• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
nah, I'm just starting something.

But... I really don't think Book 1 should be rated as high as people do, I think Book 3 is the superior season.

My opinion of course.
B1 and B3 are both incredibly consistent in comparison to B2 and B4. My issue with B1, although this is more an issue with the beginning of B2 than the end of B1, is that at the end of it all, it doesn't seem like any lesson was learned. It didn't feel like Korra had any genuine growth based on the Equalist movement. During each book, she becomes somewhat understanding of the other side.

-In B2, she decides to leave the portals open and allow spirits and humans to integrate freely
-In B3, she encounters the Earth Queen and understands the oppression of other people
-In B4, she wins Kuvira over via compassion through suffering.

She doesn't feel like she learns anything by then end of B1. It's a perfectly fine book, but I agree in thinking that B3 is superior. That being said, I don't really think there's a sense of it being overrated at all.

*looks around thread*

*sees no one posted in a while*

*clears throat*

Fuck Bataar Jr.
Fuck his momma
Fuck Mako
Fuck his eyebrows and that horrible hair do
Fuck the Borg Collective
Fuck Book 2 especially that Kaiju battle
Book 1 is overrated
Amon ain't shit
and Kuvira is Toa's waifu

EDIT... when the fuck did I get a tag?!?!?!
Dat tag. What is it that you do in your spare time again?

Huh. The vast majority of people think Book 3 is superior to book 1. I think Book 1 is rated fine.

Are you sure? I swear people chalk up Book 1 as having the best of everything. Whatever. Guess it is indeed rated fine if that's the case.

And this tag is your fault Jaded!!! I don't know how, but I feel you had something to do with it. Did you screenshot my PMs!?!?

Are you sure? I swear people chalk up Book 1 as having the best of everything. Whatever. Guess it is indeed rated fine if that's the case.

And this tag is your fault Jaded!!! I don't know how, but I feel you had something to do with it. Did you screenshot my PMs!?!?
Don't blame me, I keep everything we say private.

What's up with that tag?

Anyway, yeah even I think book 3 is executed the best and is technically the best season.

That said, the amount of enjoyment and hype I got out of season one was never eclipsed again during the series' run.

What's up with that tag?

Anyway, yeah even I think book 3 is executed the best and is technically the best season.

That said, the amount of enjoyment and hype I got out of season one was never eclipsed again during the series' run.

Blame bish

The first video in my tag I was talking about the American Dad parody in another thread, somehow that translated into me being "PipeLayer"

The second link, I don't even know what I have to do with some guy on GAF getting in legal trouble over amiibos

dr-nefarious-derp-o.gif

Put your head as far into the gutter as humanly possible for a second and it will make sense.

Very far in the gutter.

With my current avatar changes I'm surprised it's not "believes in the sign of Zeta." They just don't notice my thirst bending.

If it's not Zeta related, your tag will eventually be thirst related. This thread was the Great Lakes.... then you and I started posting and now it's current day California.

See, the "pipe" in this scenario is the penis

I mad you had to spell it out.

Icy is too innocent for this thread.

I wouldn't mind something Zeta related since it's one of my favorite animes.

because it's something you like it's not gonna be that, your tag is definitely gonna be thirst related now. If I had a choice mine would've been Ranma related... or a Kuvira tag that links to Toa's gaf profile.

He's not that innocent.

We'll ask certain words and see if he knows their definitions. If he doesn't, he's probably too young to be here.

Who wants to start?

Might as well, ain't like we talk about Korra much in here anyway.

Let's start with something simple... 'Box' (and not the literal kind Icy)

Ray Down

Banned
Ok, be well. You a college student as well?

Just got back from work, wasn't that bad today.

Nah not a college student this semester, decided to go full time at my job this semester to show I'm committed to that place.

But if things work out at this place, I won't need to go back anytime soon.

Edit: I just checked. I really didn't.

Lol the hell

Edit 2: Oh wait, I'm not at UCR, but the CC. I always get those two places mixed up. I went to UCR at one point though for a summer class.

Edit 3: Ok, checked searching RCC. Yup, I did say that at one point. Good memory.

-Deimos

Was in the mood for more DC stuff so I just watched Justice League: War. Went in with low expectations but it was pretty good. Probably gonna watch Son of Batman in the next couple days. Downside, though, is that it reminded me of YJ...

Was in the mood for more DC stuff so I just watched Justice League: War. Went in with low expectations but it was pretty good. Probably gonna watch Son of Batman in the next couple days. Downside, though, is that it reminded me of YJ...

When I found out that they cut Aquaman for the movie adaption, I was super salty. Like, Shazam's cool, right? But Aquaman's scene in the comic arc is so goddamned awesome.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom