Nikkipet never fails at showcasing how hot Kuvira is. She's different looking from Korra and Asami, but she does have sex appeal. Besides neither Korra or Asami can pull off a male suit like Kuvira.

Kinvara

That'd be pretty lengthy. I mean, probably not as long as a list of things I dislike, but still pretty damn long.

And each entry would be accompanied by a Veelk explaining why I like it.

You could just list the things.

No one needs an essay on why you like the thing unless they ask.

Spoilers are allowed in this thread, right?
I just finished Korra and I'd like to make a post about my thoughts on it but it's pretty lengthy and would of course contain spoilers, such as the ending.

Veelk

Banned
How about a few paragraphs on common themes/elements that the things you like share.

NO! ESSAYS ATLEAST A THOUSAND WORDS LONG! ACCEPT NOTHING LESS

Actually, that sounds the most reasonable, but even a list of stuff I like alone without giving the reasoning why would be ridiculously long, so....

Missed opportunity by the writers, these 2 would have made an amazing tag-team.

Possibly even a couple :3
Mako does run the risk of turning into Lin that's for damn sure. She'd set his ass straight though...I'm going to assume Lin's pretty rich. Definite sugar mama status.

Veelk

Banned
It was pretty funny in the context of the episode. Gordon was interviewing Arkham patients and they were all weird in some way or another.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom