• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hamlet

they probably weren't, but it's still an adorable pic.

And yes, the streets want something new.... and if they can't get a picture I will provide them with some fan fics they can eat from

when I asked if I should finish it
PLEASE. I’m in love with this already!! *Whispers* Don’t stop—

This is what we do on the SS Korvira, we feed each other. If you want to hop on, you're more than welcome.

Anyhow, anyone of yall watch the 100? Sleepysenshi keeps telling me to watch it and idk what the hell it is.
The 100 Trailer
Yep it's great. Its starts off a tad slow and with the usual CW feel, but eventually grows out of that into greatness. Think of it as The Hunger Games meets BSG at first for the first season at least.
Also one of the more brutal shows on network TV right now. Example

The 100 Trailer
Yep it's great. Its starts off a tad slow and with the usual CW feel, but eventually grows out of that into greatness. Think of it as The Hunger Games meets BSG at first for the first season at least.
Also one of the more brutal shows on network TV right now. Example

they get away with that on network televsion?!?!

is there a website I can stream it, Hulu only has like 6 episodes

Hamlet

they get away with that on network televsion?!?!

is there a website I can stream it, Hulu only has like 6 episodes

Hmm I think it's all up on Netflix canada? not quite sure where else to find a season 1 stream.
Haha yeah the show is brutal is hell. It's up there with Hannibal as one the goriest/grim shows on Network TV. I'm always surprised at how much those two push the limits of Network TV.

Lethe82

Banned
Oh man, I love that song, too.

It was uploaded before the finale, gotta wonder what the video would be like if it was made after.

There should be more videos in Kuvira's glory.

I still feel like they never played up the complexity and good elements of what Kuvira was doing enough. I mean damn after that video I'd be fine with enlisting. Labor camps (not concentration camps) be damned!

Lethe82

Banned
Yeah I'll give it a shot.

Hmm I think it's all up on Netflix canada? not quite sure where else to find a season 1 stream.
Haha yeah the show is brutal is hell. It's up there with Hannibal as one the goriest/grim shows on Network TV. I'm always surprised at how much those two push the limits of Network TV.

Canadians unite. I knew there was a reason that your posts were of such high quality!

Jacob

Oh gawd, Ty Lee. She was like a revelation to the 13 year old me.

Really enjoying this ATLA rewatch. Ep 3 Zhao vs Zuko:
Agni Kai

I'm glad you're enjoying the re-watch too! That's a great track. It's been a while since I last watched ATLA so I'm noticing certain things that I'd forgotten and it's fun to see what details other people pick up on.

Oh gawd, Ty Lee. She was like a revelation to the 13 year old me.

I'm glad you're enjoying the re-watch too! That's a great track. It's been a while since I last watched ATLA so I'm noticing certain things that I'd forgotten and it's fun to see what details other people pick up on.
I had already blew through it in the middle of last year, but yeah I honestly forgot Zuko and Zhao even had an Agni Kai so it's good to go back and watch these things occasionally. Zuckerman was putting in work from day fucking one, the musics pretty good. I actually prefer how bending was in ATLA, it's more of a unique martial art and is more visually stimulating in ATLA. Everybody seems sort of bend in a unique fashion. Zuko has to put way more effort in than Azula for example since it pretty much just flows from her, Zuko has to exert himself more in his movements. I think that's something that doesn't get easier for him until season 3.

jazzbenders_full_color_by_shokxone_studios-d8hothp.jpg

Shokxone-Studios

I had already blew through it in the middle of last year, but yeah I honestly forgot Zuko and Zhao even had an Agni Kai so it's good to go back and watch these things occasionally. Zuckerman was putting in work from day fucking one, the musics pretty good. I actually prefer how bending was in ATLA, it's more of a unique martial art and is more visually stimulating in ATLA. Everybody seems sort of bend in a unique fashion. Zuko has to put way more effort in than Azula for example since it pretty much just flows from her, Zuko has to exert himself more in his movements. I think that's something that doesn't get easier for him until season 3.

jazzbenders_full_color_by_shokxone_studios-d8hothp.jpg

Shokxone-Studios

That art is sick. I like it.

Lol right. Just because her home life got fucked up doesn't mean others can't enjoy theirs.

lmao... I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one behind Tenzin leaving Lin. She hasn't spoken with Lin for 30 years but somehow knows the bullshit that went down with Lin and Tenzin.

"you deserve better"
"you know she don't love you"
"she doesn't want kids"
"look at that nice little air nomad"

lmao... I wouldn't be surprised if she was the one behind Tenzin leaving Lin. She hasn't spoken with Lin for 30 years but somehow knows the bullshit that went down with Lin and Tenzin.

"you deserve better"
"you know she don't love you"
"she doesn't want kids"
"look at that nice little air nomad"
Look at that supple virgin uterus, it's yours for the taking.

Hamlet

Both are equally true.

Do it, do it NAO!!!
tumblr_nklmxh0z1D1tb78woo1_500.jpg

I don't usually post Korrasami, but fuck it fucking Gundam Wing.
tumblr_nkk1v5QQmi1rlds8lo1_500.png

Liuet
Can somebody please be kind enough to message that artist and ask them to draw Kuvira in Duo's outfit or Zechs, or both?
Ooh yes please.
holy fuck it just dawned on me that i never finished cowboy bebop. i stopped at ep 22 or 23

How did that happen ha. The ending is one of the best things about the show also.

Hamlet

Bryan - "Here is a detail of a rough concept for a cover. We didn’t end up going with this option, but I still like it. Sketch by Lauren Montgomery. Color by me."

tumblr_nkm0zfmXhD1rptk5lo1_1280.jpg

Been super busy recently. Just started a new job today too, which is good, but the commute is killer.

I took the wrong bus before

never take the wrong bus

Or do you drive

I've been super caught up with my ridiculous school schedule too. I have two classes each day Monday through Thursday that are spread out from 8:00 AM to 5:30.

Good thing I only have one class on Friday though.

Jacob

Been super busy recently. Just started a new job today too, which is good, but the commute is killer.

The night I discovered Bebop I couldn't fall asleep cause I kept thinking about it and I ended up sleeping through a test that was 10% of my grade. :lol I ended up making an A in that class though (with a little help from the curve) though so no harm done. :p

I stopped about halfway through before finishing it up a while ago. I still keep putting off watching the movie.

The movie is dope but it's set before the show's finale and is basically just an extra-long episode. It benefits from the greater length and budget though and is definitely worth a watch IMO.

I took the wrong bus before

never take the wrong bus

Or do you drive

I've been super caught up with my ridiculous school schedule too. I have two classes each day Monday through Thursday that are spread out from 8:00 AM to 5:30.

Good thing I only have one class on Friday though.

The night I discovered Bebop I couldn't fall asleep cause I kept thinking about it and I ended up sleeping through a test that was 10% of my grade. :lol I ended up making an A in that class though (with a little help from the curve) though so no harm done. :p

The movie is dope but it's set before the show's finale and is basically just an extra-long episode. It benefits from the greater length and budget though and is definitely worth a watch IMO.

The place is about 25 miles from my home, and took 1 hour in the morning. Took 1.5 hours on the way back.

Toa TAK

Banned
The farthest commute I've ever had was, like, 40 minutes at worst, 25 minutes at best when I worked at Universal Studios' Theme park.

Mine is like an hour and a half to school and 2+ hours back because the 3rd bus that I'd take going back home comes around WAY less often than all the others, so i'm often waiting at that stop for like 30-40 extra minutes.

I don't always have to take the bus though as I often get rides.

It has one of the sickest animated fights I've ever seen.
tumblr_mistwiIFNN1rwzwego1_500.gif

It has one of the sickest animated fights I've ever seen.
tumblr_mistwiIFNN1rwzwego1_500.gif
His fights with him were fucking awesome, I really wish they gave bae Electra more fight scenes, she was gorgeous, better than Faye, because she really knew how to handle herself. Granted Electra has a very hard edged kind of beauty.
tumblr_mo7b314LKN1r219jqo1_500.gif

tumblr_mfuv71mrtV1r31iq3o1_500.gif

AAcx8Vv.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom