• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

RrovG5a.jpg

This girl man, she does things to me.

Trey

Ever since the great Kinvara incident of 2013, I have clicked no link or followed any recommendation from this thread to go to an artist's page.

Man, idk what I'll do if I was Ranma. Just getting splashed with cold water would turn me into a female, how the fuck do I deal with that??

Personally, I would become an Instagram model . Have guys wine and dine me, and if they want anything more... I'll just douse myself in hot water and run.

Man, idk what I'll do if I was Ranma. Just getting splashed with cold water would turn me into a female, how the fuck do I deal with that??

Personally, I would become an Instagram model . Have guys wine and dine me, and if they want anything more... I'll just douse myself in hot water and run.
You'd keep an entire spare wardrobe in your purse on top of a source for warm water? I'm so fucking sick of Baavira week, but this cracks me up:
tumblr_nk02hlYcqx1rr8nqto3_1280.jpg

The rest is here

I would do the same, I mean, what else can you really do? I'm not going to start dating guys lol
It would probably just be more fun any way. I mean I know not all women are curious that way, but I've met one or two tired of dealing with men, so it would probably just be easier.

There's a Korrasami vs. Korvira shipping war raging on tumblr right now and for some reason I feel partly responsible for it.

*continues to watch Ranma*

Hamlet

Ok, so I finished it hamster.

If I finished it without cutting it off, it means I liked it. Good job hamtaro
Glad you liked it. Now the wait begins as it'll probably be a while till a new series comes out as they've already pretty used up all the manga material.

Neat listening to it now.

Lawd Iahfy finally blessed the masses with some Kuvira heat!

And here's a non-suggestive Kuvira for Toa

fayedraws

That's really cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom