• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I don't think I ever saw Cowboy Bebop in it's entirety when I think about it, I remember watching every episode when I was much younger but I can't remember shit, lmao

Daemul

qtVfEYA.jpg

Hey man, it's not like I'm still crazily into her, she's too young. The likes of Asami are in my sight now.

His fights with him were fucking awesome, I really wish they gave bae Electra more fight scenes, she was gorgeous, better than Faye, because she really knew how to handle herself. Granted Electra has a very hard edged kind of beauty.

I was always upset by the fact that Faye couldn't handle herself better in a fight. Still, she was useful and a good character all the same.

I was always upset by the fact that Faye couldn't handle herself better in a fight. Still, she was useful and a good character all the same.
Faye along with the rest of that crew couldn't maintain an operating budget to save their lives. Faye's good though.

Reading this fan fic where Opal has latent feelings for Kuvira.
tumblr_moixogQT2J1rd35cbo1_250.gif

Faye along with the rest of that crew couldn't maintain an operating budget to save their lives. Faye's good though.

Reading this fan fic where Opal has latent feelings for Kuvira.
tumblr_moixogQT2J1rd35cbo1_250.gif

Which one is it, I probably read it... Lol

My Korvira fic is coming along real nice, the thirst is real out in these streets. There's a Korrasami or Makorra fic posted every day on AO3, last Korvira one was almost a week ago. Mine won't go up until tomorrow, so I hijacked someone else's tumblr until then.

Which one is it, I probably read it... Lol

My Korvira fic is coming along real nice, the thirst is real out in these streets. There's a Korrasami or Makorra fic posted every day on AO3, last Korvira one was almost a week ago. Mine won't go up until tomorrow, so I hijacked someone else's tumblr until then.
Destruct by Pandemonium, Kuvira's such a good big sis to Opal.

360pages

So what's the plot? Beerus revives Frieza because he wants to see Goku fight him again? Because that's when Goku first became a Super Saiyan?

Fucking DBZ

The Plot is, Frieza is in hell and his army is falling apart. So one of the members decides to wish Frieza back with the Dragon Balls. And no, the Z fighters aren't guarding them or even care that much.

Shenron states that he can bring Frieza back, but he died so long ago and was blown up so many times it had to be in pieces. They don't give a shit since they have a new revival chamber.

So they bring back a conscious Frieza and pieces and they throw him into a chamber. He is regenerated and is pissed off, he is also weaker than he was before. At that moment he gets pissy kills off a lot of his men.

One of the soldiers mention Goku fighting Majin Buu, which Frieza recalls. Then Frieza explains that he never had to train in his life, but he was a prodigy. So he states that he will get stronger not only than Majin Buu, but stronger than Goku and Beerus with only 4 months of training...

Destruct by Pandemonium, Kuvira's such a good big sis to Opal.

Yep... thats it!!! Such a great fic, that was the one I was talking about when Opal walked in on Kuvira getting
Owlered
by her friend. The author tries to keep it within canon which I prefer. I follow that person on tumblr so whenever he or she updates it, I usually read the latest chapter.

Though the thirsty Korvira horde won't stay out of my ask box now, I know we starving out there but shit! lmao . Maybe I can get Rin to make a cover pic for me for the FFnet version... *gasps*

The Plot is, Frieza is in hell and his army is falling apart. So one of the members decides to wish Frieza back with the Dragon Balls. And no, the Z fighters aren't guarding them or even care that much.

Shenron states that he can bring Frieza back, but he died so long ago and was blown up so many times it had to be in pieces. They don't give a shit since they have a new revival chamber.

So they bring back a conscious Frieza and pieces and they throw him into a chamber. He is regenerated and is pissed off, he is also weaker than he was before. At that moment he gets pissy kills off a lot of his men.

One of the soldiers mention Goku fighting Majin Buu, which Frieza recalls. Then Frieza explains that he never had to train in his life, but he was a prodigy. So he states that he will get stronger not only than Majin Buu, but stronger than Goku and Beerus with only 4 months of training...

Of course. Naturally.

Daemul

I can buy the DBZ movie plot since Freeza was naturally was that powerful, so any training he does would take his power to crazy levels, but I just don't like him coming back, we need new villains.

The last DBZ movie was.... ugh.

My friends and I were so fuckin hyped to see it to, so we all gathered at my friend's apartment to watch it. I have never seen a group of people more disappointed in my life, lmao.

360pages

My friends and I were so fuckin hyped to see it to, so we all gathered at my friend's apartment to watch it. I have never seen a group of people more disappointed in my life, lmao.

Really? I actually thought Battle of the Gods was okay...but this movie seems like is going to be a lot more action heavy. I assume there are going to be at least 2 more movies in this weird movie saga.

Vegeta loved bingo, you don't smack Bulma, Pan is canon and pudding is worth trying to destroy the world over. That's pretty much Battle of the Gods in a sentence. Opal really wanted that dance practice didn't she.

I can buy the DBZ movie plot since Freeza was naturally was that powerful, so any training he does would take his power to crazy levels, but I just don't like him coming back, we need new villains.

Wasn't Freeza technically insanely powerful, but his body couldn't physically handle it?

Always thought that was a cool concept.

Wasn't Freeza technically insanely powerful, but his body couldn't physically handle it?

Always thought that was a cool concept.
He was more powerful but he needed to transform to handle the power. since he never trained and probably never used his full power he thought he always had enough power available to him through one of his many forms to tackle his adversary.

He was more powerful but he needed to transform to handle the power. since he never trained and probably never used his full power he thought he always had enough power available to him through one of his many forms to tackle his adversary.

He did go 100% and he did match Goku's SSJ for awhile. His body burnt out too fast, though.

I'm always of the belief that Goku was more or less just toying with him till Goku out smarted him in the end.
Freiza can't dance like Beerus though:
Tj7OWxX.gif

I dunno. I think he fucked with him for a bit, then Freeza went 100%, then they were matched and it was an actual fight. Then Freeza burnt out and Goku fucked with him until Freeza eviscerated himself with those special Destructo Discs.

I dunno. I think he fucked with him for a bit, then Freeza went 100%, then they were matched and it was an actual fight. Then Freeza burnt out and Goku fucked with him until Freeza eviscerated himself with those special Destructo Discs.
I really do think Goku just fucked with the guy. He fought him to get a kick out of it to find the limits to his power and then he got bored and then got serious with Frieza. Even before Goku went super saiyan he treated their opening sparring like a game until Frieza became too much for him. Goku likes to have fun, he's a big kid, he's very rarely serious from the get go with his fights.

I really do think Goku just fucked with the guy. He fought him to get a kick out of it to find the limits to his power and then he got bored and then got serious with Frieza. Even before Goku went super saiyan he treated their opening sparring like a game until Frieza became too much for him. Goku likes to have fun, he's a big kid, he's very rarely serious from the get go with his fights.

Isn't that basically what I said? I know Goku likes to fuck with people. So does Vegeta, which is why SSj4 Vegito didn't just kill Omega Shenron.

Which was stupid.

Very stupid.

Isn't that basically what I said? I know Goku likes to fuck with people. So does Vegeta, which is why SSj4 Vegito didn't just kill Omega Shenron.

Which was stupid.

Very stupid.
Long day, sorry. And that's SSJ4 Gogeta, Vegito is what you get when you do the permanent fusing with the kai earrings. Gogeta is the fusion dance creation. When you combine the cockiness of Vegeta and the playfulness of Goku you're not going to get someone that will put a guy down instantly.

Long day, sorry. And that's SSJ4 Gogeta, Vegito is what you get when you do the permanent fusing with the kai earrings. Gogeta is the fusion dance creation. When you combine the cockiness of Vegeta and the playfulness of Goku you're not going to get someone that will put a guy down instantly.
My bad. I always forget which is which.

Is there even a reason to do the fusion dance over using the earrings?

My bad. I always forget which is which.

Is there even a reason to do the fusion dance over using the earrings?
Earring is permanent. Kibito and I believe Supreme Kai did it and they're still together and Vegeta and Goku actually have families. The only reason why they got separated in the first place is because being inside Buu reversed because it acted as a separate dimension or some shit. Fusion dance only lasts for like a half hour with the sad thing being people rarely finish their opponents in the allotted amount of time.

So Dr. Destiny just broke out of jail to mind rape his ex girlfriend....damn. Man the Justice League have some fucked up dreams.

Ay I can't blame her for being like that. I thought it was harsh but then again I don't expect her to be obligated to forgive her after all the stuff she did.

Su don't play.

Why exactly does everyone hate Su again?
Because she's an uppity pain in the ass that refuses to take the blame for anything, thinks she's perfect, fucked up Lin's face, fucked up Kuvira runs Zaofu like it's 1984 with her then all seeing truthseer, selfish, Opal was afraid to not live according to Su's plan and upset her, she just seemed to control certain people. She was fine with Huan, nurtured the kid and was fine with him not being a combatant. I don't mind how she set up Zaofu and I commend her, but god damn she's selfish. She didn't want to help the Earth Kingdom, but at the very least she could've helped them find an alternative. Nope, she was just like, "fuck you people" and walked away. Straight up disowned Kuvira like she was fucking garbage, but never even realized that their pasts are very similar, those two are very similar, Su's just too dumb to realize it. She's more like her than Opal actually is.
tumblr_ngwzknriUx1ti9nr8o4_500.gif

This shit right here. Kuvira looked up to Su and Su couldn't even give her a damn hug or say, "we're going to help you get rehabilitated." Yeah sure Kuvira fucked up, but holy shit. Bataar committed the same shit, but nope Su's like, "I'm going to help you poor baby." Bataar should've been brought up on war crimes just like Kuvira. You either help both or hang both you hypocrite.

This shit right here. Kuvira looked up to Su and Su couldn't even give her a damn hug or say, "we're going to help you get rehabilitated." Yeah sure Kuvira fucked up, but holy shit. Bataar committed the same shit, but nope Su's like, "I'm going to help you poor baby." Bataar should've been brought up on war crimes just like Kuvira. You either help both or hang both you hypocrite.

she don't play

image.php

she don't play

image.php
Lin should've kicked Su's ass the moment she walked out of that car. Su came out like, "you're not going to do anything to me." Lin should've beat some respect for authority into her. She probably would've learned something from it. She might not "play" but she don't learn either or at least not very easily. I'm glad Kuvira wrecked her shit. And as I've stated, Kuvira could've tortured Su and her family and imprison them separately, but she didn't. She's a nicer "dictator" than people think. She didn't even seem like a full dictator. Some of her practices and her personality really didn't match each other.

Lin should've kicked Su's ass the moment she walked out of that car. Su came out like, "you're not going to do anything to me." Lin should've beat some respect for authority into her. She probably would've learned something from it. She might not "play" but she don't learn either or at least not very easily. I'm glad Kuvira wrecked her shit. And as I've stated, Kuvira could've tortured Su and her family and imprison them separately, but she didn't. She's a nicer "dictator" than people think. She didn't even seem like a full dictator. Some of her practices and her personality really didn't match each other.

I think that's probably because it's a Nick show. IRL Su would've been executed when she was caught trying to assassinate her.

Anyway, all these characters are garbage. The writing is bad lol.

Hamlet

Because she's an uppity pain in the ass that refuses to take the blame for anything, thinks she's perfect, fucked up Lin's face, fucked up Kuvira runs Zaofu like it's 1984 with her then all seeing truthseer, selfish, Opal was afraid to not live according to Su's plan and upset her, she just seemed to control certain people. She was fine with Huan, nurtured the kid and was fine with him not being a combatant. I don't mind how she set up Zaofu and I commend her, but god damn she's selfish. She didn't want to help the Earth Kingdom, but at the very least she could've helped them find an alternative. Nope, she was just like, "fuck you people" and walked away. Straight up disowned Kuvira like she was fucking garbage, but never even realized that their pasts are very similar, those two are very similar, Su's just too dumb to realize it. She's more like her than Opal actually is.
tumblr_ngwzknriUx1ti9nr8o4_500.gif

While I agree that she should have gotten involved a lot more with the Earth Kingdom. You have to remember what happened in the finale before she made those statements to Kuvira. Kuvira had just tried to kill Baatar and a large part of his family with her giant spirit death laser. Suyin was attempting ease Baatar of his grief that his own fiance would even try to kill him and his family like that.

I think that's probably because it's a Nick show. IRL Su would've been executed when she was caught trying to assassinate her.

I can actually see Kuvira going all last half of season 8 Jack Bauer on Su and her family shit would've been hilarious since they probably looked down on her minus I would assume Opal and Bataar.
While I agree that she should have gotten involved a lot more with the Earth Kingdom. You have to remember what happened in the finale before she made those statements to Kuvira. Kuvira had just tried to kill Baatar and a large part of his family with her giant spirit death laser. Suyin was attempting ease Baatar of his grief that his own fiance would even try to kill him and his family like that.
Yeah this is true, a lot of it could've been avoided, but yeah not going to lie. Nobody expected Kuvira would try to turn Republic City into Alderaan at the expense of her fiancee.

I never thought of Su as bad writing. I always thought of her as intentionally flawed in multiple ways.
She is flawed, but she barely seems to be aware of it. She never really learned from her situation with Opal or Lin. She just seems to see her side for the most part. She's supposed to be a world travelled politician, yet a lot of what she does is short sighted.

Hamlet

I wouldn't call it garbage more flawed. Leave calling stuff garbage for the shows that truly deserve that term. The Following would be a good example.
It's quite fascinating at just how bad that show gets.

I can actually see Kuvira going all last half of season 8 Jack Bauer on Su and her family shit would've been hilarious since they probably looked down on her minus I would assume Opal and Bataar.

Yeah this is true, a lot of it could've been avoided, but yeah not going to lie. Nobody expected Kuvira would try to turn Republic City into Alderaan at the expense of her fiancee.
Would've loved to see the reaction from President Raiko at seeing the new state of the city. Boy did the Republic City take some hits under his leadership ha. From getting attacking by a giant Dark Avatar, large section made uninhabitable by the vines and then Kuvira giving the city a special little redecoration while there.
No wonder he seems stressed.

We need a Kuvira epilogue.

Why Hamlet? :(

This is also true.

tumblr_nkmew8l7rV1qihroqo1_250.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom