• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Veelk

Banned
You know it was an interesting party when your bathroom is covered in hiv positive blood from a disabled person claiming to have been punched in the face by pork.

Veelk

Banned
tumblr_nna6jj7FPq1rrqm1go1_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nna6jj7FPq1rrqm1go2_r1_500.png

tumblr_nna6jj7FPq1rrqm1go3_r1_400.png

tumblr_nna6jj7FPq1rrqm1go4_r1_1280.png

tumblr_nna6jj7FPq1rrqm1go5_r1_500.png

tumblr_nna6jj7FPq1rrqm1go6_r2_400.png

f6Z9Lwl.jpg

GQyFezS.png

All from the Naruto thread. I'm dying.

Also, for all of those who don't know, the entire manga, Sasuke has shown nothing but contempt for the other girl and has in fact stabbed her when an enemy used her as a meat shield. That is the woman who he chose to have as his wife over Sakura.

Altairre

I was reading a Naruto plot summary recently because I dropped the show after the Pain arc. Naruto got really fucking stupid huh?
And yes, I know it was stupid to begin with.
I still can't believe that clueless idiot somehow managed to end up with Hinata. Also fuck Sakura.

Veelk

Banned
The recent Batman v Superman stuff makes me pissed off I'm not in charge of DC so I could correct everything they're doing wrong.

That's good, can't speed things or else you will end up eternally thirsty.

But I got a good feeling somehow, your thirst shall be quenched.
She seems to want it actually, I just have to get to the point where I want to. That and finding that moment will be a challenge since we both live with our parents.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom