• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lethe82

Banned
So Asami exists in the real world

a_lok___asami_sato_by_kamiko_zero-d6kvon9.jpg

Lethe82

Banned
Yea, like I'm going to be looking for technical details if she ever dresses up like Asami. Plus she has the major advantage cosplayers don't.... being her voice and all.

Well when it was already based on a comparative statement....

If she buffs up a little bit and puts on some whiteface she could do very well in an Asami cosplay. Asami is damn near a vampire she's so pale.

Some info from the Book 4 commentaries are starting to come out.

• Fire Lord Izumi has a daughter (who's General Iroh II's sister) and Bryke almost put her in a relationship with Mako.
  • Prince Wu was studying at Republic City University. He's a distant relative of the queen; way down on the chain of succession.
  • Kuvira's personality is introduced through how she fights.
  • Even though Kuvira is powerful, she's very efficient and controlled.
  • Bryke had the idea for the Metal Clan before Korra. They tried to include it in the first two books but were unable.
  • Bryke planned Kuvira before Book 4, so they led her in from Book 3.
  • The voice actor for Kai had to re-record all of his lines AFTER animation was done b/c his voice changed when he needed to re-record lines.
  • Kuvira's mecha suits are Varrick's updated versions of Hiroshi's mecha suits.
  • Nickelodeon was worried that Book 4 jumped around in time too much, so Bryke made the time jumps as obvious as possible.
  • Bryke had bigger plans for the Fire Lord in Book 4, but they couldn't include her as much as they wanted b/c there were too many characters.
https://twitter.com/LegendofKorraWp
Well, Prince Wu is stated in the show to be the Earth Queen's great nephew. Or great great nephew.

The poster that comes with the Book 4 Blu-ray. So pretty.
Dat looks pretty cool
That's the funniest part. They added him and he has a fairly prominent role in book 3, but then becomes completely and utterly irrelevant in book 4.
He served his purpose. I do not miss him.
tumblr_ncw5bxZU1c1rdfsmyo2_500.gif

I'm not saying ya'll are losers or something lmao I'm just saying that there is an extremely low chance of ever meeting this chick and usually somewhat celebrities probably have a lot of people trying to hit on them too which would also lower your chances even if you did meet her somehow. There are a lot of factors working against us here.

I'm not saying ya'll are losers or something lmao I'm just saying that there is an extremely low chance of ever meeting this chick and usually somewhat celebrities probably have a lot of people trying to hit on them too which would also lower your chances even if you did meet her somehow. There are a lot of factors working against us here.
This is a lot nicer than my reasoning being we're all too broke for her.

Toa TAK

Banned

Sometimes you just have to believe and have faith.
Like my dream of sweeping Camilla Luddington off her feet. Would wife.

This is a lot nicer than my reasoning being we're all too broke for her.

I'm rich in swag heart.

Toa TAK

Banned
Even if they did go for these ideas, it's been established that they couldn't fit that in 13 episodes. They couldn't even build the characters and relationships they already had properly.

Even if they did go for these ideas, it's been established that they couldn't fit that in 13 episodes. They couldn't even build the characters and relationships they already had properly.

Well, we're talking about if they had not included Kai, who got basically two entire episodes around him.

By Grapthars hammer, what a soundtrack.

That odd moment where your date falls asleep on you during the train ride home and while you're shuffling about getting your train ticket out of your tight ass pants she pretty much pushes you halfway out your seat to the point where your ribs are mashed into the arm rest.
Sounds hawt

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom