• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a tie between Mako and Unalaq
cocainesahellofadrug.jpg

Ok even if it's a general Avatar OT, I'll at least dedicate a section to said character.

Dang, this changes up my game plan on how I was going to make the topic.

Hamlet

Wait why are we talking about a new thread. At the current rate this thread is going it's going to be a couple months till we hit the 20,000 post limit.
Anyways it should be focused on Amon.

tumblr_n8zd1uyOVb1qcxzu2o1_500.gif

tumblr_nhlikh1c7f1skydtfo1_500.gif

Wait why are we talking about a new thread. At the current rate this thread is going it's going to be a couple months till we hit the 20,000 post limit.

wow way to ruin the surprise

as if the "coolest character" being Amon wasn't already a dead giveaway.

"I don't fight don't fight my own battles, my swag fights them for me."

Green Arrow took a huge ass beating for Black Canary. She better buy him some coffee after that shit.

That episode is so funny, but not because it's very comedic. Seeing Atomic Skull get beat by Wildcat in a fight, and then going and watching something like Superman VS. The Elite where he nukes entire city blocks is just a huge "but why tho?" moment.

So... one of those crazy tumblr girls just got sentenced to two days in the brig for drinking out of the wrong water fountain.

Yea Jaded, it's that one chick in the IDF I was talking about, if that ain't the most ass backwards shit ever. And I thought the Navy gave out bullshit sentences but this takes the fuckin cake.

So... one of those crazy tumblr girls just got sentenced to two days in the brig for drinking out of the wrong water fountain.

Yea Jaded, it's that one chick in the IDF I was talking about, if that ain't the most ass backwards shit ever. And I thought the Navy gave out bullshit sentences but this takes the fuckin cake.
Sexism still alive and well no matter where you go, especially in the military.

Sexism still alive and well no matter where you go, especially in the military.

It was because the water fountain was reserved for high ranking officials... still fuckin crazy.

I'm looking outside, the Fed Ex dude is performing his deliveries with a Budget truck... the struggle is real out here.

Kuvira does crazy things to the Tumblr girls.

They evolved breh, at first they were just like Toa. Just posting pictures of her being badass or what not.

Then they started shipping.

Recently NSFW pictures started flooding my dashboard

And now they're being thrown in jail.... they reached their final form.

They evolved breh, at first they were just like Toa. Just posting pictures of her being badass or what not.

Then they started shipping.

Recently NSFW pictures started flooding my dashboard

And now they're being thrown in jail.... they reached their final form.
They're becoming more and more like her. I don't even think the Korra fangirls ended up in the slammer.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom