• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Go buy these shirts:
b-mco-dancing-with-elements_nvy.jpg

b-mco-the-jasmine-dragon_nvy.jpg

TeeFury

Hamlet

I've given up, the soundtrack is never coming out. There's more chance of getting another Avatar series than getting the soundtrack at this point.

I'll never give up as I've been waiting for those soundtracks since Book 2.
Sigh even if it is looking far fetched right now. Dammit Nick!

tumblr_inline_nfdfohUayP1rjjcbm.gif

Lethe82

Banned
tumblr_nkd7iaLdEl1rx92zqo1_r2_500.png

Yangchen: Avatar Aang, I know that you’re a gentle spirit, and the monks have taught you well, but this isn’t about you. This is about the world.
Aang: But the monks taught me that I had to detach myself from the world so my spirit could be free.
Yangchen: Many great and wise Air Nomads have detached themselves and achieved spiritual enlightenment, but the Avatar can never do it. Because your sole duty is to the world. Here is my wisdom for you: Selfless duty calls you to sacrifice your own spiritual needs, and do whatever it takes to protect the world.

http://ebonynightwriter.tumblr.com/post/112180343167/avatar-week-2015-day-5-chains

Lethe82

Banned
I'll never give up as I've been waiting for those soundtracks since Book 2.
Sigh even if it is looking far fetched right now. Dammit Nick!

tumblr_inline_nfdfohUayP1rjjcbm.gif

This was an amazing scene. I wish it was on youtube. It ending with Team Avatar physically having to separate Korra from him was hilarious.

Yangchen really did just tell Aang to kill Ozai didn't she? I'm not sure who was more bloodthirsty her or Kyoshi?

The first and last part is something that the selfish little twit needed beating into his head, but her argument that the Avatar can not achieve enlightenment is based solely on Air Bender philosophy and their own interpretation of the road to it. I would say that Yang Chen lead an interesting life, though her upbringing probably made her less decisive and pragmatic than Kyoshi on the whole. I think she was involved in the Avatar cannon interactive comic that took place between TLA Books 2 and 3, maybe I should find that because I'd be interested in learning more about her.

EDIT: I was poking in the best animated fight scene thread and I saw a fight I hadn't seen in over a decade... but man... maybe my rented DVD was censored or something but I did not recall the fight being this long, intense, and brutal. I almost had tears going down my face by the end because of how intense it was. What happened to animation, seriously.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7qXFunYSsc8

Lethe82

Banned
If she said she had fun she had fun and how can you even be questioning if she likes you or not when she fell asleep pressed up against you.

TeeFury doesn't fit. RedBubble doesn't fit. Is there a world where I can get sick graphic tees that fit me?

No.

No there isn't.
I guess I work out just so I can fit into TeeFury shirts, damn. I'm so wearing these to work during the summer. Fuck I hate this season, just got done shoveling.

I guess I work out just so I can fit into TeeFury shirts, damn. I'm so wearing these to work during the summer. Fuck I hate this season, just got done shoveling.

Well, I'm 6'4" 400 lbs, so my size is typically a either a 3XLT or a 4XLT. Even if I worked out (more than I do) enough to compensate, the shirts would be too short.

Seriously. My size in any form of clothing is tough to find. 16W for shoes. 48-34 for pants.

Like, I'm just gigantic.

Well, I'm 6'4" 400 lbs, so my size is typically a either a 3XLT or a 4XLT. Even if I worked out (more than I do) enough to compensate, the shirts would be too short.

Seriously. My size in any form of clothing is tough to find. 16W for shoes. 48-34 for pants.

Like, I'm just gigantic.
Holy shit, I'm tiny compared to you, not teasing you with that one.

Lethe82

Banned

Like, I'm just gigantic.

O_O

I'm 5'11' 170 D: I mean I'm working at a warehouse and have started a workout routine outside of it, but daymn.

SystemBug

Like, I'm just gigantic.
Holy shit. I'm like 153 at 5'7.

Nothing wrong with liking boy-toys my man. but if they're a waste of time. They're a waste of time.

She actually likes him because of the troubled misfit on the road to redemption type deal.

She said it probably has something to do with her being a teacher and often trying to leave a positive impact on the more troubled kids who take her class.

-Deimos

Like, I'm just gigantic.

47nJDTF.gif

*puts half a Korvira fic on tumblr*

*gets thirsty ass replies to finish it*

got damn they dehydrated out in these streets

and..... firebabies

not gonna try to type his username
Sounds like some people are getting tired of Korrasami and want something new. I don't think Azula and Zuko were ever like that with each other.

Sounds like some people are getting tired of Korrasami and want something new. I don't think Azula and Zuko were ever like that with each other.
they probably weren't, but it's still an adorable pic.

And yes, the streets want something new.... and if they can't get a picture I will provide them with some fan fics they can eat from

when I asked if I should finish it
PLEASE. I’m in love with this already!! *Whispers* Don’t stop—

This is what we do on the SS Korvira, we feed each other. If you want to hop on, you're more than welcome.

Anyhow, anyone of yall watch the 100? Sleepysenshi keeps telling me to watch it and idk what the hell it is.

they probably weren't, but it's still an adorable pic.

And yes, the streets want something new.... and if they can't get a picture I will provide them with some fan fics they can eat from

when I asked if I should finish it
PLEASE. I’m in love with this already!! *Whispers* Don’t stop—

This is what we do on the SS Korvira, we feed each other. If you want to hop on, you're more than welcome.

Anyhow, anyone of yall watch the 100? Sleepysenshi keeps telling me to watch it and idk what the hell it is.
Korvira's the best ship in the fleet. I never saw it, but it seems to have decent ratings.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom