• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Afrocious

I can't tell sometimes if what I am seeing is fanart or art from Bryan.

I posted that letter on tumblr.

Followed, reblogged, and gave you a note. You have my sword, 17.

At this rate, Tumblr will have a whole new LoK episode ready for production and airing soon. The quality of their work is increasing with each passing day.

I noticed this too.

I wonder if there would be a cease and desist if someone made a fanmade comic and put it online for free on an ad-free website.

I know. The whole thing looked too hype to come true, just damn.
This woman is far too hot to be on a children's show:
360px-Elisa_Maza.png

Check out the OG teenage mutant ninja turtle's April. She looked like she had an orgasm every damn scene she's in.

Varrick is a consistently written comedic character voiced expertly by John Michael Higgins. Compared to Bolin whom is ill used at times and is adlibed on top of that. PJ Byrne is fine doing the vocals, but sometimes I really do wish they gave Bolin more focus and didn't rely so heavily on Byrne's adlibbing.
This is here just to balance it out:
tumblr_m5f43rVPjb1qja923o1_r2_500.png

tumblr_m6crfiPTuT1rzu5bgo1_500.jpg

tumblr_nd7jq45zir1r7vkiro1_500.jpg

tumblr_mlodswTZQB1rdfmf3o1_500.png

Keep doing God's work.

Followed, reblogged, and gave you a note. You have my sword, 17.

I noticed this too.

I wonder if there would be a cease and desist if someone made a fanmade comic and put it online for free on an ad-free website.

Check out the OG teenage mutant ninja turtle's April. She looked like she had an orgasm every damn scene she's in.

Keep doing God's work.
I'm probably too old to watch old school TMNT now, need something with a decent plot line or entertainment value. Eliza Maza is just damn hot period. It's like after Korrasami hit people forgot that there are other characters worth drawing too. So to balance it out I threw up some yummy Lin Bei Fong.

Kinvara

Also, Lin Beifong becoming Mako's mentor/mom was unexpectedly great.

We should have gotten more time devoted to their relationship.

Also, Lin Beifong becoming Mako's mentor/mom was unexpectedly great.

We should have gotten more time devoted to their relationship.
Lin has no patience for dumb shit. Probably launched a brick at Mako on day one to correct him. Yeah they really should've went more into detail more. You could kind see that Lin made Mako act better but at the same time it opened Lin up a bit as well since she was pretty relaxed with the guy in Season 4.
Damn damn damn.
Best remedy is to just watch something else immediately afterwards to lessen the sting cause it's going to hurt.

Lin has no patience for dumb shit. Probably launched a brick at Mako on day one to correct him. Yeah they really should've went more into detail more. You could kind see that Lin made Mako act better but at the same time it opened Lin up a bit as well since she was pretty relaxed with the guy in Season 4.

Best remedy is to just watch something else immediately afterwards to lessen the sting cause it's going to hurt.

I bought Cowboy Bebop remastered on iTunes. That should do.

Afrocious

I haven't seen Black Lagoon, but Outlaw Star was the anime that made me crazy enough to write fanfiction, and ultimately begin writing as a hobby.

That show was a real adventure.

I love adventures. That's kind of why I loved ATLA. I love a lot of tight stories too focusing on characters in one place, but a good adventure is something I'll never pass up.

I haven't seen Black Lagoon, but Outlaw Star was the anime that made me crazy enough to write fanfiction, and ultimately begin writing as a hobby.

That show was a real adventure.

I love adventures. That's kind of why I loved ATLA. I love a lot of tight stories too focusing on characters in one place, but a good adventure is something I'll never pass up.
I keep telling people The Vision of Escaflowne, few regret watching that show. There's also Guardian of the Spirit.
Here's another good piece:
538418aaab8dc67617dd0528_54952f5de0861b6601f2065f_rz.jpg

Just saw the finale. I really enjoyed it. More than I thought I would. I was becoming iffy on Season 4, but the finale made me feel pretty good about it over all. As much as Korra didn't excite me the way Aang did, it was still really solid overall. And I'm still hungry for more Avatar, dammit. Ah well.

Also, lesbian ending was totally unexpected and awesome.

Beth Cyra

So I don't know how what to say.

I never cared for Korra, or Avatar as a whole but because of the whole blow up I decided to marathon the whole show over the last three days.

Things that are amazing.

Tinzen
Lin
Bolin
Velric
Asame

Each one of the above character I fell in love with and couldn't stop smiling when they where on the screen. Seriously each one of them where very special and I have to say that Tinzen, Lin and Asame are three of my all time favorite characters.

Asami for sure because they didn't drop her into the pit of being a Phsycho jealous girlfriend of Mako who turns evil and destroy's her relationship with Korra when she knows that Mako likes her.

Tinzen and Lin are great at pretty much everything, and a part of me wishes that they where together, but their relationship is absolutely beautiful as is.

What I didn't like

Korra - Granted I'm only 4 episodes deep into Season 4, and I've started to come around to her in Season 3, but goddess Season 1 and 2 and just how often she blamed everything on every one else made me pretty much hate her.

Season 2 and 3's Villian and lastly Kai.

Things I HATED

MAKO - Now this sucks to write because as of season 1 I liked him. I could get he didn't want to hurt anyone and that he broke up with Asami at the end, but the moment this piece of shit didn't tell Korra he broke up with her and lied right in front of Asami I wanted nothing more for him to die.

I think I will finish it off and see how these last few episodes go to hopefully bring my opinion on Korra more and more then anything to see more Asami, Tinzen and Lin.

Honestly I'm not sure how many, if any at all oft hese opinions are shared by the fanbase but figured I would see if anyone held similar thoughts, but given I see almost universal praise for Korra herself I tend to doubt it.

vote for best moment in the series: Lin kicking ass and saving the Air Benders.

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
So I spent damn near half the day reading posts from the previous OT at page 349 (to see the live reactions of the finale) to this page. Great stuff all around. Also found a new ship: Kya x Lin yessssss!

So I spent damn near half the day reading posts from the previous OT at page 349 (to see the live reactions of the finale) to this page. Great stuff all around. Also found a new ship: Kya x Lin yessssss!
Kya and Lin are cute together. If you find some good art of that throw it up.

Hamlet

Yay. I recommend you finish the series and then come back to this thread. We post spoilers all the time.

Yo that's awesome. I don't recall seeing kid Asami in the show though.

kid Kya is the best.

The kid Asami photo is from Book 1, when Hiroshi looks at that picture while in the blimp with Amon.

Crocodile

I've had limited internet the past few days. I guess this is a fanart thread now? :p (not a critique just an observation) Anything else of note happen?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom