• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm just now remembering Korra lifts a dude over her head with one arm.
Not surprising.
tumblr_m1gqmjqdus1qceiz6o1_r1_500.gif

http://bit.ly/13R1eDK

So pure. ;_;

I can't submit to evil, no matter how enticing and kinky it looks!
I'm passed the point of seeing Kuvira as evil. She's just an alone, isolated, stubborn and misunderstood person. Power mad as fuck but whatever. Shows over now. I'll ship the Bismarck then.

Afrocious

We need a sequel to LoK where, during their vacation, Korra and Asami get lost in a castle owned by the red lotus. Korra loses her memory with each floor she climbs. Both will use cards to summon friends.

Asami puts Korra in a pod to sleep while her memories return.

While this is going on, Mako has started dating a ganguro girl named Korrax.

Power levels were introduced as a big deal at the beginning of the Demon World arc, but quickly were regarded as general strengths and really didn't mean much. HunterXHunter follows the same logic with Nen abilities.

As for Kuwabara he had the most potential. He could have been stronger than Sensui, but he just didn't give a fuck. His powers literally sensed danger immediately after the Dark Tournament and cocooned themselves to prepare for it, and he had no fucking clue. Spirit power in general has more potential than demonic, but demonic power is stronger at its base and has far more raw power.

Yeah, Kuwabara did incredibly well for someone who had no martial arts training. He probably would've been just as good as Yusuke if he had trained with Genkai. You also have sacred energy too, but I'm not really sure about the nature or potential of it since only one dude had it. Yusuke was descended from the same species as Rando right?

Just rewatched the episode of Young Justice when
Red Volcano comes back and attacks Star Labs
Was there any explanation as to how he came back because I remember him dying?

SDBurton

World's #1 Cosmonaut Enthusiast
I'm passed the point of seeing Kuvira as evil. She's just an alone, isolated, stubborn and misunderstood person. Power mad as fuck but whatever. Shows over now. I'll ship the Bismarck then.

I agree actually. She had her heart in the right place.

I'll support the ship in secret. :p

AniHawk

We need a sequel to LoK where, during their vacation, Korra and Asami get lost in a castle owned by the red lotus. Korra loses her memory with each floor she climbs. Both will use cards to summon friends.

Asami puts Korra in a pod to sleep while her memories return.

While this is going on, Mako has started dating a ganguro girl named Korrax.

is this kingdom hearts

Yeah, Kuwabara did incredibly well for someone who had no martial arts training. He probably would've been just as good as Yusuke if he had trained with Genkai. You also have sacred energy too, but I'm not really sure about the nature or potential of it since only one dude had it. Yusuke was descended from the same species as Rando right?

Just rewatched the episode of Young Justice when
Red Volcano comes back and attacks Star Labs
Was there any explanation as to how he came back because I remember him dying?
Yusuke is a descendant of Raizen. He was a pretty high tier demon. There was so much potential in Yusuke from that that I really don't think Kuwabara was going to touch. Kuwabara would probably reach Yoko Kurama status in my opinion.

Afrocious

is this kingdom hearts

no this is korra

After Asami returns from the Spirit World carrying a sleeping Korra, she realizes they need to capture Korrax so she can get her memory back.

Mako and Bolin don't want to get rid of their new friend, but it turns out Korrax is part of the red lotus lead by Zaheerx.

Zaheerx orders Korrax to kill Team Avatar. Korrax fails and then she is returned to Korra.

Yusuke is a descendant of Raizen. He was a pretty high tier demon. There was so much potential in Yusuke from that that I really don't think Kuwabara was going to touch. Kuwabara would probably reach Yoko Kurama status in my opinion.

Yeah, I know his grandfather from a hundred times removed, but when Yusuke made that transformation Kuwabara made a statement about Yusuke reminding him of Rando, which he sort of does with that long hair and those marks. I was wondering if Rando and Raizen are of the same species of demon.

Yeah, I know his grandfather from a hundred times removed, but when Yusuke made that transformation Kuwabara made a statement about Yusuke reminding him of Rando, which he sort of does with that long hair and those marks. I was wondering if Rando and Raizen are of the same species of demon.
I would highly doubt it. Most demons don't seem to be related. I would assume Rando just looked like that from all of his ritual stealing or away the creator drew high class demons at the time. I really don't know. I have not seen the end for a good chunk of time. Maybe the Manga went into greater detail. Or that might just be how older demons look. We really don't see many old demons in the show. And Yoko is an animal demon so of course he's going to look different. I honestly think if Rando and Yusuke shared descendants then Rando would havery picked up on it.

Afrocious

He didn't break though from the physical display. He knew Korra wasn't as hard core as Kuvira.

Korra figured this out and came up with that threat to never let him see her again.

I wonder what would've happened if he didn't change his mind about taking over Republic City. Would Kuvira still have shot that building?

Korra figured this out and came up with that threat to never let him see her again.

I wonder what would've happened if he didn't change his mind about taking over Republic City. Would Kuvira still have shot that building?
Yes. Unless they opted not to radio her. He shouldn't have said the gang was all there though. Fucking laser cannon divorced his ass.

Daemul

I was just being tongue and cheek.

So what have you guys been up to? Any plans for New Years?

EDIT:

Also my giveaway is only 8 hours away from being done. So if anyone hasn't entered in KorrGAF, please enter:

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showthread.php?t=961687

I'm probably just staying in at New Years. I usually go out to town but I really can't be bothered this year.

Nope, still can't remember shit. My memory(of Korra) is fucked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom