• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Korra: Book 4 |OT2| ALL HAIL THE GREAT UNITER

Status
Not open for further replies.

Daemul

Looks like she's metal bending the mistletoe.

tumblr_nh2ubjX5I41qix1c2o1_r1_1280.png

94408-Ice-Cube-HUH-wtf-WHAT-THE-FUCK-4pAG.gif

Howe the fuck did I not notice this?

Beth Cyra

Eh I liked Kuvira, but honestly I don't think I'd like her in a pairing.

Plus I hated Su, she was so much worse then Lin.

Now Lin and Aang's daughter? That could be totally amazing.

360pages

Don't encourage them.

No, follow your heart and write whatever you want to write about. Don't worry about hits, just focus on creating the best story you can.

Hahahaha.

It's kind of weird, it's mostly about a group of characters doing shit and no one else noticing like stopping a group of assassins among other things.

Hell, the main character has no interest in romance until she reached a certain quota in her life. But someone did bring up that they wouldn't mind less platonic friendships and more romance.

Toa TAK

Banned
That's one way for her to fix her mommy problems.

STOP! Now we're entering some funky Freudian territory. And I love that shit.

Hahahaha.

It's kind of weird, it's mostly about a group of characters doing shit and no one else noticing like stopping a group of assassins among other things.

Hell, the main character has no interest in romance until she reached a certain quota in her life. But someone did bring up that they wouldn't mind less platonic friendships and more romance.

I think that's up to you. Do you want it in there? If so, go for it. If not, no biggie, so long as everything serves the story and characters.

Mononoke

Banned
Master Ladies Man, I see.

Welcome to the battle I've been trying to fight.

Far from it. This is someone from months back. They had a lot of patience and waited. If you want, we could go on a double date sometime tho bro. You have a gf right? We live locally, we should get together sometime. I'll be in Japan soon though. =/

Mononoke

Banned
So who the fuck wants to partner up with me, and start writing some erotic novels? $$$$$

Be the coen bros of Erotic Novels. I can see it now. Southern black comedy with some hardcore/rough sex. Sure to get anyone wet.

Lezdoeet.

Toa TAK

Banned
let go of your earthly tethers
enter the void

He really should enter the
Kuvira's
void
Disapponting posts.
tumblr_nghrafXNUo1qcsd3co2_500.gif

Far from it. This is someone from months back. They had a lot of patience and waited. If you want, we could go on a double date sometime tho bro. You have a gf right? We live locally, we should get together sometime. I'll be in Japan soon though. =/

Hold up on all that: When ARE you going to Japan? :p
So who the fuck wants to partner up with me, and start writing some erotic novels? $$$$$

Be the coen bros of Erotic Novels. I can see it now. Southern black comedy with some hardcore/rough sex. Sure to get anyone wet.

Lezdoeet.
Meeee, one of my bros are from the south and he's black. And I'm sure he can nail dark/black comedy just as well.

360pages

Lezdoeet.

Azula...why?

Legit though I think I'm better at coming up with worlds and characters than writing them out sometime. I wouldn't mind seeing how a story where I come up with the structure and someone else writes it would work.

You know, if Korra is powerful enough to affect the entirety of the spirit world just with her mood, then isn't she strong enough to take on Unalaq when she was there? Sure, he could bend, but shouldn't she have been able to influence the other spirits?

Spirit World is super wonky, guys.

wtf, this real? Crazy.

Lezdoeet.

Yeah I can't remember his name but he's always super down to give advice. I know he has an avatar of George Clooney.

Ugh I wish that Season 4 had the budget/love that Season 2 got. 2 sucks, but it's beautiful and 4 just has so much terrible cg.

It always baffled me why Balance's budget got cut. I don't understand why. It was the last season anyways. Nick had to have known that. Eh, it's been dwelt up on too much.

M0XcJHv.gif

ca58ecfda4244931c97a9f3425ccfb6a.gif

Toa TAK

Banned
I'd assume she's older, either that or holy moly Kuvira is a 21 year old dictator.

Talk about putting things into perspective.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom