• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

error4041

We should just ban juniors from talking in this thread.

giphy.gif

NewGame

Banned
Yeah, half a day isn't gonna scratch the surface on this game.

Like, for example we still don't know how the cooking system works exactly. It follows a formula of some sort, there's a few recipes that are simple enough that everyones memorized but who knows what sort of crazy stuff you could come up with, or what sort of benefits you might be able to gain from it.

I want to make Grannies Soup from Wind Waker :(

And I wouldn't mind some Chateau Romani while I'm at it. :)

Freeman76

Basic? That means you only have 6GB of internal storage right? Nope, you're going to need a USB memory source like an external harddrive or thumbstick.

Lol typical Nintendo sell a game you cant even play on one of the systems its made for. Oh well. Thanks for info.

Freeman76

So what exactly leaked then? Final boss? Story conclusion? Timeline placement? Major story twists?

The main character wears green
This is enough to make some of these kiddies lose their shit. I once saw someone go mental in the UC4 thread for posting that a level had RAIN in it haha.

Lol typical Nintendo sell a game you cant even play on one of the systems its made for. Oh well. Thanks for info.

I think he more meant you can't do the digital download for it since its around 14 GB. If it's disc only, you should be fine.

Also stop double posting and just add the quote to your original post.

Ugh I cannot sleep with this game in the distance. I want no spoilers whatsoever yet I have also been trying to read every non spoilery impression I can. What a miserable situation, I feel like I am in Majoras Mask purgatory until Thursday / Friday. Can someone Cartman freeze me?

Top Bottom