• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild - Preview Thread

Caelus

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| A Link to the Past

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| A Link from the Past

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT|
007_thumb.png

Chaos17

Is this game really gonna consume me? Hasnt happened since Bloodborne.

Edit: said this in reference to that 400 hours tweet.

Edit: which is crazy cuz I remember back when Ninty showed the game off in 2014, barren world was a huge concern and quite a few posters didnt think Nintendo could do it.

Say what you want about Nintendo but never doubt their ability to make excellent games. Its why I will own every single one of their consoles.

I mean how many of us where just expecting a typical run of the mill zelda experience? I mean I know I was. Seems like I was expecting a faster horse, and got a car instead.

I will repeat what Aounuma said : "you see that mountain? You can go over there."
He was not joking at all and you can climb on the top of every mountain find something usefull then take off with your glider and land anywhere you want, lol

kunonabi

Not having played it but from seeing a few spoilers leaked by the strategy guide, my bet for average 100% time is 350 hours.

Well xenoblade x took me 625 so I could live with that. Sadly, that's probably shorter than pokken tournament depending on how unlucky you are.

I like LoZ: Breath of the Wild |OT| It's Dangerous to Go Alone, Take Switch the best personally if it'll fit in some form as the title of the thread.

LoZ: BotW |OT| Open Your Eyes is good too.

I will repeat what Aounuma said : "you see that mountain? You can go over there."
He was not joking at all and you can go on the top of every mountain, lol

Yep. And many people laughed at this saying how out of touch Nintendo was to think that claims like this were still a novel idea in gaming. Oh how little we all knew!

Yea, if folks want simple, this works. That or one of the dangerous titles.

This is a full heart container of a post

Oh man this is good.

All in on this.

This is it

Alright, let's stop this madness and go with this.

Seconded.

Huh....I was joking, but...SURE WHY NOT!?

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| We Coveted the Wind

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| Consume... consume everything...

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| What a relief! I thought you'd never wake up!

takriel

I still think it would be cool to reference the original Zelda in the OT title.

The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild |OT| It's dangerous to go alone. Now go.

For example.

Speely

Banned
Open Your Eyes would indeed be the classy, clean choice, though. Maybe save a funny one for OT2?

Edit: or A Link from the Past

Watch Da Birdie

I buy cakes for myself on my birthday it's not weird lots of people do it I bet
TWO DAYS.

Only shame is I'll be working late Friday and have to turn around and wake up Saturday early so it won't be till 3 P.M. that day I get to play it. But then I have a whole week off.

Open Your Eyes would indeed be the classy, clean choice, though. Maybe save a funny one for OT2?

Edit: or A Link from the Past

Agreed with Open Your Eyes. A Link from the Past made more sense in the context that he might be the same Link from another game which is doubtful.

Top Bottom