• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sv6DUzY.gif

Man, Book 1 looked soooooo good.

Man, I miss Book 1's animation.

But Amon is so lame.

Lame? Kuvira is lame brah.

You're fucking lame.

No need for Ad Hominems, man. I know you gotta stand up when the waifu comes under fire but cmon.

You could at the very least fight Kuvira. Not get swag pwned like with Amon.

Amon is more of a final boss than Kuvira. I maintain that season 1 korra could probably have beaten Kuvira.

I was writing more and I had to stop myself. We've all had these discussions before.

No need for Ad Hominems, man. I know you gotta stand up when the waifu comes under fire but cmon.

Amon is more of a final boss than Kuvira. I maintain that season 1 korra could probably have beaten Kuvira.

I was writing more and I had to stop myself. We've all had these discussions before.
Yeah I'm pretty sure season 1 Korra can beat Kuvira but it wouldn't be a cake walk and that Korra really couldn't air bend which was her trump card against Kuvira. She's just all punch and no finesse with a fuck ton of stamina.

Shit that sucks.

Yea, being bedridden for a months because you can't walk more than 2 minutes without suddenly going into unbearable pain.

Showing up at your father's retirement in a wheelchair

Having to take showers laying down

Let's not forget the depression that comes with the territory

well.... as to not make this thread take a sour turn, it was because of this I got into LoK to cure my boredom so there's something I guess

Yea, being bedridden for a months because you can't walk more than 2 minutes without suddenly going into unbearable pain.

Showing up at your father's retirement in a wheelchair

Having to take showers laying down

Let's not forget the depression that comes with the territory

well.... as to not make this thread take a sour turn, it was because of this I got into LoK to cure my boredom so there's something I guess
You broke your leg?
Legend of Korra really does save lives
Full Metal Alchemist had the same effect for people.

You broke your leg?

Badly herniated disc in my back which idk how it happened. It was badly pinching my sciatic nerve which caused horrible pain down my left leg every time I stood up for more than a few minutes.

Doctors couldn't really do anything for me besides take a risk of having surgery which could make it worse or let it heal on it's own with physical therapy which I opted for. They tell me that laying in bed could slow recovery... but I couldn't be active with this pain on top of being on the craziest of pain meds that get me high as fuck.

But that was then and this is now, I'm back in school which I'm using my GI Benefits for which they pay for housing and tuition/books and I'm set to return to working on the naval base as a civilian like I was doing before my injury.

Badly herniated disc in my back which idk how it happened. It was badly pinching my sciatic nerve which caused horrible pain down my left leg every time I stood up for more than a few minutes.

Doctors couldn't really do anything for me besides take a risk of having surgery which could make it worse or let it heal on it's own with physical therapy which I opted for. They tell me that laying in bed could slow recovery... but I couldn't be active with this pain on top of being on the craziest of pain meds that get me high as fuck.

But that was then and this is now, I'm back in school which I'm using my GI Benefits for which they pay for housing and tuition/books and I'm set to return to working on the naval base as a civilian like I was doing before my injury.
It's good that you got better, I could not imagine enduring that.

Man that sucks so much that you had to sell your PS4 because of that. In that kind of condition, playing games would be something to help me cope.

It's good that you got better, I could not imagine enduring that.

during this last snow storm, when I walked a mile to the corner store in foot high snow... most people would hate life but that was a highlight of this whole ordeal because I knew i was recovering

Man that sucks so much that you had to sell your PS4 because of that. In that kind of condition, playing games would be something to help me cope.

I have a low end PC hooked up to my TV so I was able to play some games I bought off Steam and Origin... but most of the time it was used for Neflix/Hulu/Crunchyroll and whatever shows I download

Oh... and me constantly pestering you guys in this thread kept me sane as well, hence the post count =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom