• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Mako and Baavira sections have me in tears

Ricky-Gervais-Facepalm-Laugh-Reaction-Gif.gif

Bryke pls...

He said he "thinks" Kuvira loves him, man please.... you know she don't, lmao!!

Flandy

Mike and Bryan ship Mako with the girl to the left because Makos been a cop for years, always walks by her in the halls, has known her for years, etc.
16573201007_c7a88cc32f_c.jpg

Hamlet

Looked at some of the amazon.com reviews for Book 4 and of course there are people complaining about Korrasami. *sighs*

Ugh.
Black Sails had a similar thing recently and boy was the fandom a minefield for a while as people refused to acknowledge it or got outright nasty.

Looked at some of the amazon.com reviews for Book 4 and of course there are people complaining about Korrasami. *sighs*

It's been three fuckin months!!! I swear legal weed needs to be nationalized so these guys can just take a puff and calm the fuck down shit!!

I'm about to dive in the 100 yall, wish me luck

Toa TAK

Banned
Yeah, some of the comments are blatantly homophobic.
I don't get it. You'd figure at least all the guys would love it "'cause lesbians!" at the very least.

I know I jokingly shipped it when I joined this community, but when it actually happened I couldn't be happier.

Toa TAK

Banned
It's been three fuckin months!!! I swear legal weed needs to be nationalized so these guys can just take a puff and calm the fuck down shit!!

I'm about to dive in the 100 yall, wish me luck
Good luck.
Uhh, no.... I like Kuvira. You just have a problem when I

A) ship her

or

B) call you out for her being your waifu
She's not my waifu!! Ive been saying this for months now. And she doesn't need to be shipped, either.

I gotta go back to bed.

He shot a gun in a public place w/out causing any property damage or injuries.

I don't know what happened. For anyone that knows him, this is the last type of thing people would expect from him. Honestly I noticed ever since he started smoking weed in 11th grade, so many aspects of his life started falling. He stared getting lazier, he lost his passion for baseball.... and I'd occasionally notice him hanging around with some trippy people.

He ended up getting kicked out of the house a few months or so after my parents found out he smoked weed, and they gave him a chance to stay if he stopped, but he never did. So the next day or 2 the police came to our house and told us what happened. This was late 2013 from what I remember, and he finally got sentenced today.

The court trial could have gone a lot better, but he ended up confessing everything apparently even though everyone advised him not to.

Real life bro.

KorraGAF is just a vicious Kuvra hatin cycle.

I'm gonna get my bonus. I'm 21. And I'm so close to being able to transfer to another college. :D
Point to one post in the last month where Feenix and I said something hateful about Kuvira.

I don't know what happened. For anyone that knows him, this is the last type of thing people would expect from him. Honestly I noticed ever since he started smoking weed in 11th grade, so many aspects of his life started falling. He stared getting lazier, he lost his passion for baseball.... and I'd occasionally notice him hanging around with some trippy people.

He ended up getting kicked out of the house a few months or so after my parents found out he smoked weed, and they gave him a chance to stay if he stopped, but he never did. So the next day or 2 the police came to our house and told us what happened. This was late 2013 from what I remember, and he finally got sentenced today.

The court trial could have gone a lot better, but he ended up confessing everything apparently even though everyone advised that him not to.

God Damn!! I'm sorry about all of this happening.

So...Mako Simps harder than Yamcha confirmed?
Whoa now. You are aware you can't take those words back? It'll be fine to go back and edit them. I'll turn a blind eye.
At least Mako survived. Yamcha got KO'd by a grunt Saibaman. Even Krillin took on a bunch at the same time...KRILLIN!!
Say what you want, but Krillin had Destructo Disc. So did Freeza, Perfect Cell, and 18, but that's beside the point. Krillin had it, and that's what really matters.
He is though, I am still wondering why he even exist. He's not even the good unlikable villain like Spandam from One Piece who you loathed. He I the boring kind...
Let's be honest, almost all of Spandam's appeal comes from him having Funkfreed (which Zoro should get in the future but that is neither here nor there)
Anything.

I can finally poop sitting down

Whoa now. You are aware you can't take those words back? It'll be fine to go back and edit them. I'll turn a blind eye.

Say what you want, but Krillin had Destructo Disc. So did Freeza, Perfect Cell, and 18, but that's beside the point. Krillin had it, and that's what really matters.

Let's be honest, almost all of Spandam's appeal comes from him having Funkfreed (which Zoro should get in the future but that is neither here nor there)

Mako was crucial to the final battle. If Yamcha got a bad case of diarrhea on the day of the Cell Tournament none of the Z fighters would give two shits. Krillin got 18, What the fuck did Yamcha get? Puar? At the last part:
What-Excuse-me-Say-what-GIF.gif

Congratulations?

360pages

That was a bit harsh, at least Mako still had lines.

As for Spandam, he really should have just died after Robin broke his back. I legit have no idea why they would keep a character like that alive.

Daemul

The court trial could have gone a lot better, but he ended up confessing everything apparently even though everyone advised him not to.

You can get 19 years in jail for that? Goddamn.

You can get 19 years in jail for that? Goddamn.

Yea, some areas gun laws are crazy. I do agree that we need stricter gun control but a 19 year prison sentence is a little bit overkill.

Anyway... is there like a 100-GAF I can post my thoughts in while I watch season 1. Or are they talking about S2 and I'm just going to get spoiled to all hell.

edit- they're already giving me a warm welcome on tumblr, i might like this fandom

Hamlet

Yea, some areas gun laws are crazy. I do agree that we need stricter gun control but a 19 year prison sentence is a little bit overkill.

Anyway... is there like a 100-GAF I can post my thoughts in while I watch season 1. Or are they talking about S2 and I'm just going to get spoiled to all hell.

edit- they're already giving me a warm welcome on tumblr, i might like this fandom

Yeah best to stay away from 100gaf till you're caught up as we have the season 2 finale tomorrow so spoilers galore.

That was a bit harsh, at least Mako still had lines.

As for Spandam, he really should have just died after Robin broke his back. I legit have no idea why they would keep a character like that alive.

Because it's almost impossible for Eichiro Oda to actually kill a character that's named and isn't in a flashback.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom