• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
At least it would stand out, just be observant. Do what you feel comfortable with though.

Oh, I'm comfortable with it, it's just that I don't know how much I can learn from it, in terms of creative writing. When I skydived, it was about learning to face my fears and talking to the people there. I just feel I could get more out of the improv...but I'm currently looking through what other events could be happening. I'll see what I decide on.

Oh, I'm comfortable with it, it's just that I don't know how much I can learn from it, in terms of creative writing. When I skydived, it was about learning to face my fears and talking to the people there. I just feel I could get more out of the improv...but I'm currently looking through what other events could be happening. I'll see what I decide on.
Sometimes making the mundane entertaining is some of the most fun that can be had with writing a story.

I would actually read that essay

not going to lie... I would too

#BasedOwler

And here's an age bent Kya

tumblr_nlrcxloN5C1r10qgko2_540.jpg

thirst = real

Veelk

Banned
Wait, doesn't the necklace mean she's married? I mean, I know Katara wore one just as a memory, but generally, they're the equivalent of engagement rings.

Veelk

Banned
Apparently Bryke told a fan that she is.

http://gayerthanthefourthofjuly.tum...42/so-i-decided-to-ask-bryke-something-really

Water Tribe same-sex marriage confirmed?

And Aiwei? Heh....interesting they made all the good gay characters women and the one evil one is a gay guy. Wonder what they have against gay guys.
Probably nothing.

He should have said after Mako realized he's never going to stop taking L's from women, he turned to men for his intimacy needs.

Actually, what the hell happened with that? Isn't Korra a major celebrity, given that she is the avatar? So that would mean she has her own shipping fanbase, meaning I wonder how they reacted to mako dating her, and with how they broke up. I mean, Korra should have her own gossip column in the Republic Gazette or whatever, right? This shit should hit harder than it did the real life internet fanbase.

And Aiwei? Heh....interesting they made all the good gay characters women and the one evil one is a gay guy. Wonder what they have against gay guys.
Probably nothing.

He should have said after Mako realized he's never going to stop taking L's from women, he turned to men for his intimacy needs.

Actually, what the hell happened with that? Isn't Korra a major celebrity, given that she is the avatar? So that would mean she has her own shipping fanbase, meaning I wonder how they reacted to mako dating her, and with how they broke up. I mean, Korra should have her own gossip column in the Republic Gazette or whatever, right? This shit should hit harder than it did the real life internet fanbase.

I have never thought of that.

Mako probably really hates Bolin for rescuing him, now he's just going to be the guy known around the world that made the freakin Avatar and the Future Industries CEO run off into the Spirit World together and start dating.

He's probably found solace in Prince Wu, but that's none of my business.

I have never thought of that.

Mako probably really hates Bolin for rescuing him, now he's just going to be the guy known around the world that made the freakin Avatar and the Future Industries CEO run off into the Spirit World together and start dating.

He's probably found solace in Prince Wu, but that's none of my business.
Wu is the best sugar daddy Mako is ever going to get.
Probably gets off on watching him pee.

Kinvara

I remember Hamlet recommended Brooklyn Nine-Nine to me ages ago so I ended up watching Season 1 and Season 2 (well, all the episodes that have aired so far) this past week.

It's not animation but I'm happy to have found a new TV show that I really enjoy.

Veelk

Banned
I just started reading House of Leaves yesterday, btw.

I've only read the beginning parts, but I've never had a book give me nightmares before, but that introduction...something about it....

"You might try then, as I did, to find a sky so full of stars it will blind you again. Only no sky can blind you now. ...You'll care only about the darkness and you'll watch it for hours, for days, maybe even for years, trying in vain to believe you're some kind of indispensable, universe-appointed sentinel, as if just by looking you could actually keep it all at bay. It will get so bad you'll be afraid to look away, you'll be afraid to sleep.

And then the nightmares will begin.”

The passage left me unsettled, but otherwise I went to sleep like normal. Then I had a nightmare that woke me up in the middle of the night. The nightmare wasn't even related to the book, but when I woke up, my eyes lingered on the dark, trying to see into it, just in case.

I love it when a story affects me that deeply. Good stuff.

Toa TAK

Banned
I remember Hamlet recommended Brooklyn Nine-Nine to me ages ago so I ended up watching Season 1 and Season 2 (well, all the episodes that have aired so far) this past week.

It's not animation but I'm happy to have found a new TV show that I really enjoy.

That show is hilarious.

I got into a few shows because of the Hamster.

You're doing good work out here Ham Sandwich.

Wait, doesn't the necklace mean she's married? I mean, I know Katara wore one just as a memory, but generally, they're the equivalent of engagement rings.
That necklace is very different from a standard betrothal necklace. Or so it appears.

Really like that show. Gives strong Parks and Recreation vibes, though that's primarily because the writing team is made up of former P&R writers. It's not as good as P&R, but damn do I enjoy it. Probably one of my favorite sitcoms, period.

-Deimos

fcyX7fY.gif

The passage left me unsettled, but otherwise I went to sleep like normal. Then I had a nightmare that woke me up in the middle of the night. The nightmare wasn't even related to the book, but when I woke up, my eyes lingered on the dark, trying to see into it, just in case.

Are you sure you weren't just high

Daemul

Bruh....

Kinvara

Really like that show. Gives strong Parks and Recreation vibes, though that's primarily because the writing team is made up of former P&R writers. It's not as good as P&R, but damn do I enjoy it. Probably one of my favorite sitcoms, period.

I watched the first 2 episodes of Parks and Recreation and it's not like I thought it would be. Brooklyn Nine-Nine grabbed me from its pilot episode. Parks and Recs beginning episodes are pretty boring.

A friend told me that the first season is the worst of the lot so I'm looking forward to Season 2 which is apparently where the show finds its footing.

I watched the first 2 episodes of Parks and Recreation and it's not like I thought it would be. Brooklyn Nine-Nine grabbed me from its pilot episode. Parks and Recs beginning episodes are pretty boring.

A friend told me that the first season is the worst of the lot so I'm looking forward to Season 2 which is apparently where the show finds its footing.

P&R's S1 is like a completely different show on its own. I'm not even kidding. You'll get to S2 and be like "WTF just happened?"

Seriously. It's mind-boggling.

Zelda Williams is excited for No Man's Sky https://twitter.com/NoMansSky/status/581764136570372096

Maybe Kuvira does deserve a little respect
lol
Shouldn't she just name the planet "Kuvira?"
Players are rarely supposed to see each other in NMS, but somehow whatever planet she explores... Toa magically appears.
He'll buy a PS4 just to virtually stalk her.
it's for the best Jaded

If we value the water supply on the east coast, it's best you and I stay as far apart as possible. No reservoir can handle the combined thirst
That's true, there's not enough Gatorade in the world to quench our thirst.

Justice League Season 4 ep 3:

Lol at Batman just being in Amanda Wallers bathroom.

People ask "what do you do in No Man's Sky?"

For Toa, it will be finding Zelda's planet...and waiting there...waiting for the waifu to one day return

Shouldn't she just name the planet "Kuvira?"

He'll buy a PS4 just to virtually stalk her.

That's true, there's not enough Gatorade in the world to quench our thirst.

Justice League Season 4 ep 3:

Lol at Batman just being in Amanda Wallers bathroom.

The earth's sea levels will stop rising though, thirst knows no limits.

People ask "what do you do in No Man's Sky?"

For Toa, it will be finding Zelda's planet...and waiting there...waiting for the waifu to one day return

He's going to create Toa-spawn and disperse them throughout the galaxy so whatever planet she explores... he's already there, waiting.

The earth's sea levels will stop rising though, thirst knows no limits.

He's going to create Toa-spawn and disperse them throughout the galaxy so whatever planet she explores... he's already there, waiting.
Who knows maybe this Haitian girl will help with the thirst. Toa's going to infect Zelda's No Man Sky like a virus.

Who knows maybe this Haitian girl will help with the thirst. Toa's going to infect Zelda's No Man Sky like a virus.

You're almost starting to scare me.

The black half that creates this blasian person you're talking to.... Haitian.

and Toa = Agent Smith in the Matrix Reloaded/Revolutions confirmed

somehow ended up on a DBZ clip on youtube and went down the rabbit hole...

went through all the great scenes in the series, Gohan vs Cell kamehemeha is the best thing ever created. the ultimate payoff.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom