• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
WE BACK!! BASED RIN!!!

lqqNTOD.gif

Jacob

I really like that one of Korra in the wreckage of Republic City. Feels a little Akira-like. It also gives a sense of the Avatar ' s power and spiritual side from her looking so comfortable amidst the spirit vines.

he needs to quit denying that's his one and true bae

We need to rename this thread to The Legend of Baewatch.

I really like that one of Korra in the wreckage of Republic City. Feels a little Akira-like. It also gives a sense of the Avatar ' s power and spiritual side from her looking so comfortable amidst the spirit vines.

We need to rename this thread to The Legend of Baewatch.
The Official Thread of Unquenchable Bae Thirst.

Lethe82

Banned
Here, have something Korra related.
tumblr_nkd97ceLm61qeq3g6o2_r1_1280.jpg

Absolutely great.

I still can't get over how much Republic City got wrecked in the finale, it got absolutely flattened.

And let's not forget how Korra used energy bending to basically invert the equivalent of a nuclear bomb into a new spirit portal. I guess she also saved the lives of pretty much the entire cast at that point as well.

http://justinoaksford.tumblr.com/post/111988022709/haha-today-is-a-busy-day-for-me-b-heres-my
tumblr_nkarr0ZDJh1rjosywo1_1280.jpg

Haha, today is a busy day for me :B

Here’s my piece for the Legend of Korra show being held in a few weeks by Gallery Nucleus. ATLA and Korra both are very close to my heart, so when they asked me to contribute I was completely floored. I had no idea what to do because there is way too much that I wanted to do. I ended up with this, Season 4 Korra meditating quietly in the Spirit Wilds district of Republic City. I was going for a Ghibli\Oga Kazuo flavor, I only hope I did the show justice :)

It was a great ride, bryankonietzko and michaeldantedimartino! Thanks for the shows. You brought one of the freshest worlds, some of the most mature writing, and fiercely needed representation to the american animation landscape since 2005.

http://iolemarierabor.tumblr.com/po...nor-of-legend-of-korra-and-the-perfect-timing
tumblr_nk3q5mOfxQ1trqkuho1_r4_1280.jpg

In honor of Legend of Korra and the perfect timing of Avatar The Last Airbender’s 10 year Anniversary, here is the completed first piece I submitted to Gallery Nucleus. Love you, Korra.

A slightly different type of fan art, but I just stumbled on this map of the Avatar world and it's gorgeous (and huge; takes forever to load).

It also hangs on Bryan Konietzko's office wall.
That's awesome. It's nice to see these guys have a love for the fan art. I may break their balls a bit over some aspects of the story, but I know these guys love and respect their fans. They probably troll Tumblr just as much as we do...I wonder what they think about the abundance of the Rule 34 stuff.

Wonder Woman curbstomping a bunch of Nazi's is probably one of her best moments. I love how in the WWII arc everybody gets split up and learns something new about themselves. WW learns to appreciate men more, Hawk Girl starts to develop her feelings for John, John learns that he's more than just the ring, it's a great arc.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom