• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
Hey, I love how Bryke gives an explanation of what Kuvira's army is cutting in the swamp but give none as to why she runs concentration camps Re-Kuvirafication Kamps.

Toa TAK

Banned
tumblr_nkyummIXqt1qzj4p1o1_540.png
Which one of you is this?

I am sitting here watching two girls drunk posting on tumblr over how much they love Kuvira and wish she was real.

This fuckery got to stop.

Toa, go ahead and rescue your bae from her rabid fanbase.

so did Veelk, and nobody listens to him.
Because nobody has the abundance of free time to read his giant ass posts and try to find meaning in them.
I am sitting here watching two girls drunk posting on tumblr over how much they love Kuvira and wish she was real.

This fuckery got to stop.

Toa, go ahead and rescue your bae from her rabid fanbase.
I swear most of her fanbase are in lesbian with her.

It's cause she's EEEEEEEEEEEEEEVIL. Look and how evil she is with her Nazi analogues.
Yeah. They forced that nonsense on her. Nothing in her actual personality screamed "concentration camps." Now the chick in my avatar is an insane evil character, Kuvira has nothing on her.

Toa TAK

Banned
I just saw that on tumblr and I died laughing.

Bryke said on the Book 3 commentary that Su took the metal out of Korra because she was familiar in the healing arts and "less rough"

Shit, but had Lin did it Korra would've been walking the next day and wouldn't have needed Toph's assistance.
Book 4 would've gone by faster.

But then we wouldn't have gotten "Korra Alone" :(

It would be a tell all book on Suyin Beifong.

The Rise and Fall of the Great Uniter by Kuvira

Chapter 1: Su ain't shit.
Chapter 2: Su will never be shit.
Chapter 3: Su will never account to shit in her life.
Chapter 4: Fuck Su.
Chapter 5:
I did just that
Chapter 6: Did I mention Su ain't shit.
Chapter 7: Su still ain't shit.

Chapter 5:
I did just that
Forward is probably "Su ain't shit without me."

Daemul

Chapter 5:
I did just that

I would buy multiple copies of that Book.

Su: Well... I founded an entire clan based on metal bending and our technology and ideals are the best in the Earth Kingdom.

Lin: I'm Lin Beifong.

Su: *cries*
Lin: "I fucked up Air Temple Island after a bad break up, took down an airship, stared down Amon and survived being your sister without bending you through a building."

Lin: "I fucked up Air Temple Island after a bad break up, took down an airship, stared down Amon and survived being your sister without bending you through a building."

Su: I get shipped with Kuvira

Lin: *whips out scroll of everyone she's been shipped with*

told you Flandy, the fuck Suyin Beifong cycle brings us all together

Lin: "Yeah? Well Kuvira is more passionate with me. Calls me the mother she WISHES she had."

Su: That's why I have a family with 5 wonderful children and Tenzin left you!!

Lin: Good one. Though, your oldest son is a simp, one is emotionally challenged, I always forget you have twins, and the other one hooked up with Bolin.... BOLIN! Oh, and lets not forget that wonderful child you adopted.

Su: That's why I have a family with 5 wonderful children and Tenzin left you!!

Lin: Good one. Though, your oldest son is a simp, one is emotionally challenged, I always forget you have twins, and the other one hooked up with Bolin.... BOLIN! Oh, and lets not forget that wonderful child you adopted.

Lin: "Half your family tried to kill your adopted daughter. No wonder why she was so hell bent on blitzkrieging your town. She wanted to shove that shit straight up your ass. Tenzin left me for Pema. Have you seen Pema?

How often do you guys post on gaming side? I feel like I rarely see you guys there. I just remember seeing shortpants once and ToaTak in the Halo threads.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom