• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamlet

"Mako that young woman is looking at you, she's pretty cute, go hit on her"
tumblr_ndlex59ktC1rdfsmyo1_500.gif

tumblr_ng4wc4DZid1tlxzn6o1_500.png

Nah keep it more as a mutual almost mum/son relationship.

tumblr_nh78bv2jMW1r7g63lo1_500.jpg

uncultured I tell ya!!

yaaasssss!!!

*blushes*

anyone who draws Kuvira based on my (or Jaded's) head canons I'm gonna take a liking to.. and she did it TWICE!
Yeah she did a good job on this one, it's pretty cute. I would love to see those two fight crime together. Opposition would get so murdered...shit...they should be on a pro bending team with...too bad there are no female firebenders at that age on the show...that would've been a cool fan art idea.

Trey

PoI is neat. I've only seen a few episodes of the first season.

PoI is a show about a dude who creates an AI/algorithm that can predict crimes, right? Has any moralistic "skynet/Asimov" plotlines been explored in the show yet?

Veelk

Banned
PoI is neat. I've only seen a few episodes of the first season.

PoI is a show about a dude who creates an AI/algorithm that can predict crimes, right? Has any moralistic "skynet/Asimov" plotlines been explored in the show yet?

Yes, tons. I can't say much without spoilers, but the show definitely explores the implications of such a machine, and is the reason that Finch built it the way he did.

This thread was beautiful once.

Then everything changed when the shippers attacked.

You just mad b/c your bae is the object of our shipping.
And I posted a non-shipping Kuvira pic yesterday!! You just being picky because she maybe had a few buttons missing on her shirt...

Toa TAK

Banned
Imagine the size of this thread without my contribution.
I try not to.
You just mad b/c your bae is the object of our shipping.
And I posted a non-shipping Kuvira pic yesterday!! You just being picky because she maybe had a few buttons missing on her shirt...
I haven't read up recently. And of course Kuvira should not be the object of shipping.
It's a never ending battle ha.

tumblr_nflxisPudA1qihroqo1_500.gif
This is exactly how it is.

Veelk

Banned
I don't understand toa tak's objection to Kuvira being shipped with absolutely anyone. It's not like it necessarily lessens her as a character or a badass, and more than any of the other shipping does to other characters. Done well, it can enhance it, especially since the show would have done well to give her a moment of intimacy with Bataar Jr., so that when the shoot the dog moment came, it was actually effective instead of "Oh, turns out Kuvira was pure evil all along, who knew?"

I don't understand toa tak's objection to Kuvira being shipped with absolutely anyone. It's not like it necessarily lessens her as a character or a badass, and more than any of the other shipping does to other characters. Done well, it can enhance it, especially since the show would have done well to give her a moment of intimacy with Bataar Jr., so that when the shoot the dog moment came, it was actually effective instead of "Oh, turns out Kuvira was pure evil all along, who knew?"
Toa still hasn't had his mind cleansed by the life fibers yet so what do you expect? It's his own fault really.
I'm curious about the top 10 post counts at the moment. Last time I checked Jaded was moons ahead of everyone. Perhaps Feenix is the one closest to be able to catch up based on the last several pages. Too bad I can't check since I forgot how to bring it up.
I'm still moons ahead.

that's it? Nah, Veelk... nah.

I need a Veelk to describe why Toa is being irrational.

JadedWriter and Feenix: The Thread

*shrugs*

I'm curious about the top 10 post counts at the moment. Last time I checked Jaded was moons ahead of everyone. Perhaps Feenix is the one closest to be able to catch up based on the last several pages. Too bad I can't check since I forgot how to bring it up.

I'm at #5, Jaded is still galaxies ahead of anyone.

Trey

Just realized yall trying to turn Veelk's username into a verb. What are the other community member names converted to verbs, and what do they mean?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom