• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Toa TAK

Banned
How'd you all know I was Godzilla?

y0xYgB.gif

Kuvira better than most Anime women confirmed.
She's not even better than Katajina Loos or Haman Karn. Gundam female villains at least the older ones are written pretty well. There's also Balalaika and the rest of the women from Black Lagoon and Balsa from Seirei No Moribito, Hitomi from The Vision of Escaflowne is pretty decent too, though she's not an action bad ass though still quite useful, there's also Holo from Spice and Wolf.

No, it's pathetic. It's a sucky position, but if she wanted to find someone who could talk to, then she at the very least has Tenzin himself. If she literally had no one, there's always therapy. If they don't have therapy, she could work the problem out herself, possibly taking Babysitting jobs to see how she'd do. Doing these things is hard and painful and they don't even always work, but they're ways to work at them.

Letting something like this sit and destroy your life from the inside while doing nothing about it? That's pathetic. I don't mean that in I dislike Lin for it, because honestly I've been in a similar position. Still am to an extent. But letting insecurities sit like this is just a reprehensible action to me. A self-inflicted crime where the perpatrator is the victim. It's something I just have a very strong aversion to and have difficulty respecting on any level. People cannot give up their agency and have to own their lives regardless of how much others try to fuck it up. I can understand why it's scary, but I can't accept surrender to it.

Its the main reason i never got the Lin praising/exemption everyone was doing during this whole Beifong snafu.

Everyone of them fucked up in that situation and we sadly never got much info to get a clearer picture but instead we usually just get their own side which 90% of the time is heavily biased.

Hell the same thing happened to with Aang and his family snafu as well.

Its the main reason i never got the Lin praising/exemption everyone was doing during this whole Beifong snafu.

Everyone of them fucked up in that situation and we sadly never got much info to get a clearer picture but instead we usually just get their own side which 90% of the time is heavily biased.

Hell the same thing happened to with Aang and his family snafu as well.
That whole family is fucked up, no wonder why nobody from the original Gaang slept with Toph.

He's the biggest L bender right now, but it's for his own good, as he'll channel that into wisdom to not flupping up his next relationship as bad.

Maybe his next two exes will only become BFFs instead of wifeys

Veelk

Banned
I have the souls games on my to-play queue but I'm currently on spring break and my time is dedicated to doing homework. I'll never be able to play video games again ;_;

Yeah that's why i'm kinda lovin indie games right now, because I like having a short experience and then moving on to the next one. I get the satisfaction of fully experiencing more titles without taking up as much time. Of course, there are still games worth spending more time on, but i'm definitely appreciating shorter games in general more now.

If I had bloodborne though, all of my free time would be up in that.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom